If you are anticipating your house move and are currently trying to tackle all the tasks it goes with, you probably need a helping hand. Feel free to take advantage of our end of tenancy cleaning services. The final cleaning of the premises before the move is very important and it should not be underestimated. We advise you to let all the work in our hands. We are based in Wimbledon, SW19 and have extended working hours. Our service is very popular in London because it is reasonably priced and totally dependable. We not only clean lodgings, we also use safe cleaning solutions. Make sure you call us to learn more.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Even though it is not an extremely dirty area of the house, the living room at your property will be thoroughly cleaned. You may rest assured that the cleaners will perform a number of thorough cleaning tasks in there and not skip or neglect any of them. Here is the full list of cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Cleaning and polishing of all surfaces in the room, including furniture tops, walls, ceilings, and shelves.
- All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed. The cleaners will hoover between upholstery cushions as well as behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning entails removing all clutter and debris, and cleaning storage cabinets both inside and out.
- Mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures, and other objects with glass surfaces will be carefully cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning includes vacuuming, mopping, and disinfecting of the whole floor of your living room.
- Sanitation – complete disinfection of all items handled on a regular basis.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaners performing the end of tenancy cleaning service you booked will make sure your entire bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned, scrubbed and disinfected with no signs of grime or filth left behind. Using the high quality cleaning products we provide them with, they will perform the following tasks:
- Surface dusting, polishing, and disinfection – furniture, cabinet tops, countertops, and other surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Descaling – includes cleaning, descaling, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets. The toilet bowl and seat will be properly cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves the washing and disinfecting of the walls, doors, and floor of your shower. Faucets, shower heads, and hoses will also be cleaned. Your shower drain will be unclogged and cleaned as needed.
- Deposit removal – using specific solutions, soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be thoroughly eliminated from all areas of the bathroom.
- Cabinet organisation – your bathroom’s medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- All bathroom rubbish containers will be emptied and thoroughly disinfected.
- Your bathroom floor will be swept, vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of all items you handle on a regular basis will also take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms may not gather a lot of dirt, but in order for an end-of-tenancy cleaning service to be successful, the entire room must be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what our team’s cleaners will do upon arrival. They will carry out a variety of cleaning duties and deep clean all corners and surfaces in the room are cleaned. Here’s what you may expect from them:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces will be performed on all furniture, walls, window sills, and other locations in the room.
- Mattress cleaning – involves vacuuming, stain removal, and disinfection of your mattress.
- Vacuuming – All carpets and upholstery will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning includes the decluttering and cleaning of closets, cuboards, and drawers.
- Mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floors will be cleaned and mopped with suitable cleaning porducts
- Light switches, remote controls, door knobs, and other frequently handled things will be cleaned. The room will be left spotless.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your company offers the best end of tenancy cleaning services in the whole city. Starting from the low prices, all the way to the amazing quick performance and flawless results. You are great. – Dennis
Tenancy Cleaning in Wimbledon
Cleaning your rented apartment prior to moving house is a huge responsibility. You need to make sure that every single surface and area are spotless, even the things you never usually clean. Why not let our company tackle this? We have broad experience in end of tenancy cleaning in Wimbledon, SW19 and are determined to help you clean your rental and get your deposit back. We are professional and certified and you can check out our work through our clients’ testimonials. We are convinced you will be satisfied with our service, just give us a try. If you are interested, give us a shot.
I can’t tell you how thankful I am to your team for making my rented house cleaner and tidier than I thought possible. – Judy
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Wimbledon, SW19
When you move into a rented house you have the responsibility of keeping it clean. Even if you were a good tenant, your landlord may refuse giving your security deposit back on the pretext the property is too dirty. Don’t let this happen to you when you can just hire us to perform an end of tenancy cleaning service. All the cleaning detergents are included in the price and our team of cleaners will be on you address in a short notice. We cover Wimbledon, SW19 every day and we are famous for offering high quality at cost effective prices.
After Lease Cleaning Wimbledon, London
Whenever you need qualitative and customized end of tenancy cleaning in Wimbledon, SW19, do not hesitate to choose our respected company. We have acquired a lot of experience through the years of hard work and that is why we guarantee that you will take your deposit back, after we provide our flawless end of tenancy cleaning. Regardless of the day, you can contact our friendly staff who will come to make an inspection of the rooms as soon as possible. Our end of tenancy cleaning is reasonably priced and we assure you that we have not put additional charges for the cleaning procedures that we include.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.