Moving out is a tough process, we know that. But we can make it a lot easier. If you book with our company, we can reduce your obligations. We guarantee you full satisfaction with our service, and if your landlord isn’t satisfied and you have problems getting back your deposit, call us within 2 days and we will send a team to clean again. We cover all areas of Greater London, including Highbury, N5 and we are on your availability every day, no matter if it is a regular workday, a weekend or even a holiday. Call us and we guarantee you won’t regret our end of tenancy cleaning services.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your living room will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and nicely organised. We guarantee that no cleaning tasks will be skipped. Here is a full list of the cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service:
- Wiping of surfaces – all walls, ceilings, tops of furniture and other surfaces will be dusted and polished.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, glass table tops, framed pictures and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished with suitable products.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets, rugs and curtains will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – the cupoards, shelves and other storage units in the living room will be decluttered, reorganised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Rubbish removal – all clutter, waste and debris will be removed and all items and decorations will be neatly organised.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped, and all items that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfection.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaners performing the end of tenancy cleaning service you booked will make sure your entire bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned, scrubbed and disinfected with no signs of grime or filth left behind. Using the high quality cleaning products we provide them with, they will perform the following tasks:
- Surface dusting, polishing, and disinfection – furniture, cabinet tops, countertops, and other surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Descaling – includes cleaning, descaling, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets. The toilet bowl and seat will be properly cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves the washing and disinfecting of the walls, doors, and floor of your shower. Faucets, shower heads, and hoses will also be cleaned. Your shower drain will be unclogged and cleaned as needed.
- Deposit removal – using specific solutions, soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be thoroughly eliminated from all areas of the bathroom.
- Cabinet organisation – your bathroom’s medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- All bathroom rubbish containers will be emptied and thoroughly disinfected.
- Your bathroom floor will be swept, vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of all items you handle on a regular basis will also take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The price of our end of tenancy cleaning service will be personally estimated for you. Whenever you decide to book a service with our company, the customer service agents on our team will provide you with a free quote based on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The type and number of cleaning tasks that will be performed as part of the service will also be taken into consideration. You may rest assured that once you receive a price quote, the number will be final and no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
No doubt, your company offers the most incredible and trustworthy end of tenancy cleaning services. I will tell everyone about your company and recommend your services to all of my friends. – Ryan
Tenancy Cleaning in Highbury
It’s obvious that a rented apartment needs a thorough cleaning in between tenants. Our company is here to save the day. For a long period we have provided end of tenancy cleaning in Highbury, N5. Our mission is to fulfil every request and demand to a high standard. We clean kitchen appliances, floors, bathrooms, bedrooms, objects, kitchens, windows, fittings and other items present in the property. We use our own supplies and never leave the premises until we have done our job completely. No matter how long it takes, we will clean your home. All you need to do is get in touch with us.
You actually made my rented property excellently clean and tidy and I will choose your services again for sure. – Kelly
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Highbury, N5
If you want have the necessary time to organise your moving out from your rented flat without wasting more time, we can offer you timely and professional end of tenancy cleaning. The cleaning staff will sanitize and clean all rooms in the flat, removing stains, grease and dust from them. They will provide the necessary cleaning of the furniture, appliances, floors and wooden surfaces. Use our services to have qualitative end of tenancy cleaning in Highbury, N5 any day and time in the week. Our company is at your disposal seven days in the week. Call us or use our online booking form to schedule your end of tenancy cleaning.
After Lease Cleaning Highbury, London
We know how stressful moving can be. That is why, we would like to help you and make the process a little more pleasant. We offer you reliable and affordable end of tenancy cleaning. The results we achieve are a guarantee that you will get your deposit back. Don’t hesitate anymore, let us help you and clean everything instead of you. Call our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure for any convenient for you day and time. We cover not only Highbury, N5, but all areas of Greater London. Hurry up, we promise you won’t regret it!
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.