Don’t let your landlord keep the security deposit on the pretext the property is not clean enough. Hire our team of professional cleaners and leave the house cleaner than ever. Don’t be afraid of high prices as well because our end of tenancy cleaning service is budget friendly. We have already helped hundreds of tenants, who used to live in Cricklewood, NW2, get a refund of their deposit and move to their new housing without having arguments with the landlord about cleanliness. Let us do the job for you and we guarantee that you will get excellent results.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the hardest to clean areas in each home is undoubtedly the kitchen. All the grease and grime that collect all over the room require time and effort to clean and most people (especially when moving out) do not have those. Here is what to expect by our professional cleaners as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer.
- Grease and grime removal – surfaces, cooking areas, tiled walls and countertops will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – your oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be scrubbed on the outside.
- Dishwashing – all cutlery and dishes will be washed and polished, then returned to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organising of storage spaces – all cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and restocked.
- Vacuuming and floor cleaning – carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed and the entire floor will be swept and mopped.
- All rubbish will be removed and your waste bins will be washed and disinfected. The thorough disinfection of all door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items is also included in the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the room of the house where people usually gather and spend time together. To be able to enjoy that, the entire area should be clean and disinfected. Our cleaners will perform numerous cleaning tasks to ensure that the entire area is spotless by the end of the service. Here are all the jobs that will take place on your property:
- Polishing of various surfaces – furniture, table tops, walls and ceilings will be wiped down and thoroughly dusted.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. The cleaners will reach underneath and behind furnitre as well.
- Reorganising – cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly organised by the cleaners.
- Cleaning of glass and wooden surfaces – light fixtures, framed pictures and decorations will be cleaned with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- No signs of dust or grime will be left behind and the entire room will be left immaculate and refreshes. Remote controls, door handles, light switches and other commonly touched objects will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms require extra attention, especially during the end of tenancy cleaning of your property. You may rest assured that our professionals will do just that and leave the entire area sparkling clean, free of germs and immaculate. Here are the tasks that they will perform in your bathroom:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – tops of shelves, cupboard and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust and grime.
- Shower cleaning – your entire shower cabin, walls, faucets, shower head and wash basin will be scrubbed and cleared of soap scum.
- Bathroom fixtures – the sink, toilet and bathtub will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Cupboard cleaning – storage units throughout the bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped. Any bathroom rugs will be steam cleaned to remove mould and mildew.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected inside and out. New bags will be placed inside.
- Glass cleaning – glass shower walls, mirrors and other glass surfaces will be scrubbed, washed and polished.
- To finish the service, the cleaners will disinfect all faucets, door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom – the place where you rest and spend the most important hours of each day requires thorough cleaning as well. Our cleaners will efficiently dust and disinfect everything along with a number of other cleaning chores. Here is a detailed list of all cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all surfaces, tops of furniture, shelves, window sills and other areas will be wiped down and polished.
- Decluttering and organisation – cupboards, desks and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Mattress cleaning – the entire surface of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Glass cleaning – frames pictures, light fixtures and mirrors will be cleaned and polished.
- Carpet and upholstery – any carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood floors will be swept and mopped.
- Doors, door handles and knobs, light switches, bed side tables and all items in the room that are regularly touched will be disinfected. The bedroom will be aired out and left in pristine condition.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I knew I would like your end of tenancy cleaning services because a friend of mine recommended your company to me. But I didn’t just like your service – I fell in love with it! – Lola
Tenancy Cleaning in Cricklewood
We are welcoming you in our dedicated and experienced company that provides professional end of tenancy cleaning inCricklewood, NW2. We co operate with trained and organized team of cleaners that can manage with every cleaning task without difficulty. For the purpose we use the latest cleaning technologies, thanks to which we are able to sanitize and clean all the rooms in an immaculate way. We promise to offer flexible working schedules and to respond to your requirements because the opinion of our customers really matters for us. You can receive further details about the end of tenancy cleaning through our customer support centres.
I was asked to provide end of tenancy cleaning and I’m really glad I chose your team because you are perfect professionals. – Jesse
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Cricklewood, NW2
It’s obvious that a rented apartment needs a thorough cleaning in between tenants. Our company is here to save the day. For a long period we have provided end of tenancy cleaning in Cricklewood, NW2. Our mission is to fulfil every request and demand to a high standard. We clean kitchen appliances, floors, bathrooms, bedrooms, objects, kitchens, windows, fittings and other items present in the property. We use our own supplies and never leave the premises until we have done our job completely. No matter how long it takes, we will clean your home. All you need to do is get in touch with us.
After Lease Cleaning Cricklewood, London
Our aim is to provide as many residents of London as possible with the best end of tenancy cleaning services. Our professional company can promise you that you won’t have to worry any more about the disinfection and good looks of your rental real estate property. The treatments we will perform for you will cover every room and object in the house or apartment and will erase every form of pollution. You can be sure that our cleaners will be able to bring back the cleanness in the property without any problems. Call us and reserve our end of tenancy cleaning service in Cricklewood, NW2 as soon as you can.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.