High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Bethnal Green, E2 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
In order to return your tenancy to its rightful owner, you will need to execute overall cleaning of your premises. If you find it difficult to settle this final condition, you can use the professional assistance of experts in the area. Our agency performs time and cost efficient end of tenancy cleaning in Bethnal Green E2. The years of practice helped us to maximise the quality of our services and to minimise the time and money required to complete the end of tenancy cleaning tasks. Now our agency is proud to offer you the most customer-friendly assistance on the market.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning E2
If you pick us as your end of tenancy cleaning contractor, you will receive:
- professionalism in every aspect
- efficient services
- skilled cleaners
- high-quality equipment
- support 24/7
- reasonable prices
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Not only did you give me the chance to vacate the apartment without spending a minute on cleaning, you even helped me receive my deposit back. Incredible end of tenancy cleaning services! – Alice
We realise that an end of tenancy cleaning should be efficient in order to justify the notion of professional service. Throughout our practice in the field, we have put all of our efforts to improve the quality of our assistance. Our experienced cleaners in Bethnal Green E2 have been provided with special training designed to develop the personal skills of every single cleaner.
Tenancy Cleaners in Bethnal Green
Now we can say that we have a great team of real professionals who are able to overcome every end of tenancy cleaning challenge. Our personnel is equipped with the latest cleaning tools and products. The combination of experience, personal skills and high-quality equipment can guarantee you the most efficient end of tenancy cleaning.
Take the above listed into account and think about all the benefits you can get from our excellent service. There is not need to overburden yourself with cleaning activities that require time and effort. We are experts who perform efficient end of tenancy cleaning in Bethnal Green E2. For a reasonable price you can have your rental residence in perfect shape. In order to have a sparkling tenancy, you just have to call and a book a service with us.
To get in touch with us you will only have to dial our phone number. We have a call center which provides polite support 24/7. Feel free to contact us whenever you like. On the same line you can ask questions regarding our services. If you prefer non-verbal correspondence, send us e-mail with your contact details and address. If efficiency is what you need for your end of tenancy cleaning, call us immediately. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.