We can provide the cleanness of your rented rooms if you use our affordable end of tenancy cleaning services. They will make your rented flat and commercial property rid of stains, dirt and grime. You can use our affordable services and save yourself the time and efforts spent in cleaning. We guarantee you that the final result of our work will impress your landlord and he will return your full rental deposit. If you need inexpensive and professional end of tenancy cleaning for your domestic or commercial property, located in Acton, W3, call us and book it. It will be done at a convenient date and time.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are understandably one of the least favourite areas when it comes to cleaning. The main reason for that is the fact that grease, grime and other deposits quickly accumulate all over the refrigerator, oven and cooking areas. If you are moving out and need to thoroughly clean your whole kitchen, waste no time and give us a call. The cleaning professionals on our team will arrive equipped with high grade tools and products and follow detailed task lists to ensure everything has been scrubbed and left immaculate. Here is what is included in the service:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – cabinet tops, appliances, shelves, furniture, and other surfaces that require it will be cleaned.
- Scrubbing and degreasing – cutting boards, countertops, backsplashes, tiled surfaces, cooker tops, table tops, and other cooking areas will be wiped down and left grease-free, and disinfected.
- Decluttering and organising – storage units, such as kitchen cabinets, drawers, shelves and cupboards will be decluttered, wiped down on the inside and outside, and neatly reloaded with the items that belong inside.
- Dishwashing – utensils, plates, cutlery and all kitchenware will be washed, polished, and returned to their proper places.
- Vacuum cleaning – if you have any upholstery pieces in the kitchen, they will be thoroughly vacuumed. All rugs and carpets will also be vacuum cleaned.
- Cleaning and descaling – your kitchen sink and faucets will be cleansed and disinfected. Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Disinfection – all appliance buttons, light switches, and door knobs will be sanitised and left free of germs.
- Waste disposal – rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire kitchen area will be left spotless, disinfected, free of grime, grease and other deposits.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the area of the house where you relax enjoy your free evenings, or spend time with friends. Its cleaning is not as complicated as the cleaning of a bathroom or kitchen, however, our cleaners will make sure nothing has been overlooked. Here is a full list of the activities that will be performed by them in your living room:
- Dust and cobweb removal – corners, ceilings, walls and all surfaces will be dusted, polished and disinfected with appropriate products.
- Decluttering and organisation – cabinets, cupboards and shelves will be decluttered and cleaned. All items will be neatly organised.
- Hoovering – carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. That includes the areas underneath and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be swept and mopped with suitable for the materials products.
- Rubbish disposal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Cleaning of light fixtures, decorations, framed pictures and other objects will take place.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door handles and other commonly touched objects will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaners performing the end of tenancy cleaning service you booked will make sure your entire bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned, scrubbed and disinfected with no signs of grime or filth left behind. Using the high quality cleaning products we provide them with, they will perform the following tasks:
- Surface dusting, polishing, and disinfection – furniture, cabinet tops, countertops, and other surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Descaling – includes cleaning, descaling, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets. The toilet bowl and seat will be properly cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves the washing and disinfecting of the walls, doors, and floor of your shower. Faucets, shower heads, and hoses will also be cleaned. Your shower drain will be unclogged and cleaned as needed.
- Deposit removal – using specific solutions, soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be thoroughly eliminated from all areas of the bathroom.
- Cabinet organisation – your bathroom’s medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- All bathroom rubbish containers will be emptied and thoroughly disinfected.
- Your bathroom floor will be swept, vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of all items you handle on a regular basis will also take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are where we all go to enjoy a little personal time and get our beauty rest. Our cleaners will execute a variety of cleaning chores to guarantee that the entire space is spotless, neat and welcoming. Here is a list of everything that will happen in your bedroom as part of the end-of-tenancy cleaning service:
- Dust removal – the tops of cupboards, furniture, walls, and other surfaces in the room will be wiped down to remove dust, filth, and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your whole mattress, as well as any upholstery and carpets in the room, will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet organisation – cleaning out all cupboards and drawers, wiping them out inside and out, and organising them.
- Wood polishing – furniture, wooden surfaces, and decorations will be cleaned and polished with appropriate materials.
- Floor cleaning – the whole bedroom floor will be carefully vacuumed/swept and mopped.
- Complete disinfection will be performed on all regularly touched objects and things in the room. This includes door and cabinet knobs, light switches, and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The booking agents you talk to on the phone when booking the end of tenancy cleaning with our company will provide you with a free quote over the phone. The price that will be estimated for you will be personalised and based on the number of cleaning tasks that will take place during the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. You will also receive a detailed bill that will list all chores and their prices. You will know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that there are no hidden charges and you will only be charged for what you receive.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I love your company! Last week I used your end of tenancy cleaning services and the results were astonishing! I couldn’t be happier with your service. – Madison
Tenancy Cleaning in Acton
If you need professional end of tenancy cleaning our company is at your disposal for providing this service. It can be used by landlords, letting agents and tenants in the end of their lease. The cleaners will sanitize and disinfect all areas in the property including kitchen and food preparation areas, bathroom, toilet, bedrooms, lounge areas, hallways and stairs. Our personnel uses top-quality cleaning products and modern machines which ensure excellent cleanness of the rooms. If you need affordable and reliable end of tenancy cleaning in Acton, W3 get in touch with us and book it for a convenient date and time.
Everyone should book the services of this team as they are professional and really successful. I’ve tried their end of tenancy cleaning and it is brilliant. – Craig
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Acton, W3
If you are looking for professional end of tenancy cleaning for the area of Acton, W3, you can stop your search. We are offering you affordable prices and skillful team of cleaning maids, ready to get your deposit back. The results we achieve are more than satisfying and if you trust us you can convince yourself. We will save you not only money, but also nerves and effort. Don’t miss that chance. Our team is on your availability every day, from Monday to Sunday, including public holidays. Don’t hesitate to call our call centre supporters to inquire any additional information.
After Lease Cleaning Acton, London
With the help of our professionals, you won’t have any troubles vacating your rental real estate property. Our company can offer you second to none end of tenancy cleaning services which will make your flat or house spotless. Through our affordable procedures every room and space in your home will be effectively disinfected. Problems like stains, marks, dust and all other forms of pollution will be entirely removed from all surfaces and objects in your rental property. You only have to call us or come to us, so that you can book our unbeatable end of tenancy cleaning services in Acton, W3.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.