Whenever you need professional and customized end of tenancy cleaning, provided in Vauxhall, SW8, you can contact our experienced and reliable company that takes pride in offering a wide range of cleaning services for its revered customers. You can be sure that all of the rooms will be immaculately cleaned and that we will use the latest cleaning technologies to remove the stains and the dust in an effective way. Thanks to our flexible working schedules, you can make an arrangement with our comprehensive staff at a time convenient for you. In case you want to receive any further information, you can use the call centres that work during the week and at the weekends.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas of your living room will take place as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company. Our cleaners will work hard to ensure that everything is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores they will perform at your property:
- Dust and grime removal – include wiping down and dusting all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls, and ceilings in the room.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers, and other storage areas will be decluttered, wiped out, and reorganised.
- Cleaning of wooden and glass surfaces – proper cleaning solutions will be used to wipe down and polish wooden and glass furniture, decorations, and surfaces. They will be cleaned and left spotless.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets throughout the living room will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and mopping the whole floor of the living room.
- Disinfection – complete disinfection of frequently handled objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls, and so on) will be performed at the end of the cleaning process.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our customers receive the best quality service for the price they pay, we utilise a system that helps us estimate a personal price for each of our clients. Each customer will only need to pay for the cleaning tasks that are performed at their property as part of the service. If you are interested in booking the service we offer, give our customer service centre a call. The agents there will proide you with a price quote which will be final. You will know exactly what you are being charged for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaning service is perfection! Simply the best! I am grateful there are such amazing professionals like you in the city. – Rachel
Tenancy Cleaning in Vauxhall
You can have fast and thorough cleaning in the end of your lease, if you use our affordable services. Your rooms will be rid of the dust, grime, stains and grease, which they have gathered. The cleaning staff will provide the necessary cleaning procedures to make your rented flat perfectly clean and spotless. They use effective and modern cleaning machines and detergents which ensure fast and qualitative services. You can order your end of tenancy cleaning provided in Vauxhall, SW8 by phone, e-mail or through our online enquiry form. It will be done in a date and time which is most convenient to you.
I wanted to say how impressed I am with the end of tenancy cleaning your company does. You made me really calm and pleased. – Tamsin
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Vauxhall, SW8
If you want to ensure the cleanness of your rented flat or commercial property in the end of your lease and receive your fill deposit, our company can help you. We offer inexpensive and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning for all properties located in Vauxhall, SW8. We can save you many hours of exhausting cleaning work and offer you the peace of mind of leaving your rented property flawless and clean. Our team of cleaners will sanitize your rented flat and office at a reasonable and affordable price. Book your cleaning by calling us, sending us and e-mail or using our online form.
After Lease Cleaning Vauxhall, London
Moving house? If your rented apartment or house is not clean enough, you may struggle getting back your deposit. Let us take care of the cleaning. Our company specialises in end of tenancy cleaning in Vauxhall, SW8. We will clean anything that you can touch or see and even those things that often get forgotten during a house move but are essential. This includes cobwebs, crannies, bathroom tiles, space between cabinetry and under furniture, kitchen appliances, ceiling, skirting boards, windows etc. We work with professional equipment and employ highly-qualified technicians. You get a 100% secure and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning service with one phone call. Get a free quotation.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.