We guarantee that if you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you won’t have any problems with your landlord and you will get a full refund of your security deposit. That’s not just an empty promise but a genuine offer from a serious cleaning company. We work in Paddington, W2 every day of the week and we can come back and re-clean if the landlord says that the property is not clean enough. High quality cleaning detergents are also included in the price. Call us now and you won’t have to lift a finger in order to get your deposit back. We will do the dirty job for you.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the hardest to clean areas in each home is undoubtedly the kitchen. All the grease and grime that collect all over the room require time and effort to clean and most people (especially when moving out) do not have those. Here is what to expect by our professional cleaners as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer.
- Grease and grime removal – surfaces, cooking areas, tiled walls and countertops will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – your oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be scrubbed on the outside.
- Dishwashing – all cutlery and dishes will be washed and polished, then returned to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organising of storage spaces – all cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and restocked.
- Vacuuming and floor cleaning – carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed and the entire floor will be swept and mopped.
- All rubbish will be removed and your waste bins will be washed and disinfected. The thorough disinfection of all door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items is also included in the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Deep cleaning of the living room will be performed at your property as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer. Our cleaning teams will take care of a wide range of cleaning activities in order to ensure that the entire living room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is the full list of chores that you may expect:
- Surface wiping – includes dusting and polishing of all walls, ceilings, furniture tops, and other surfaces.
- Mirrors, glass table tops, framed photos, and light fixtures will be cleaned and polished using appropriate materials.
- Upholstery, carpets, rugs, and curtains will be properly vacuum cleaned.
- Decluttering – The living room’s cabinets, shelves, and other storage units will be decluttered, reorganised, and deep cleaned.
- Rubbish removal includes the elimination of all clutter, garbage, and dirt, as well as the tidy organisation of all things and decorations.
- The floor of your living room will be cleaned and mopped, and all things that are often touched will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of each bathroom requires a lot of time, effort, patience, and some special cleaning techniques. The cleaners that will perform the end of tenancy cleaning service you book will use powerful products and efficiently clean the entire area of your bathroom leaving it immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Cleaning of surfaces – walls, ceilings, countertops, furniture and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal – tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks and toilets will be scrubbed and descaled. All soap scum, grime, mould and mildew will be removed and everything will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and outside and reorganised.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower curtains and rugs will be steam cleaned with mould and mildew removed.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All commonly handled items, door handles, faucets, light switches and others will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Even though your bedroom is not exceptionally filthy, it requires special care while cleaning. We guarantee that the entire space will be thoroughly cleaned by the end of the cleaning service. Our cleaners will use their skills and knowledge and do their absolute best to accomplish all of the tasks that are part of the job. The following are the cleaning chores that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – all walls, ceilings, and surfaces in the room will be washed down, polished, and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaing – carpets, drapes, and upholstery will all be properly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning includes vacuuming, spot treating, and disinfecting both sides (including the underside) of your mattress.
- Cleaning of drawers, closets, and other storage units – drawers, wardrobes, and other units will be left clutter-free, cleaned internally and externally, and properly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed portraits, and other glass surfaces and furniture will be cleaned and polished.
- Floors will be cleaned, mopped, and shined in your bedroom. The commonly handled things will be disinfected, and the entire space will be left pristine.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning, I swear that your company offers the best solutions. Your prices are great, your cleaners are real professionals and ever your detergents are environmentally-friendly. – Chelsea
Tenancy Cleaning in Paddington
If you want to receive first class quality end of tenancy cleaning that is done according to all the standards, we are encouraging you to take a look at our reasonably priced offers. Find us in Paddington, W2 and discuss all the details of the working process with our team of friendly cleaners. You can be sure that we will provide cleaning from top to bottom by using special and innovative cleaning technologies. The property will be ideally prepared for the next tenants and you will soon get your deposit back. In case you need further details, you can use our customer support centres.
This is the most dependable team I’ve ever hired and I can say they gave me perfect end of tenancy cleaning. I’d like to thank them again. – Daisy
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Paddington, W2
If your contract is coming to an end or you have simply decided to move out and you need reliable end of tenancy cleaning on affordable prices. We are what you are looking for. We are experts in this area, so if you trust us, we promise you complete satisfaction. And yes, this means, that you will get your deposit back. And if there is a problem and your landlord isn’t satisfied with the achieved results, simply call us within 2 days, and we will be back to clean again. For free. We are available every day from Monday to Sunday and in all London areas, including Paddington, W2.
After Lease Cleaning Paddington, London
If you want to receive excellent and reasonably priced end of tenancy cleaning, we are welcoming you to take a look at the offers, provided by our respected company. We rely on skilled and trained team of cleaners that can handle with every cleaning task. Your rooms will be cleaned from stains and dirt in an effective way and you will be able to continue with your moving out. We promise that you will take your deposit back because we will leave the rooms in an immaculate condition. Find us in Paddington, W2 and book our professional end of tenancy cleaning 7 days per week.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.