If you want to move out from your place of residence and get your security deposit, then, we are the right choice for you. We offer you a professional end of tenancy cleaning service at unmatchable price. You will pay only a fraction of the amount of your deposit and you will save a lot of time and efforts. Our experienced cleaners will do the dirty job for you. Call us now and make a booking now. We cover Dalston, N16 as well as the rest Greater London areas. Cleaning detergents included in the price. We are waiting for your call.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms may not gather a lot of dirt, but in order for an end-of-tenancy cleaning service to be successful, the entire room must be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what our team’s cleaners will do upon arrival. They will carry out a variety of cleaning duties and deep clean all corners and surfaces in the room are cleaned. Here’s what you may expect from them:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces will be performed on all furniture, walls, window sills, and other locations in the room.
- Mattress cleaning – involves vacuuming, stain removal, and disinfection of your mattress.
- Vacuuming – All carpets and upholstery will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning includes the decluttering and cleaning of closets, cuboards, and drawers.
- Mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floors will be cleaned and mopped with suitable cleaning porducts
- Light switches, remote controls, door knobs, and other frequently handled things will be cleaned. The room will be left spotless.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I love your company! Last week I used your end of tenancy cleaning services and the results were astonishing! I couldn’t be happier with your service. – Madison
Tenancy Cleaning in Dalston
Does your tenancy agreement require that professional end of tenancy cleaning be performed within the property upon moving house? Then you should consider hiring our agency. We more than anybody else can help you with this issue because we specialise in end of tenancy cleaning in Dalston, N16. We understand our clients’ needs and we make sure they get what they want. We offer affordable pricing with no extra charges; we also have a guarantee. Our company is certified and every cleaner is insured. If you need more details, feel free to give us a call. We can be reached night and day.
You gave me outstanding end of tenancy cleaning when I was leaving my old office and I would definitely pick your team again. – Henry
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Dalston, N16
If you are up to moving to another place of residence, you shouldn’t forget that in order to get the security deposit, you have paid, back, you will have to make your former place of residence neat and clean so its condition is exactly what it was when you moved in. If you think you won’t be able to do that on your own, don’t hesitate to book a professional end of tenancy cleaning service with us. We are a prestigious company that has years of experience and employs only certified cleaners. Now, we cover the area of Dalston, N16 seven days a week. Call our operators now and make a booking.
After Lease Cleaning Dalston, London
The professional end of tenancy cleaning services we want to offer you will exceed all of your expectations. They will give you the chance to disinfect your entire rental property without worrying about your budget or busy schedule. For the deep sanitation of all premises and objects in the place will take care right away the sympathetic cleaners we will send from our company. They will show you that the end of tenancy cleaning can be performed very fast actually, when you have the right equipment for it. Take advantage now of the excellent offer of our company for end of tenancy disinfection for Dalston, N16 and the other districts of London.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.