Every year hundreds of lodgers move house and most of them book our end of tenancy cleaning services in Stockwell, SW9. They know that they will have the best experience using our company. We work with a great variety of skilled professionals who know what they are doing and have the required expertise. We are very experienced in end of tenancy cleaning and we are capable of understanding our clients. If you are in need of a thorough cleaning of your lodgings, don’t hesitate to book a service with our company. We will be glad to help you. Dial our number.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are the least favourite area to every homeowner, when it comes to cleaning. Our professional cleaners will arrive equipped with tools and products and make sure no signs of grease or grime have been left behind. Here are some of the tasks that will be performed in your kitchen:
- Surface dusting – tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves, counters and table tops will be wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Cupboard cleaning – drawers, cabinets and other storage units will be decluttered, and cleaned inside and out.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, cutlery and utensils will be washed and organised in their designated places.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, tiles surfaces and cutting boards will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliances – your oven, its stove top, the refrigerator and microwave will be wiped down and cleaned on the outside.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be removed from the kitchen and all rubbish bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of your kitchen will be cleaned, with carpets and rugs vacuumed and hardwood or tiled floors – mopped. Disinfection of all commonly touched items throughout the room will also take place.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Even though it is not an extremely dirty area of the house, the living room at your property will be thoroughly cleaned. You may rest assured that the cleaners will perform a number of thorough cleaning tasks in there and not skip or neglect any of them. Here is the full list of cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Cleaning and polishing of all surfaces in the room, including furniture tops, walls, ceilings, and shelves.
- All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed. The cleaners will hoover between upholstery cushions as well as behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning entails removing all clutter and debris, and cleaning storage cabinets both inside and out.
- Mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures, and other objects with glass surfaces will be carefully cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning includes vacuuming, mopping, and disinfecting of the whole floor of your living room.
- Sanitation – complete disinfection of all items handled on a regular basis.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaners performing the end of tenancy cleaning service you booked will make sure your entire bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned, scrubbed and disinfected with no signs of grime or filth left behind. Using the high quality cleaning products we provide them with, they will perform the following tasks:
- Surface dusting, polishing, and disinfection – furniture, cabinet tops, countertops, and other surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Descaling – includes cleaning, descaling, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets. The toilet bowl and seat will be properly cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves the washing and disinfecting of the walls, doors, and floor of your shower. Faucets, shower heads, and hoses will also be cleaned. Your shower drain will be unclogged and cleaned as needed.
- Deposit removal – using specific solutions, soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be thoroughly eliminated from all areas of the bathroom.
- Cabinet organisation – your bathroom’s medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- All bathroom rubbish containers will be emptied and thoroughly disinfected.
- Your bathroom floor will be swept, vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of all items you handle on a regular basis will also take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom is usually not one of the dirtiest places in the house, however, thorough cleaning and disinfection of the entire area are required for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning professionals will work hard and make sure the bedroom at your property is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what they will do:
- Surface cleaning and disinfection – all furniture, walls, window sills and other areas in the room will be completely dusted and disinfected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress will be vacuumed, treated for stains and disinfected.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and all upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning – wardrobes, cuboards and drawers will be decluttered and thoroughly cleaned.
- Glass surface cleaning – mirrors, framed pictures and other glass surfaces will be polished and disinfected.
- Floors – the bedroom floor will be swept and mopped.
- All commonly touched items such as light switches, remote controls, door handles and others will be disinfected. The room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I couldn’t believe that such ideal end of tenancy cleaning services can be so inexpensive and absolutely easy to afford. You do know what your clients want! – Daisy
Tenancy Cleaning in Stockwell
You can ensure the clean condition of your rented flat or business property in the last days of your lease if you rely on our company. It offers high-quality end of tenancy cleaning every weekday and weekend in Stockwell, SW9. You can order it to ensure the cleanness of your rented flat or office. The cleaners will vacuum clean the carpets and upholstery, remove the dust and dirt from all electrical appliances, furniture, floor and surfaces, disinfect the bathroom and toilet. Your rented property will become spotless and perfectly sanitized. Call us, fill the online booking form or send us an e-mail to schedule your cleaning.
When I was ending my tenancy contract you were the people that helped me most. You made the house cleaner than I expected. Thanks. – Willow
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Stockwell, SW9
Our company deals with end of tenancy cleaning in Stockwell, SW9. We can help you restore your rented apartment or house to its initial condition at no extra cost or hidden charges. Nobody really has the time to clean their rented apartments before they move. But then again, without a thorough cleaning they can’t move out. So here is where we come. Our cleaners can achieve that perfection of cleaning required when one is about to move out. We are certified and trained in end of tenancy cleaning and we will treat your rented property with care. We work 7 days a week and can be contacted by phone. Give us a shot.
After Lease Cleaning Stockwell, London
We are introducing you our reliable and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning that we currently provide in Stockwell, SW9. We are sure that we can meet your expectations because we collaborate with skilled and comprehensive cleaners who can provide a wide range of innovative cleaning procedures that will make your rooms sparkling clean. Take a look at our outstanding offers and affordable rates and contact our friendly staff from Monday to Sunday. Should you need any further details, do not hesitate to use our customer support centres and you will receive answer to all of your questions. We guarantee that you will get your deposit back – choose us and you won’t be disappointed.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.