It is really annoying to hire a professional company for the end of tenancy cleaning service and when they leave you can see that they haven’t done anything properly and the dirt is still covering the appliances. Don’t let this happen to you and book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us. We have the best tools and efficient detergents. Our cleaners know how to do the job fast and efficiently. They work every day of the week with a flexible schedule in Sydenham, SE26. Contact an operator now and make a booking. They are expecting your call.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Everybody knows how dirty kitchens can become in a short amount of time. It can be extremely hard to thoroughly scrub and clean them when moving out. Here is a full list of the chores that our professionals will perform in the kitchen as part of the cleaning service you receive:
- Dust and grime removal – all surfaces throughout the kitchen (tops of cupboards, table tops, countertops, etc.) will be wiped down.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, cutting boards, extractors and other grease surfaces will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Decluttering – cupboards and drawers will be cleaned inside and out and neatly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – carpets, upholstery and rugs will be thoroughly vacuumed. The entire floor of your kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Rubbish bin disinfection – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- External appliance cleaning – the oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be wiped down and disinfected.
- All surfaces and frequently touched items throughout the room will be disinfected. The kitchen will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Although the amount of grime and dirt that collects in the living room is not huge, this area of the house is very important when it comes to the enf of tenancy cleaning. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will leave your living room looking neat, organised and spotless. Here is a lost of the cleaning activities that will be performed.
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, ceilings, and walls will be dusted, polished, and disinfected with suitable materials.
- Organisation and decluttering – cabinets, cupboards, and shelves will be cleaned and decluttered. Everything will be properly arranged.
- Carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed thoroughly. This includes below and behind furniture.
- Hard wood or tiled floors will be washed and mopped using products appropriate for the materials.
- Waste removal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Light fixtures, decorations, framed photographs, and other objects will be cleaned.
- Disinfection will be performed on remote controls, light switches, door knobs, and other frequently handled devices.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I could have tried and cleaned the flat on my own before I left it but I’m happy I chose to entrust the job to your professional end of tenancy cleaners. They really knew what they were doing. – Jasmine
Tenancy Cleaning in Sydenham
If you are determined to clean your rental prior to moving out and you are planning to use a professional cleaning agency, how about you take a look at our service? Our end of tenancy cleaning in Sydenham, SE26 is absolutely affordable, effective and professional. It is also guaranteed. You will get a wonderful service in return for your money. We can clean, scrub and wash every part of your property, removing visible dirt and tiny invisible microroganisms, bacteria and debris. The end result will impress you. Your rented property will be shiny and your inspection will go well. Be sure to call us.
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw what you’ve done with my rented property. Thanks very much for the priceless support. – Irene
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Sydenham, SE26
Our professional company can offer you second to none end of tenancy cleaning services which can erase the grime from all parts of your rental real estate property. This otherwise hard and time-consuming task will be done by our excellent cleaners for a couple of hours. This will include the thorough disinfection of the bathroom, kitchen, living room, bedroom and of all objects in those rooms. Our cleaners are supplied with the latest professional equipment of disinfecting products and machines, so every spot and grime will be effectively removed. Contact us and reserve an end of tenancy cleaning procedure in Sydenham, SE26.
After Lease Cleaning Sydenham, London
We are introducing you our excellent end of tenancy cleaning, thanks to which all the rooms in your home will be ideally cleaned and prepared for the next tenants. Find us in Sydenham, SE26 and discuss all the details of the service with our cheerful and polite staff. Our cleaners are hard working and they are capable of providing innovative cleaning procedures, thanks to which the dirt and stains will be effectively removed. You can make an arrangement from Monday to Sunday at a time convenient to you. You can expect punctuality in every detail from our dedicated cleaners.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.