If you want to make your moving out stress-free you can use our end of tenancy cleaning services. Your cleaning will be done by fully vetted and professionally trained cleaners who use modern machines and non-toxic cleaning products. The cleaners will apply the necessary cleaning procedures to fully sanitize and disinfect all areas and rooms in your residential and business property. We can guarantee you flawlessly cleaned rooms. The end of tenancy cleaning, provided by our company, is available seven days in the week in Bowes Park, N22. Order it by calling, filling in our online form or sending us an e-mail.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen is one of the least pleasant areas to clean. If you are willing to impress your landlord, trust our professionals with this task. Here is what will be performed as part of the service:
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces, backsplashes, tiled walls, and worktops will all be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, refrigerator, microwave, and other devices will be wiped on the exterior and disinfected.
- Dishwashing – includes washing and polishing of all silverware and dishes and returning them to their proper placements.
- Storage area decluttering and organisation – all cupboards, shelves, and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and refilled.
- Floor and carpet cleaning – carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be properly vacuumed, and the entire floor will be swept and cleaned.
- All waste will be removed, and your garbage cans will be cleaned and disinfected. The treatment also includes a complete disinfection of all door knobs, light switches, and other commonly handled things.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your living room will be thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and nicely organised. We guarantee that no cleaning tasks will be skipped. Here is a full list of the cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service:
- Wiping of surfaces – all walls, ceilings, tops of furniture and other surfaces will be dusted and polished.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, glass table tops, framed pictures and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished with suitable products.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets, rugs and curtains will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – the cupoards, shelves and other storage units in the living room will be decluttered, reorganised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Rubbish removal – all clutter, waste and debris will be removed and all items and decorations will be neatly organised.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped, and all items that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfection.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other room in each property that is far from favourite when it comes to cleaning. The cleaning teams that will arrive at your place will be equipped with everything required for their cleaning and will ensure that all surfaces and corners of the room are left immaculate. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning:
- Dust and cobweb cleaning – tops of cabinets, counters, shelves, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Sink and toilet bowl – Your bathroom sink, faucets, toilet bowl, and seat will be cleansed and disinfected.
- Bathtub and shower cabin – The shower, washbasin, and bathtub, as well as any faucets, will be descaled and disinfected with suitable cleaning products.
- Buildup removal – soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be treated with specific materials and removed from various surfaces, tiled walls, grout, and other locations.
- Decluttering – all cupboards, cabinets and storage units will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- All waste will be removed, the drains will be unclogged, and the whole floor of your bathroom will be swept and mopped. Objects that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
Personal rates are estimated for all of our customers based on the quantity of cleaning jobs included in the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. If you want to book a cleaning service with us, you will receive a free quotation over the phone. Whenever your customer support representatives provide you with an estimated fee, it is final. You will know precisely what you’re paying for and can be confident that no additional fees will be included.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I have used other cleaning services before but your end of tenancy options satisfied my needs the most. You are professional, friendly and reliable. I like your company a lot! – Adam
Tenancy Cleaning in Bowes Park
We are introducing you our excellent end of tenancy cleaning, that is provided due to all the standards by our committed and skilled cleaners. Our company in Bowes Park, N22 has long specialized in offering a wide range of cleaning services and we are sure that we can meet all of your expectations because we pay attention to tiniest details. The cleaners will apply innovative cleaning approaches and they will make the rooms sparkling clean and shiny. We guarantee that you will receive your deposit, thanks to our excellently done end of tenancy cleaning. Learn more about our affordable rates and exceptional offers, through the customer support centres.
Your company offers the best end of tenancy cleaning I’ve ever received. My landlord and I were both very satisfied with the service. – Michael
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Bowes Park, N22
Let us introduce you our company. Our main occupation is end of tenancy cleaning and we work very hard to impress our customers in Bowes Park, N22 with the results we create. We can clean your lodgings thoroughly, even those things you take for granted. We promise you the premises will be immaculate and you won’t recognise the place after we are done. We will leave it in a similar condition like that day when you moved in. In addition to high-quality results we also offer a guarantee. There is no doubt this service is completely worthwhile. If you would love to book a service, use this contact number to get in touch with us.
After Lease Cleaning Bowes Park, London
If you want to have more time to pack your luggage and prepare for your moving out, our company provide the end of tenancy cleaning for you. We offer professional and inexpensive cleaning of rented flats for landlords, estate agents and tenants. The cleaners will ensure the hygiene in every room including the food preparation area, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and toilet, hallways and stairs. Use our affordable end of tenancy cleaning services, available in Bowes Park, N22 every workday and weekend. You can reserve them by phone, e-mail or using our online booking form. Your rented property will be impeccably clean after we sanitize it.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.