No matter how well you take care of the cleaning and organisation of your rental real estate property, the end of tenancy disinfection is always necessary. This may seem like the most tedious thing in the world, but for our professional company this is actually a very simple procedure. We have excellent staff of specialists who will make sure that your rental real estate property is cleaned from top to bottom. The disinfection of the different premises and objects in the place you can leave in the hands of our experienced specialists who will do a great job for sure. Don’t forget that top end of tenancy cleaning services you can book only in Penge, SE20.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive, thorough cleaning of your entire living room will take place. No traces of dust or grime will be left behind and you may rest assured that the cleaners will do their absolute best in order to perform all the cleaning chores included in the service. Here is a list of activities you may expect:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal from tops of furniture and cabinets, table tops, shelves and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Upholstery cleaning – all upholstery will be throughly vacuumed including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cabinet cleaning – drawers, cupboards and other units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked with items.
- Framed pictures, light switches, decorations and other items around the room will be wiped down and polished.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hard floorings will be swept and mopped.
- The entire room will be left immaculate and to finish the job, our cleaners will thoroughly disinfect door handles, remote controls and other frequently touched items.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Similar to kitchens, bathrooms quickly collect large amounts of grime over a short period of time. Their proper cleaning may be challenging and this is why they send experienced cleaners, provided with some of the best bathroom cleaning solutions that will help them remove all kinds of deposits and buildup. Here are the bathroom cleaning activities that will take place in your property:
- Dusting and polishing – various surfaces, including tops of cabinets, countertops, shelves and others will be wiped down.
- Toilet bowl and sink – the sink and toilet bowl of your bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixtures – bathtubs, shower cabins, wash basins and other areas of the bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed.
- Descaling and deposit removal – faucets, tiled surfaces and other areas will be treated with cleaning solutions and freed of soap scum, mould, mildew and other buildup. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Organisation of storage spaces – medicine cabinets, drawers, cupboards and others will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be polished and all commonly touched items, faucets, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The entire bedroom of the property will be deep cleaned, organised and left in pristine condition. You may expect quick and efficient work from our cleaning professionals that will perform a number of cleaning tasks during the service. Here is what to expect:
- Polishing of surfaces – tops of cabinets, furniture and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted, polished and disinfected.
- Organisation of items – counters, drawers and cabinets will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly organised.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, framed art and light fixtures will be neatly wiped down and polished using appropriate products.
- Mattress – the mattress in your bedroom will be vacuumed from all sides and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hardwood floors will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and everything in the room will be beautifully organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We estimate personal prices for all our customers depending on the number and type of cleaning chores that will be included in the job, as well as the size and condition of the property. Once you decide to book a cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. Once your customer service agents give you the estimated price, it will be final. You know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that no charges will be added.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Last week I was looking for a professional company to clean the apartment I rented at the end of the tenancy period. You did a very good job and I wanted to tell you how grateful I am. – Amelia
Tenancy Cleaning in Penge
Do you want to leave your place of residence with the full refund of your security deposit back in your wallet? If you do, then hurry up and call us now and book an end of tenancy cleaning service with the company that operates every day in Penge, SE20 and offers high quality services at cost effective prices and we have a team of professionals who can easily remove every kind of dirt. They will come equipped with professional tools and detergents and they will even come back and re clean for free if the landlord is not satisfied with the first procedure.
There is no trace from tenants in my property thanks to your perfect assistance. My place is clean again and I am really happy. – Ron
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Penge, SE20
Whenever you search for qualitative and customized end of tenancy cleaning in Penge, SE20, you can count on the professionalism and commitment of our respected company. Thanks to our experience, we can assure you that all the rooms in the property will be carefully cleaned and that you will receive your deposit back. Our team of cleaners is hard working and all of the employees have been specially trained to manage with the cleaning tasks on time. In case you want to receive further details about our reasonable prices, do not hesitate to use the customer support centres.
After Lease Cleaning Penge, London
Our company offers professional end of tenancy cleaning for domestic and business properties, landlords, letting agents and tenants. If you want to save your precious time in the last days of your rental agreement and prepare for your moving out, you can use our affordable services. Your working place and rented flat will be sanitized by the cleaning staff working in our company. They will make sure every room is rid of dust, dirt and stains. Order the end of tenancy cleaning you need for your domestic or commercial property located in Penge, SE20. It will be done in a day and time which is convenient to each customer.