You can count on our dedicated and experienced company that provides first class quality end of tenancy cleaning, You can find us without any difficulty in Colindale, NW9, where you can discuss all the details of the working process with our friendly and comprehensive cleaners. We work with customers during the week as well as at the weekends and we are sure that we can meet all of your requirements because we are hard working and completely devoted to our job. All the rooms will be effectively cleaned, due to all the standards and everything will become sparkling clean in the fastest possible way.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a dirty kitchen is undoubtedly one of the least pleasant activities when it comes to deep house cleaning. Lucky for you, the cleaners that will be assigned to you will arrive fully equipped with powerful solutions and take care of everything in the room. Here are the cleaning jobs that will take place in your kitchen.
- Washing surface – includes removing dust off shelves, furniture tops, cabinets, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleaning of the kitchen sink and its faucets – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected. The drain will be examined and, if necessary, unclogged.
- Surface cleaning and degreasing – all kitchen areas will be completely cleaned, degreased, and disinfected, including counters, cooker tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and other cooking surfaces. That includes your extractor.
- Washing up – dishes, cooking utensils, cutlery, and plates will be cleansed and polished before being returned to their proper places.
- Storage unit decluttering and organisation – all cabinets, drawers, and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and properly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – The upholstery, carpets, and rugs in the kitchen will be properly vacuumed.
- All rubbish will be removed from your kitchen, the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped, and all commonly touched items will be disinfected and left immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive, thorough cleaning of your entire living room will take place. No traces of dust or grime will be left behind and you may rest assured that the cleaners will do their absolute best in order to perform all the cleaning chores included in the service. Here is a list of activities you may expect:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal from tops of furniture and cabinets, table tops, shelves and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Upholstery cleaning – all upholstery will be throughly vacuumed including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cabinet cleaning – drawers, cupboards and other units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked with items.
- Framed pictures, light switches, decorations and other items around the room will be wiped down and polished.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hard floorings will be swept and mopped.
- The entire room will be left immaculate and to finish the job, our cleaners will thoroughly disinfect door handles, remote controls and other frequently touched items.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaners performing the end of tenancy cleaning service you booked will make sure your entire bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned, scrubbed and disinfected with no signs of grime or filth left behind. Using the high quality cleaning products we provide them with, they will perform the following tasks:
- Surface dusting, polishing, and disinfection – furniture, cabinet tops, countertops, and other surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Descaling – includes cleaning, descaling, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets. The toilet bowl and seat will be properly cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves the washing and disinfecting of the walls, doors, and floor of your shower. Faucets, shower heads, and hoses will also be cleaned. Your shower drain will be unclogged and cleaned as needed.
- Deposit removal – using specific solutions, soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be thoroughly eliminated from all areas of the bathroom.
- Cabinet organisation – your bathroom’s medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- All bathroom rubbish containers will be emptied and thoroughly disinfected.
- Your bathroom floor will be swept, vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of all items you handle on a regular basis will also take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are the place where we all take our much needed rest and personal time. To ensure that the whole room is in an immaculate condition, our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks. Here is a list of everything that will take place in your bedroom as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled with our company:
- Surface cleaning, polishing and disinfection – furniture, counters, tops of cabinets and other dusty surfaces will be wiped down and sanitised
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection – the entire surface of your mattress (including its underside) will be vacuume and disinfected.
- Clutter removal – all storage units, drawers and cabinets throughout the room will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Vacuum cleaning – carpets and upholstery will be carefully vacuum cleaned.
- The floor of the entire room will be swept and mopped and all frequently touched items, such as door handles and remotes, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We worked hard to ensure the high quality of our services, however, we also paid attention to our prices. To keep them affordable and competitive, we created a special pricing system that allows us to charge each of our customers fairly. Whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. The price you receive will be estimated based on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of tasks that will take place there. You may rest assured that the quoted price will be final and that no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Many people have told me about your company, so I decided to try your end of tenancy cleaning services last month when I was about to move out. You proved one more time that you are the best. – Sarah
Tenancy Cleaning in Colindale
We know how important is to leave a positive impression and we suppose when moving out of your old property it’s the same. If you get in touch with us, we can help you with this not so easy task. We are specialised in end of tenancy cleaning for years. We have a team of qualified and experienced maids, fully equipped with everything needed to meet all of your requirements. Don’t hesitate anymore, get in touch with us whenever you need us, we are available every day from Monday to Sunday in all areas of Greater London, including Colindale, NW9.
Your team has the talent of turning the dirtiest place into an especially clean and shiny one. Thanks for the perfect end of tenancy cleaning. – Leslie
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Colindale, NW9
Your rented property can be brought into perfectly clean condition by the cleaning staff working in our company. If you want to move out in the time in which you have planned it, use our affordable services. The cleaners will disinfect the toilet and bathroom, vacuum clean the floors, carpets and upholstered furniture, remove the dirt and dust from all surfaces. Use our first-rate end of tenancy cleaning services, provided in Colindale, NW9, to ensure the cleanness of your rented domestic or commercial property. They will guarantee you returning of your deposits and perfectly clean rooms in the end of your rental agreement.
After Lease Cleaning Colindale, London
If you plan to leave your rented flat and need qualitative end of tenancy cleaning, we can this service at very affordable price. Our cleaning personnel can take care of the nice and clean condition of your rooms. You can use our reliable and affordable end of tenancy cleaning services for your rented property, located in Colindale, NW9. The cleaning staff will remove the dust, grime and stains from all pieces of furniture, cooking and other appliances, floor and rooms. Your landlord will be very happy with the condition of his flat after we sanitize it. We work seven days in the week.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.