In case you need professionally done end of tenancy cleaning in Fortis Green, N2, we are welcoming you to book the service from our hard working and committed company. We take pride in providing innovative cleaning methods, thanks to which your home will be completely cleaned and sanitized. Our employees can come to make an inspection of the property 7 days per week and they will be glad to give you further details of the working process. We assure you that we use first class quality cleaning equipment and modern machines. Facilitate your life and guarantee the receiving of your deposit thanks to our qualitative end of tenancy cleaning.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are the least favourite area to every homeowner, when it comes to cleaning. Our professional cleaners will arrive equipped with tools and products and make sure no signs of grease or grime have been left behind. Here are some of the tasks that will be performed in your kitchen:
- Surface dusting – tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves, counters and table tops will be wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Cupboard cleaning – drawers, cabinets and other storage units will be decluttered, and cleaned inside and out.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, cutlery and utensils will be washed and organised in their designated places.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, tiles surfaces and cutting boards will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliances – your oven, its stove top, the refrigerator and microwave will be wiped down and cleaned on the outside.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be removed from the kitchen and all rubbish bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of your kitchen will be cleaned, with carpets and rugs vacuumed and hardwood or tiled floors – mopped. Disinfection of all commonly touched items throughout the room will also take place.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Similar to kitchens, bathrooms quickly collect large amounts of grime over a short period of time. Their proper cleaning may be challenging and this is why they send experienced cleaners, provided with some of the best bathroom cleaning solutions that will help them remove all kinds of deposits and buildup. Here are the bathroom cleaning activities that will take place in your property:
- Dusting and polishing – various surfaces, including tops of cabinets, countertops, shelves and others will be wiped down.
- Toilet bowl and sink – the sink and toilet bowl of your bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixtures – bathtubs, shower cabins, wash basins and other areas of the bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed.
- Descaling and deposit removal – faucets, tiled surfaces and other areas will be treated with cleaning solutions and freed of soap scum, mould, mildew and other buildup. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Organisation of storage spaces – medicine cabinets, drawers, cupboards and others will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be polished and all commonly touched items, faucets, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom is usually not one of the dirtiest places in the house, however, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the entire area are required for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning professionals will work hard and make sure the bedroom at your property is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what they will do:
- Surface cleaning and disinfection – all furniture, walls, window sills and other areas in the room will be completely dusted and disinfected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuumed, treated for stains and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and all upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning – wardrobes, cuboards and drawers will be decluttered and thoroughly cleaned.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, framed pictures and other glass surfaces will be polished and disinfected.
- Floors – the bedroom floor will be swept and mopped.
- All commonly touched items such as light switches, remote controls, door handles and others will be disinfected. The room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
My friends and I have used your end of tenancy cleaning services and all of us were very pleased with the results and the performance itself. Thank you! – Peter
Tenancy Cleaning in Fortis Green
If you want to have more time to pack your luggage and prepare for your moving out, our company provide the end of tenancy cleaning for you. We offer professional and inexpensive cleaning of rented flats for landlords, estate agents and tenants. The cleaners will ensure the hygiene in every room including the food preparation area, living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and toilet, hallways and stairs. Use our affordable end of tenancy cleaning services, available in Fortis Green, N2 every workday and weekend. You can reserve them by phone, e-mail or using our online booking form. Your rented property will be impeccably clean after we sanitize it.
I hadn’t seen my property for rent so clean in ages. Your team came and it became flawless. Thank you so much for the service. – Ryan
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Fortis Green, N2
Whenever you need reasonably priced and ideally performed end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on the services of our experienced and dedicated company in Fortis Green, N2. We are sure that we can meet your requirements because our committed cleaners work according to all the standards and they are equipped with eco friendly detergents and modern tools. The stains and dirt will be removed in a fast and effective way and we won’t leave any rooms unattended. Our company collaborates with a team of hard working cleaners that will explain to you every detail of the end of tenancy cleaning.
After Lease Cleaning Fortis Green, London
We take pride in providing excellent end of tenancy cleaning in Fortis Green, N2 and we guarantee that the property will become sparkling clean in the fastest possible way. You can be sure that we will provide innovative and modern cleaning approaches, thanks to which all the stains and dirt will be effectively removed. Our employees will be glad to discuss every detail of the working process and to make an arrangement, at a time suitable for you. Our end of tenancy cleaning is reasonably priced and you can book it during the week or at the weekends. For more details, use our customer support centres.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.