If you want to provide the cleanness of your rented flat in the end of your lease, you can use our professional end of tenancy cleaning services. They will be done by qualified and kind cleaners who use modern machines and harmless for humans and pets detergents. The kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathroom and toilet, stairs and hallway will be cleaned and ready to be used by the next tenants. You can book your end of tenancy cleaning available in Hornsey, N8 any day and time which is convenient to you. Call us and order it by phone, send us and e-mail or use our online form.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Even though it is not an extremely dirty area of the house, the living room at your property will be thoroughly cleaned. You may rest assured that the cleaners will perform a number of thorough cleaning tasks in there and not skip or neglect any of them. Here is the full list of cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Cleaning and polishing of all surfaces in the room, including furniture tops, walls, ceilings, and shelves.
- All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed. The cleaners will hoover between upholstery cushions as well as behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning entails removing all clutter and debris, and cleaning storage cabinets both inside and out.
- Mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures, and other objects with glass surfaces will be carefully cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning includes vacuuming, mopping, and disinfecting of the whole floor of your living room.
- Sanitation – complete disinfection of all items handled on a regular basis.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a bathroom may be challenging. Lucky for you, the cleaners on our team know exactly how to approach any issue, grime or deposit found there. They will use the high quality cleaning products we supply them with and work hard to ensure that every corner of your bathroom is immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what will be performed in your bathroom:
- Wiping and polishing – furniture, shelves and tops of cupboards and cabinets will be dusted and polished.
- Surface scrubbing – your shower walls, screens, corners, grout and other areas will be scrubbed and cleared of all grime and deposits.
- Sink and toilet – the sink, its faucets, as well as the toilet bowl and its seat will be descaled and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards, shelves and other storage units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then organised.
- Glass cleaning and polishing – mirrors, shower screens and other glass surfaces will be wiped down, cleaned with appropriate products, polished and left immaculate.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- The floor of your bathroom will be swept and rugs will be vacuumed. All items touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom of your house also deserves attention when cleaning, even if it is not a particularly grimy place. We ensure thorough and deep cleaning of the entire room. Our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that they do their best in order to complete all of them. Here is a list of the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust removal – tops of cupboards, furniture, walls nad other surfaces in the room will be wiped down and left free of dust, grime and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your entire mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed, as well as all upholstery and carpets in the room.
- Cabinet organisation – all cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and out and organised.
- Polishing of wood – furniture, wooden surfaces and decorations will be wiped down and polished with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped to perfection.
- Thorough disinfection – all frequently touched objects and items in the room will be sanitised. That includes handles of doors and cabinets, light switches and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I was feeling like cleaning the entire house at the end of the tenancy period, so I decided to use your services. I can’t explain how happy I am I chose your services. – Josh
Tenancy Cleaning in Hornsey
We are a leading company, providing end of tenancy cleaning that fits your pocket. We have a team of professionals, ready to meet all of your requirements and even to surpass them. We guarantee you the best prices for the region of Greater London and Hornsey, N8. So if you live in this region, don’t wonder anymore, call us and schedule the procedure for any convenient to you day and time. And if your landlord isn’t satisfied with the results, you can call us within the next 48 hours and our maids will visit your home again and clean it, so you can get your deposit back.
I don’t know what I would have done without your priceless assistance when I was moving out of my old house. You made everything ideally clean. – Vivian
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Hornsey, N8
If you plant to move out from your rented property and need affordable and well cleaning in the end of your lease, you can use our services. Our company provides inexpensive and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning in Hornsey, N8, done by qualified cleaning staff. They will sanitize your upholstery, hardwood furniture, electrical appliances, floors in all the rooms in your rented flat. Your landlord will definitely be pleased with the condition of his property before you leave it. Call us or send your enquiry using our website. Our services are provided at a fair price and will save you the long and exhausting cleaning work.
After Lease Cleaning Hornsey, London
Call to reserve our company’s top end of tenancy cleaning services in Hornsey, N8. In the city of London our procedures are the most popular ones and the reason is in the flexible work schedule we have, as well as in the affordable price rates and the perfect results. For the execution of this and any other cleaning service we offer, our employees will use only the best eco-friendly products and energy-efficient technologies. This way, all of our customers will enjoy their sparkling clean rental real estate properties without worrying about their health. Contact the customer service operators of our great company and solve the problem with the end of tenancy cleaning.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.