You want to get your security deposit back but you know that your landlord is always prepared to come up with a remark about cleanliness just to keep your money? Don’t let such an unpleasant thing happen to you. Book for our end of tenancy cleaning service and we guarantee that your money will be back in your pocket. The house will be sparkling clean and the service won’t cost you too much. Now, we have special, bargain basement prices for all the tenants who occupy a property in Somers Town, NW1. Get in touch with our operators for more information and a free quote.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
My sister was moving out and she needed reliable end of tenancy cleaning service. I recommended your company and my sister called me yesterday to thank for the advice. You really are good! – Samantha
Tenancy Cleaning in Somers Town
If you plant to move out from your rented property and need affordable and well cleaning in the end of your lease, you can use our services. Our company provides inexpensive and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning in Somers Town, NW1, done by qualified cleaning staff. They will sanitize your upholstery, hardwood furniture, electrical appliances, floors in all the rooms in your rented flat. Your landlord will definitely be pleased with the condition of his property before you leave it. Call us or send your enquiry using our website. Our services are provided at a fair price and will save you the long and exhausting cleaning work.
The house I lived in under rent was made shiny by your capable cleaners. Everyone should use your services. – Caroline
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Somers Town, NW1
If you want to receive customized and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on the professionalism and dedication of our experienced company. Currently located in Somers Town, NW1, we offer sanitizing and full cleaning of your rooms. We will remove every nasty stain from the surfaces, ensuring a high level of hygiene in your home. You will be amazed by our innovative cleaning technologies and by the fact that we offer very flexible working schedules. Take a look at our exceptional offers and reasonable prices for the end of tenancy cleaning and turn to our customer support centres for any further details.
After Lease Cleaning Somers Town, London
If you want to be sure that your rented flat or commercial property will be clean and spotless, you can rely on our qualified cleaners. They will arrive in a convenient for the customer time and start work. The carpets, upholstery, floors, kitchen appliances, furniture and all surfaces will be cleaned and polished. You will receive your rental deposit from your landlord and he will be very happy with the condition of his property. Use our inexpensive end of tenancy cleaning services available in Somers Town, NW1 seven days in the week. They will be done by real professionals and ensure the cleanness of every rented property.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.