We invite you in the headquarters of our thriving company in London to learn more about the amazing offer we have for end of tenancy cleaning. This is one of our most wanted services and we understand that a lot of people struggle with performance of this procedure. Except that it takes too much time, it also requires a lot of hard work which some people can’t handle. Our cleaners, on the other hand, are always prepared to execute an end of tenancy cleaning, whether it is in Chelsea, SW3 or in some other part of the city of London. Contact our call centres today and see how effective our services are.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are the least favourite area to every homeowner, when it comes to cleaning. Our professional cleaners will arrive equipped with tools and products and make sure no signs of grease or grime have been left behind. Here are some of the tasks that will be performed in your kitchen:
- Surface dusting – tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves, counters and table tops will be wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Cupboard cleaning – drawers, cabinets and other storage units will be decluttered, and cleaned inside and out.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, cutlery and utensils will be washed and organised in their designated places.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, tiles surfaces and cutting boards will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliances – your oven, its stove top, the refrigerator and microwave will be wiped down and cleaned on the outside.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be removed from the kitchen and all rubbish bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of your kitchen will be cleaned, with carpets and rugs vacuumed and hardwood or tiled floors – mopped. Disinfection of all commonly touched items throughout the room will also take place.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Your entire bathroom will be cleared of deposits and buildup. Powerful bathroom cleaning products will be used and all areas will be scrubbed, disinfected and left immaculate. Here are the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Surface dusting – includes completely wiping down and polishing shelves, counters, furniture tops, and cabinets.
- Scrubbing – the sink and its faucets will be cleansed, descaled, polished, and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will be cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves cleaning shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads, and other fixtures of deposits and buildup. All drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleansed with specific solutions and mould and mildew will be removed.
- Storage unit cleaning – decluttering, organising, and cleaning of all cupboards and drawers both inside and out.
- Waste bins will be emptied, cleaned and disinfected, the entire floor of the bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned and commonly handled objects throughout the room will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are where we all go to enjoy a little personal time and get our beauty rest. Our cleaners will execute a variety of cleaning chores to guarantee that the entire space is spotless, neat and welcoming. Here is a list of everything that will happen in your bedroom as part of the end-of-tenancy cleaning service:
- Dust removal – the tops of cupboards, furniture, walls, and other surfaces in the room will be wiped down to remove dust, filth, and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your whole mattress, as well as any upholstery and carpets in the room, will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet organisation – cleaning out all cupboards and drawers, wiping them out inside and out, and organising them.
- Wood polishing – furniture, wooden surfaces, and decorations will be cleaned and polished with appropriate materials.
- Floor cleaning – the whole bedroom floor will be carefully vacuumed/swept and mopped.
- Complete disinfection will be performed on all regularly touched objects and things in the room. This includes door and cabinet knobs, light switches, and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
You will only be charged for the cleaning tasks that will be performed at your property as part of the service. You will receive a free price quote over the phone. The number will be personally calculated for you based on the number of tasks performed at your place, as well as the size of the property and its condition. To ensure that you know exactly what you are paying for, we will also provide you with a detailed bill that includes all cleaning chores that you will be charged for. You may rest assured that the price is final.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I could feel clearly the professionalism and excellence your end of tenancy cleaning service was performed with. Thank you. I will recommend your services to my friends! – Ellie
Tenancy Cleaning in Chelsea
If your tenancy agreement claims that you should clean thoroughly your rental at the end of your stay, then you have no choice but to follow the rules. Here is a quick solution for you, which will remove the hassle off your shoulders: use our end of tenancy cleaning service available in Chelsea, SW3. We are qualified cleaners who have lots of experience in this field and are available 7 days a week. Our schedule is flexible so that everybody who wants to use our service is able to do so. We are very hard-working, friendly, insured and trustworthy. Learn more right now. Give us a call.
I couldn’t be more pleased with the service your team gave us. My landlord is contented and I am really relieved. Thanks. – Lee
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Chelsea, SW3
If you want to be sure that you will have your whole rental deposit back, use our services to receive the professional end of tenancy cleaning that you need. Our company works seven days in the week and provides inexpensive and qualitative cleaning of rented properties. Whether you need cleaning of your rented domestic and business property, you can rely on our staff to do it. The kitchen appliances, furniture, carpets, upholstered items and floor will be sanitized well. The bathroom and toilet will be disinfected. Book the end of tenancy cleaning you need in Chelsea, SW3 using our website, e-mail or customer care centre.
After Lease Cleaning Chelsea, London
Whenever you need high quality end of tenancy cleaning in Chelsea, SW3, that is done by trained and organized cleaners, you can take a look at the reasonably priced offers of our respected company. We take pride in offering innovative cleaning approaches, thanks to which all the rooms in the property are perfectly cleaned. You can leave everything into the hands of our comprehensive cleaners and we guarantee that you will receive your deposit back. All of the detergents and substances that we use are eco friendly and effective for the complete removing of stains from every origin. Choose the quality and professionalism of our company and you won’t be disappointed.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.