If you have decided to change your place of living and you search for high quality end of tenancy cleaning, our company in Harrow, HA1 is ready to offer you you a wide range of cleaning services included in the end of tenancy cleaning. You can be sure that we use excellent cleaning equipment that consists of eco friendly detergents and substances. In case you want to guarantee the receiving of your deposit, choose our outstanding end of tenancy cleaning and you won’t be disappointed. Our staff has been preliminary trained how to apply the cleaning procedures in an immaculate way.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Similar to kitchens, bathrooms quickly collect large amounts of grime over a short period of time. Their proper cleaning may be challenging and this is why they send experienced cleaners, provided with some of the best bathroom cleaning solutions that will help them remove all kinds of deposits and buildup. Here are the bathroom cleaning activities that will take place in your property:
- Dusting and polishing – various surfaces, including tops of cabinets, countertops, shelves and others will be wiped down.
- Toilet bowl and sink – the sink and toilet bowl of your bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixtures – bathtubs, shower cabins, wash basins and other areas of the bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed.
- Descaling and deposit removal – faucets, tiled surfaces and other areas will be treated with cleaning solutions and freed of soap scum, mould, mildew and other buildup. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Organisation of storage spaces – medicine cabinets, drawers, cupboards and others will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be polished and all commonly touched items, faucets, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedroom cleaning is a significant component of end-of-tenancy cleaning. Our cleaning technicians will meticulously execute a variety of cleaning activities in your bedroom to ensure that everything is taken care of and left spotless. You can see a list of all cleaning tasks that will be completed in the bedroom of the property:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – all surfaces, furniture tops, shelves, windows, and other locations will be washed down and polished.
- Storage unit cleaning – cabinets, desks, and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned on the inside and out, and organised.
- Mattress cleaning include vacuuming, spot treating, and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress.
- Glass cleaning – that is the cleaning and polishing of fframes, portraits, light fittings, and mirrors.
- Hoovering – The carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be vacuumed completely.
- Door handles and knobs, light switches, bedside tables, and any other objects handled often in the room will be sterilised. The bedroom will be left in an immaculte state.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We worked hard to ensure the high quality of our services, however, we also paid attention to our prices. To keep them affordable and competitive, we created a special pricing system that allows us to charge each of our customers fairly. Whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. The price you receive will be estimated based on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of tasks that will take place there. You may rest assured that the quoted price will be final and that no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
One of the best things about your end of tenancy cleaning service is that it is absolutely customer-oriented. You care a lot about your clients and that’s what makes you the best. – George
Tenancy Cleaning in Harrow
If you want to have the necessary time to move out from your rented flat and pack your luggage, leave the cleaning work you have to the professionals working in this company. They will make your rooms flawless and rid of stains and dust. The end of tenancy cleaning which this company offers for all Harrow, HA1 residents is provided at reasonable and fair price and is available from Monday to Sunday. Use our services and your will prepare for your relocation hassle-free. We can provide you the end of tenancy cleaning you need at a time which is convenient to you.
I didn’t know perfect cleanliness existed until I met your team. You made the rented property so clean and beautiful that it didn’t even look real. – Frances
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Harrow, HA1
If you want to receive customized and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on the professionalism and dedication of our experienced company. Currently located in Harrow, HA1, we offer sanitizing and full cleaning of your rooms. We will remove every nasty stain from the surfaces, ensuring a high level of hygiene in your home. You will be amazed by our innovative cleaning technologies and by the fact that we offer very flexible working schedules. Take a look at our exceptional offers and reasonable prices for the end of tenancy cleaning and turn to our customer support centres for any further details.
After Lease Cleaning Harrow, London
When moving house, it’s not recommended that you leave your existing rented property covered in dirt, cobwebs and dust. You’d better clean it well so that your landlord is content. We can help you. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are very effective and powerful. They are intended for rentals and can be tailored to suit any taste. We offer individual programs based on your expectations as well as the dimensions of your property. Just to let you know – we are based in Harrow, HA1 and have a 24/7 customer support centre so that you can give us a call anytime. Make sure you contact us.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.