If you need professional end of tenancy cleaning our company is at your disposal for providing this service. It can be used by landlords, letting agents and tenants in the end of their lease. The cleaners will sanitize and disinfect all areas in the property including kitchen and food preparation areas, bathroom, toilet, bedrooms, lounge areas, hallways and stairs. Our personnel uses top-quality cleaning products and modern machines which ensure excellent cleanness of the rooms. If you need affordable and reliable end of tenancy cleaning in St John’s Wood, NW8 get in touch with us and book it for a convenient date and time.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Everybody knows how dirty kitchens can become in a short amount of time. It can be extremely hard to thoroughly scrub and clean them when moving out. Here is a full list of the chores that our professionals will perform in the kitchen as part of the cleaning service you receive:
- Dust and grime removal – all surfaces throughout the kitchen (tops of cupboards, table tops, countertops, etc.) will be wiped down.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, cutting boards, extractors and other grease surfaces will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Decluttering – cupboards and drawers will be cleaned inside and out and neatly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – carpets, upholstery and rugs will be thoroughly vacuumed. The entire floor of your kitchen will be swept and mopped.
- Rubbish bin disinfection – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- External appliance cleaning – the oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be wiped down and disinfected.
- All surfaces and frequently touched items throughout the room will be disinfected. The kitchen will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas of your living room will take place as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company. Our cleaners will work hard to ensure that everything is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores they will perform at your property:
- Dust and grime removal – include wiping down and dusting all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls, and ceilings in the room.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers, and other storage areas will be decluttered, wiped out, and reorganised.
- Cleaning of wooden and glass surfaces – proper cleaning solutions will be used to wipe down and polish wooden and glass furniture, decorations, and surfaces. They will be cleaned and left spotless.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets throughout the living room will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and mopping the whole floor of the living room.
- Disinfection – complete disinfection of frequently handled objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls, and so on) will be performed at the end of the cleaning process.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are yet another place in any home that is generally difficult to clean. The cleaning experts who will arrive at your home will be well prepared with all necessary cleaning supplies and will ensure that all surfaces and areas of the space are pristine. Here’s a list of cleaning chores you can expect during the cleaning service:
- Wiping down and polishing of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves and countertops.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – all storage units throughout the room will be decluttered,cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale and mould and mildew will be removed from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be polished and disinfected.
- Toilet cleaning – the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Drains will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Rubbish removal – waste bins will be emptied, cleaned inside and out and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of the bathroom will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished and commonly handled items, such as door handles, taps, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I was amazed by the great work your end of tenancy cleaning experts did. They came and cleaned up the entire place in the blink of an eye! – Amanda
Tenancy Cleaning in St John’s Wood
You want to hire professionals for your end of tenancy cleaning but you are afraid they won’t do the job properly? If that’s what you fear, then, stop searching for a serious cleaning company because you have just found it. We can remove all the dirt and dust from your kitchen appliances, bathroom, living room and bedroom. You don’t have to do anything apart from making a booking with us. We will provide the detergents and everything else for your service. Our cleaners can be found every day in St John’s Wood, NW8. They will do the cleaning and even come back and re-clean for free if you are not satisfied.
After my tenants left my property was really filthy but your cleaners made it dazzling and tidy again and I am very grateful to you. – Teri
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners St John’s Wood, NW8
If you need professional end of tenancy cleaning you can rely on the cleaning staff working in our company. They will take care of all the rooms in the flat, removing the dirt, dust, stains and grease from them. Our services can be used by landlords, lodgers and letting agents. Book the end of tenancy cleaning you need in St John’s Wood, NW8 by calling us, sending us an e-mail or using the online form in our website. The rooms in your property will be flawlessly clean and look great after the cleaners take care of them. Our company works with customers seven days in the week.
After Lease Cleaning St John’s Wood, London
If your tenancy agreement claims that you should clean thoroughly your rental at the end of your stay, then you have no choice but to follow the rules. Here is a quick solution for you, which will remove the hassle off your shoulders: use our end of tenancy cleaning service available in St John’s Wood, NW8. We are qualified cleaners who have lots of experience in this field and are available 7 days a week. Our schedule is flexible so that everybody who wants to use our service is able to do so. We are very hard-working, friendly, insured and trustworthy. Learn more right now. Give us a call.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.