We are introducing you our excellent end of tenancy cleaning, thanks to which all the rooms in your home will be ideally cleaned and prepared for the next tenants. Find us in Camden Town, NW1 and discuss all the details of the service with our cheerful and polite staff. Our cleaners are hard working and they are capable of providing innovative cleaning procedures, thanks to which the dirt and stains will be effectively removed. You can make an arrangement from Monday to Sunday at a time convenient to you. You can expect punctuality in every detail from our dedicated cleaners.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are not the easiest areas to clean, especially when you are busy with packing and organising your moving. Rest assured that everything will be taken care of and that the entire kitchen will be left immaculate. Here is what to expect:
- Dusting and wiping – all surfaces, including cabinet tops, appliances, furniture, and table tops, will be thoroughly cleaned of dust and cobwebs.
- Surface degreasing – includes cleaning and disinfecting kitchen surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes, and counters. Your extractor will be cleaned and sanitised as well.
- Descaling – involves thoroughly cleaning the sink and its faucets. If necessary, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Dishwashing – all plates, cutlery, and kitchenware will be cleaned and properly arranged in their designated drawers.
- All kitchen cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstery – All rugs, carpets, and upholstery in your kitchen will be professionally vacuumed.
- Cleaning of rubbish bins – all garbage will be disposed of, and your bins will be disinfected.
- The kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and all commonly handles objects (appliance buttons, light switches and door handles) will be polished and disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive, thorough cleaning of your entire living room will take place. No traces of dust or grime will be left behind and you may rest assured that the cleaners will do their absolute best in order to perform all the cleaning chores included in the service. Here is a list of activities you may expect:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal from tops of furniture and cabinets, table tops, shelves and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Upholstery cleaning – all upholstery will be throughly vacuumed including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cabinet cleaning – drawers, cupboards and other units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked with items.
- Framed pictures, light switches, decorations and other items around the room will be wiped down and polished.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hard floorings will be swept and mopped.
- The entire room will be left immaculate and to finish the job, our cleaners will thoroughly disinfect door handles, remote controls and other frequently touched items.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I love it how quickly you took off my shoulders the huge responsibility to clean the entire place before I left it. I appreciate your help and ideal end of tenancy cleaning service. – Jade
Tenancy Cleaning in Camden Town
If cleaning is your worst nightmare, but you have decided to move out and you need your deposit back, don’t worry. We have a solution for your problem. We are the solution. We are a company, with years of experience in providing affordable and reliable end of tenancy cleaning. Trust us and if your landlord isn’t satisfied, our maids will come back and clean everything again- for free. We cover Camden Town, NW1 and all other regions of Greater London. Feel free to call us every day, including weekends and holidays. Let us help you and turn the nightmare into a beautiful dream!
You provide the best end of tenancy cleaning in my area and I would definitely pick your service again if I needed it. – Jade
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Camden Town, NW1
We are professional end of tenancy cleaning specialists in Camden Town, NW1 who work all week long so that everyone has access to our high-quality services, no matter how busy. We help property owners, lodgers and estate agents to achieve high levels of end of tenancy cleaning in the premises, as anticipated by potential tenants.
We can carry out a special program according to your preferences and expectations. We can even clean your kitchen appliances from inside. If you are willing to use our service, please feel free to let us know by phone. We will be happy to serve you anytime throughout the week. Give us a shot.
After Lease Cleaning Camden Town, London
Are you looking for an inexpensive end of tenancy cleaning service in Camden Town, NW1? If you do, then stop searching and hurry up to make a booking with a serious and prestigious company that has a team of professional and hard working cleaners who can make the house sparkling clean and remove several months and even years worth of dirt. Plus, our cleaners will come back and re-clean if the landlord makes a remark and says that no deposit will be refunded to you because the place is not clean enough. Call our operators and make a booking now.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.