If you are tired of packing and moving, and you need a rest, call us. Our team will come and do the rest. End of tenancy cleaning is service, our cleaning maids are specialised in. We have been doing it for years, so you can be absolutely sure that we will get your deposit back. All you have to do is get in touch with us at any convenient for you day and time and we will send a team. We cover Raynes Park, SW20 and all other regions of Greater London. Don’t hesitate anymore, trust us – you relax, we do the cleaning!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are not the easiest areas to clean, especially when you are busy with packing and organising your moving. Rest assured that everything will be taken care of and that the entire kitchen will be left immaculate. Here is what to expect:
- Dusting and wiping – all surfaces, including cabinet tops, appliances, furniture, and table tops, will be thoroughly cleaned of dust and cobwebs.
- Surface degreasing – includes cleaning and disinfecting kitchen surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes, and counters. Your extractor will be cleaned and sanitised as well.
- Descaling – involves thoroughly cleaning the sink and its faucets. If necessary, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Dishwashing – all plates, cutlery, and kitchenware will be cleaned and properly arranged in their designated drawers.
- All kitchen cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstery – All rugs, carpets, and upholstery in your kitchen will be professionally vacuumed.
- Cleaning of rubbish bins – all garbage will be disposed of, and your bins will be disinfected.
- The kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and all commonly handles objects (appliance buttons, light switches and door handles) will be polished and disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other room in each property that is far from favourite when it comes to cleaning. The cleaning teams that will arrive at your place will be equipped with everything required for their cleaning and will ensure that all surfaces and corners of the room are left immaculate. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning:
- Dust and cobweb cleaning – tops of cabinets, counters, shelves, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Sink and toilet bowl – Your bathroom sink, faucets, toilet bowl, and seat will be cleansed and disinfected.
- Bathtub and shower cabin – The shower, washbasin, and bathtub, as well as any faucets, will be descaled and disinfected with suitable cleaning products.
- Buildup removal – soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be treated with specific materials and removed from various surfaces, tiled walls, grout, and other locations.
- Decluttering – all cupboards, cabinets and storage units will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- All waste will be removed, the drains will be unclogged, and the whole floor of your bathroom will be swept and mopped. Objects that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The entire bedroom of the property will be deep cleaned, organised and left in pristine condition. You may expect quick and efficient work from our cleaning professionals that will perform a number of cleaning tasks during the service. Here is what to expect:
- Polishing of surfaces – tops of cabinets, furniture and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted, polished and disinfected.
- Organisation of items – counters, drawers and cabinets will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly organised.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, framed art and light fixtures will be neatly wiped down and polished using appropriate products.
- Mattress – the mattress in your bedroom will be vacuumed from all sides and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hardwood floors will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and everything in the room will be beautifully organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The price of our end of tenancy cleaning service will be personally estimated for you. Whenever you decide to book a service with our company, the customer service agents on our team will provide you with a free quote based on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The type and number of cleaning tasks that will be performed as part of the service will also be taken into consideration. You may rest assured that once you receive a price quote, the number will be final and no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had to clean the whole flat when the end of tenancy contract was coming to its end. However, I relied on your services and I’m glad I did. You did great! – Edward
Tenancy Cleaning in Raynes Park
If you want to save yourself the long time and efforts spent in cleaning the rooms you have rented in the final days of your lease, you can use our top-notch services. Our company offers affordable end of tenancy cleaning for all domestic and commercial properties located in Raynes Park, SW20. Every room and area in your rented flat and office will become flawlessly clean and rid of dirt and dust. You can schedule your end of tenancy cleaning by using our customer support centre, online booking form or by sending us an e-mail. Our kind representatives will offer you the assistance and additional information you need.
You didn’t leave even a trace from my tenants. Thank you for making my place so clean and fresh. I’d definitely book your team again soon. – Owen
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Raynes Park, SW20
We are the best end of tenancy cleaning professionals in Raynes Park, SW20 and a lot of people from the different parts of London rely on us when it comes to this and another kind of cleaning. Our agency is known among all residents of the city as a dependable one, so you shouldn’t worry about anything when our team is by your side. The price which we will ask you to pay for the end of tenancy cleaning service will be affordable, so you won’t have to worry about your budget either. Call our well-mannered operators and ask them everything you want to know about our procedures.
After Lease Cleaning Raynes Park, London
When moving out it is polite to leave the property clean and in good order, exactly the way it was when you moved in. We can help you with this, providing you with high quality end of tenancy cleaning. And if you are not completely satisfied, just inform us within 72 hours and we will come to re-clean. Feel free to call us at any convenient for you day and time, no matter if it is a weekday, weekend or even a holiday. We cover all regions of Greater London, including Raynes Park, SW20. Hurry up, we are waiting for your call!
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.