It’s difficult to deep clean a rented property when you don’t have the time. Let our company help you. We have an inexpensive solution for you. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is specially intended for rented properties and people who are moving out. But it can also be used by letting agents and landlords as well. Our purpose is to clean a property thoroughly, including removing all the stains, cobwebs and dirt. We can eliminate 98% of the bacteria and debris that accumulate on various surfaces in the house or apartment. Our service spans across Islington, N1. Make sure you call us.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens, as the dirtiest areas in each property are also the hardest to clean. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will take care of everything and leave your kitchen immaculate. Here are some of the chores included in the cleaning of the kitchen:
- Surface cleaning – dust and surface grime will be removed. Tops of furniture, shelves, cupboards and kitchen appliances will be wiped down.
- Scrubbing of cooking areas – tiled walls, countertops, stove tops, backsplashes and other surfaces used for cooking will be degreased and disinfected.
- Sink and faucets cleaning – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed, and disinfected. The drain will be also cleaned.
- Organising of cabinets – kitchen cupboards, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, organised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and carefully disinfected.
- Disinfection – cutting boards, appliance buttons, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
- Your entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and the entire area will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room in each house does not accumulate as much grime as the bathroom or kitchen, however, its cleaning is as important for the successful end of tenancy cleaning. Here is wha tour clesaning professionals will perofrm in your living room area as part of the professional end of tenancy cleaning service you schedule with our company:
- Dust removal – all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls and ceilings in the room will be wiped down and cleared of dust.
- Organising – cabinets, drawers and other storage spaces will be decluttered, wiped down and nesatly reorganised.
- Polishing of wooden and glass surfaces – wooden and glass furniture, decorations and surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned with suitable cleaning products. They will be polished and left immaculate.
- Vacuuming – all upholstery (including underneath and behind cushions ), as well as all carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor clesaning – the enitre floor of the living room will be swept and mopped.
- Disinfection – thorough disinfection of commonly touched objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls and others) will take place as the final task included in the living room service of your property.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Our cleaners will work hard to get rid of all the grime from your bathroom. Using the high quality bathroom cleaning products we supply them with, they will scrub all areas of the room and leave it in pristine, spotless condition. Here are the tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, shelves and tops of furniture and cupboards will be wiped down and polished.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Descaling – the bathroom sink. all faucets, toilet and wash basin will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit cleaning – your entire shower, tiled walls and other surfaces will be cleaned of soap scum, mould and mildew. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Waste bin cleaning – al rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Your entire bathroom floor will be swept and vacuumed and the cleaners will disinfect all commonly touched objects throughout the room.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms do not accumulate a lot of grime, however, for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service the room needs to be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what the cleaners on our team will do. They will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that all corners and surfaces in the room have been taken care of. Here is what to expect:
- Wiping down surfaces – dust, grime and cobwebs will be removed from tops of furniture, shelves, countertops and window sills.
- Bed and mattress cleaning – your mattress will be throughly cleaned, including its underside. The cleaners will vacuum it and remove stains. Upholstery in the room will also be treated.
- Wardrobe cleaning – cabinets, drawers and other storage units in the room will be cleared, wipe down inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – light fixtures, mirrors, glass furniture and framed pictures will be polished and left spotless.
- Carpet and floor cleaning – the entire floor of the room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All items that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
When you call our company and order the end-of-tenancy cleaning service, the customer service representatives will supply you with a free quote over the phone. The pricing will be personalised and determined by the amount of cleaning chores that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You only need to pay for the tasks that are part of the service. No hidden charges will be added to your bill and once you receive the quote, the number will be final. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had to clean the whole flat when the end of tenancy contract was coming to its end. However, I relied on your services and I’m glad I did. You did great! – Edward
Tenancy Cleaning in Islington
Your rented flat can be cleaned very professionally if you rely on the cleaning technicians, working in this company. They will remove the grease and dirt from all cooking appliances and kitchen, vacuum clean the carpets and upholstery, remove the dust and dirt from all wooden pieces of furniture, floor and surfaces. The cleaning will be done in a fast and effective manner thanks to the modern machines which our personnel use. Order the professional end of tenancy cleaning that we offer in Islington, N1 and your rented property will look flawless and your landlord will be very content with it condition.
I’d never been so pleased with a tenancy cleaning team until I booked yours. The place was looking shiny and untouched. – Carla
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Islington, N1
Cleaning your rented apartment prior to moving house is a huge responsibility. You need to make sure that every single surface and area are spotless, even the things you never usually clean. Why not let our company tackle this? We have broad experience in end of tenancy cleaning in Islington, N1 and are determined to help you clean your rental and get your deposit back. We are professional and certified and you can check out our work through our clients’ testimonials. We are convinced you will be satisfied with our service, just give us a try. If you are interested, give us a shot.
After Lease Cleaning Islington, London
If you search for customized and professional end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on the professional cleaning approaches, provided by our committed cleaners. We are currently located in Islington, N1 and we offer flexible working schedules to our revered customers. Our employees are supplied with chemically free detergents that will remove even the nasty stains and the accumulated dirt from the surfaces in your home. We will sanitize all the rooms, leaving them in an immaculate condition for the next tenants. Take a look at our exceptional offers and book our flawless end of tenancy cleaning, in case you want to guarantee the receiving back of your deposit.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.