Your rented flat can be sanitized in a fast and professional manner by the cleaning personnel working in this company. They are supplied with the most modern and effective cleaning machines and use eco-friendly cleaning products. To save your time for preparing to move out and be sure that you will receive your deposit back, use our affordable end of tenancy cleaning services. Your rented flat will be rid of all the dust, grime and stains gathered in the rooms. We can offer you qualitative and inexpensive end of tenancy cleaning in Barnes, SW13 in a time which is convenient to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is a place where people spend a lot of time with their family or friends and even though these areas do not get particularly dirty, dust and other debris may settle. The cleaers that will arrive at your property will carefully take care of all the tasks required for the cleaning of the living room. Here is a list of them:
- Dust and cobweb removal – furniture tops, walls, ceilings, furniture, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – Your living room’s carpets (including the spaces below and behind furniture) will be vacuumed, as will all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions).
- Decluttering -includes clearing clutter from all shelves, cupboards, and cabinets throughout the room, wiping them down, and carefully reorganising them.
- Glass and wood cleaning – glass and wood furniture, light fixtures, and other decorations will be cleaned and polished.
- Your living room’s floor will be swept and cleaned, and all light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom – the place where you rest and spend the most important hours of each day requires thorough cleaning as well. Our cleaners will efficiently dust and disinfect everything along with a number of other cleaning chores. Here is a detailed list of all cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all surfaces, tops of furniture, shelves, window sills and other areas will be wiped down and polished.
- Decluttering and organisation – cupboards, desks and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Mattress cleaning – the entire surface of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Glass cleaning – frames pictures, light fixtures and mirrors will be cleaned and polished.
- Carpet and upholstery – any carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood floors will be swept and mopped.
- Doors, door handles and knobs, light switches, bed side tables and all items in the room that are regularly touched will be disinfected. The bedroom will be aired out and left in pristine condition.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We put in a lot of effort in order to assure the excellent quality of our services, but we also kept our rates in mind. We developed a unique pricing system that enables us to charge each of our clients fairly. That way we are able to maintain our prices reasonable and competitive. When you schedule an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will receive a free phone quotation. The price you will be quoted will be depending on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed there. You may be confident that the mentioned price is final and that no further costs will be added to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
The idea of cleaning the entire apartment before vacating it at the end of the tenancy period sounded like mission impossible. Thanks to you, I was freed from this responsibility. – Eva
This is how you could book with us:
There are several ways to book our professional end of tenancy cleaning services. You can book us through the phone or through the e-mail. Both methods are legitimate and we guarantee that whichever you choose to use, you’ll receive a timely response.
You can reach our customer support team any day of the week from 8 to 18:30. Don’t lose heart if you can’t contact us in that period – you can also e-mail us at your convenience and we’ll respond as soon as we can.
But our customer support team does a lot more than help you book an appointment with us. Each member of our team is ready to answer all of your questions concerning our cleaning methods and the products we use.
Rely on our professional end of tenancy cleaning services. We will make your rented home sparkle and your landlord will happily give you a full refund on your deposit money.
Tenancy Cleaning in Barnes
Your rented flat and commercial estate can be sanitized and brought into perfectly clean condition by the cleaning staff working in our company. If you rely on them you will save your time and won’t have to cope with all the stress connected with moving out. We offer a free estimate of the price of every cleaning service and cleaning done at a convenient for the customer time. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are done by qualified cleaners and are available for all residential and commercial properties located in Barnes, SW13. Book your cleaning by phone, e-mail or using the online form.
If anyone is in need of end of tenancy cleaning, I’d advise you to pick this team. You won’t regret it because I was really happy with the service. – Cedric
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Barnes, SW13
If you tend to move house often you probably know how difficult and time-consuming it is to clean the whole apartment. With our end of tenancy cleaning in Barnes, SW13, you will not have to worry about anything like that anymore. We will take this unpleasant and tedious task off your shoulders and obtain maximum results. Your rented property will be sparkling, allowing you to leave it right away. We can ensure high-quality results on any occasion. We only ask you give us a call. We’ll arrange everything. Dial this number or send us an e-mail and we’ll schedule an appointment.
After Lease Cleaning Barnes, London
To make your rental house or flat presentable again, you don’t need anything else except the professional end of tenancy cleaning services which our company performs. They are the most affordable ones offered in London and you can truly benefit from them. Only our most competent employees perform the end of tenancy cleaning services in the rental properties of our clients, so that they can receive first-class results. You can be sure that our specialists will completely erase the pollution from the premises of your place and will restore its good appearance in no time. Call now and take advantage of the amazing end of tenancy cleaning services we offer for Barnes, SW13.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.