If you don’t have the time to take care of the cleanness of your rented flat and you are about to leave it, we can offer you the professional end of tenancy cleaning you need. The cleaning personnel will arrive at your place supplied with modern and effective cleaning equipment. They will ensure the hygienic condition of all the rooms in your rented flat. The cleaning procedures won’t disturb you or your neighbours. Use our inexpensive and reliable end of tenancy cleaning services provided in Willesden, NW10 any date and time which is convenient to you. You will have more time for packing you luggage and less work.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes cleaning a greasy kitchen. We understand that when moving out, people have a lot of things to do and often neglect the thorough cleaning of such areas. We send our cleaning teams and supply them with professional cleaning products that they use in order to ensure that everything has been left immaculate. Here are a few of the tasks included in their lists:
- Cleaning surfaces – dust will be removed from shelves, tops of furniture, cupboards, walls and ceilings.
- Kitchen sink cleaning – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be inspected and unclogged if needed.
- Surface scrubbing and degreasing – all cooking areas, such as countertops, stove tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and surfaces and even your extractor will be thoroughly cleaned, degreased and disinfected.
- Washing up – dishes, kitchen utensils, silverware and plates will be washed and polished, then places back to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organisation of storage units – all cabinets, drawers and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly reorganised.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets and rugs found in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and mopped.
- Waste removal – all kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All frequently touched items in the kitchen (appliance buttons, light switches, door knobs and handles, etc.) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas of your living room will take place as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company. Our cleaners will work hard to ensure that everything is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores they will perform at your property:
- Dust and grime removal – include wiping down and dusting all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls, and ceilings in the room.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers, and other storage areas will be decluttered, wiped out, and reorganised.
- Cleaning of wooden and glass surfaces – proper cleaning solutions will be used to wipe down and polish wooden and glass furniture, decorations, and surfaces. They will be cleaned and left spotless.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets throughout the living room will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and mopping the whole floor of the living room.
- Disinfection – complete disinfection of frequently handled objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls, and so on) will be performed at the end of the cleaning process.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other area of the house that is a complicated one to clean. All kinds of deposits accumulate on all surfaces in the bathroom and require a lot of scrubbing and products. Rest assured that the cleaners on our team will get rid of all grime and leave your bathroom area sparkling clean and disinfected. Here are the cleaning chores that will be performed at your property’s bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of cupboards, countertops, shelves and other surfaces will be wiped down.
- Sink and toilet bowl – your bathroom sink, its taps and the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Shower and bathtub – hour shower, washbasin and bathtub, along with all faucets will be descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be treated with special products and removed from surfaces, tiled walls, grout and other areas that have been affected.
- Cupboard cleaning – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – shower screens, mirrors and other glass surfaces and fixtures will be cleaned and polished.
- Rubbish will be disposed of, drains will be unclogged and the entire floor of your bathroom will be thoroughly vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of commonly touched objects will take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
My flatmate and I were really in a hurry to leave the apartment we rented and we didn’t have the time to clean it as well as we had to. For our greatest pleasure, you took care of it for us. – Catherine
Tenancy Cleaning in Willesden
Our dedicated and experienced company offers high quality end of tenancy cleaning in Willesden, NW10 and we collaborate with hard working cleaners who can come to clean the rooms at any time convenient to you, 7 days per week. Our primary aim is to make your place look sparkling clean and dust free so that you can take your deposit back. We are supplied with modern cleaning equipment that is entirely safe for the health because it consists of chemically free detergents. Benefit from our exceptional offers and reasonable prices and choose our qualitative end of tenancy cleaning.
You made the owner of the rented place and me very satisfied with the completed service as the house was glowing with cleanness. – Martin
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Willesden, NW10
If you want to make your rented flat or commercial estate clean and spotless use our affordable and qualitative services to have the end of tenancy cleaning you need. It will be done by qualified and professional cleaners who use eco-friendly detergents and solvents. They will sanitize your carpets, upholstery, floors, furniture and electrical appliances. Call us and book the end of tenancy cleaning you need for your rented domestic or commercial estate located in Willesden, NW10. It will save you a lot of time and efforts and will be provided at reasonable price. You can also use our online form or send us an e-mail.
After Lease Cleaning Willesden, London
Your rented flat can become perfectly clean and ready to be used by the next tenants, if you rely on the cleaning personnel, who works in our company. They use the most advanced and professional cleaning machines and non-toxic solvents, detergents and solutions. Order the end of tenancy cleaning you need and your rented flat will become rid of dust, dirt and stains. The cleaning staff will sanitize every room in your rented property in the most preferred time. Use our online enquiry online form, e-mail or call centre to book your end of tenancy cleaning, available in Willesden, NW10 every day.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.