Are you looking for a dependable cleaning company for your end of tenancy cleaning procedure? If you do, we are the right choice for you. Our certified and experienced cleaners can make the house even cleaner than it was when you moved in. but don’t just take our word. Book with us now and we will see why all the tenants, living in Rotherhithe, SE16 hire us for their end of lease cleaning procedure. We will save you time, efforts and money and what’s more – we can come to your place in a short notice. Call our operators now and get a free quote.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a dirty kitchen is undoubtedly one of the least pleasant activities when it comes to deep house cleaning. Lucky for you, the cleaners that will be assigned to you will arrive fully equipped with powerful solutions and take care of everything in the room. Here are the cleaning jobs that will take place in your kitchen.
- Washing surface – includes removing dust off shelves, furniture tops, cabinets, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleaning of the kitchen sink and its faucets – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected. The drain will be examined and, if necessary, unclogged.
- Surface cleaning and degreasing – all kitchen areas will be completely cleaned, degreased, and disinfected, including counters, cooker tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and other cooking surfaces. That includes your extractor.
- Washing up – dishes, cooking utensils, cutlery, and plates will be cleansed and polished before being returned to their proper places.
- Storage unit decluttering and organisation – all cabinets, drawers, and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and properly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – The upholstery, carpets, and rugs in the kitchen will be properly vacuumed.
- All rubbish will be removed from your kitchen, the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped, and all commonly touched items will be disinfected and left immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room area will be cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service that will be performed by experienced cleaning professionals. They will clean all areas and surfaces in the room. A number of cleaning tasks will take place in your property and you may rest assured that none of them will be overlooked. Here is a list of all the chores:
- Dust removal – tops of furniture and other surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all upholstery and carpets found in your living room will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (including areas underneath and behind furniture).
- Organisation – cabinets, shelves and other storage spaces will be neatly reorganied and cleaned both inside and out.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood or tiled floors will be thoroughly vacuumed or swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- Disinfection – all commonly handles items, such as remote controls, light switches and door handles.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom of your house also deserves attention when cleaning, even if it is not a particularly grimy place. We ensure thorough and deep cleaning of the entire room. Our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that they do their best in order to complete all of them. Here is a list of the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust removal – tops of cupboards, furniture, walls nad other surfaces in the room will be wiped down and left free of dust, grime and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your entire mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed, as well as all upholstery and carpets in the room.
- Cabinet organisation – all cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and out and organised.
- Polishing of wood – furniture, wooden surfaces and decorations will be wiped down and polished with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped to perfection.
- Thorough disinfection – all frequently touched objects and items in the room will be sanitised. That includes handles of doors and cabinets, light switches and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We provide each customer with a personal price based on the size and condition of the property that will be cleaned, as well as the number of tasks that will take place as part of the service. Once you decide to book a service with us, our office agents will ask you for more information about the particular project at hand. Once the price has been estimated, no additional charges will be placed. You will receive a detailed bill with all tasks included. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
My friends and I have used your end of tenancy cleaning services and all of us were very pleased with the results and the performance itself. Thank you! – Peter
Tenancy Cleaning in Rotherhithe
Our aim is to provide as many residents of London as possible with the best end of tenancy cleaning services. Our professional company can promise you that you won’t have to worry any more about the disinfection and good looks of your rental real estate property. The treatments we will perform for you will cover every room and object in the house or apartment and will erase every form of pollution. You can be sure that our cleaners will be able to bring back the cleanness in the property without any problems. Call us and reserve our end of tenancy cleaning service in Rotherhithe, SE16 as soon as you can.
This is a company that everyone can trust because they are accurate, loyal, and reliable and they do a really great end of tenancy cleaning. – Cynthia
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Rotherhithe, SE16
Our team is composed of specially trained cleaning maids, ready to provide you with the best end of tenancy cleaning for the area of Rotherhithe, SE16. They are fully dedicated to your satisfaction. So don’t waste any more time and get in touch with our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure for any convenient for you day and time. We are available every day, no matter if it is a regular workday or an official holiday. We guarantee you that the results will surpass all of your expectations. Getting your deposit back, can’t be easier, so please contact us!
After Lease Cleaning Rotherhithe, London
You can use our services to make your moving out fast and hassle-free. We offer high-quality end of tenancy cleaning for the residents of Rotherhithe, SE16. If you need professional cleaning of your rented flat or office get in touch with us and book it for a preferred time. The cleaners will remove the grease and stains from the cooking appliances and food preparation area, polish and wipe the floor, vacuum clean the carpets, sofas and armchairs. Your rented property and business estate will become spotless and hygienic. You will have the time to prepare for moving out and receive your rental deposit back.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.