We are welcoming you to take a look at our outstanding offers for end of tenancy cleaning that we kindly offer to all the residents of Muswell Hill, N10. We are motivated to prove to you that we provide perfection in every detail because we understand the importance of this cleaning procedure. You will get you deposit back without any difficulty and you will be able to concentrate on your moving out. Our cleaners will come supplied with excellent equipment of tools and machines as well as with ideal and eco friendly cleaning equipment. In case you need any further details, you can contact the customer support centres 7 days per week.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen is one of the least pleasant areas to clean. If you are willing to impress your landlord, trust our professionals with this task. Here is what will be performed as part of the service:
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces, backsplashes, tiled walls, and worktops will all be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, refrigerator, microwave, and other devices will be wiped on the exterior and disinfected.
- Dishwashing – includes washing and polishing of all silverware and dishes and returning them to their proper placements.
- Storage area decluttering and organisation – all cupboards, shelves, and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and refilled.
- Floor and carpet cleaning – carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be properly vacuumed, and the entire floor will be swept and cleaned.
- All waste will be removed, and your garbage cans will be cleaned and disinfected. The treatment also includes a complete disinfection of all door knobs, light switches, and other commonly handled things.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the room of the house where people usually gather and spend time together. To be able to enjoy that, the entire area should be clean and disinfected. Our cleaners will perform numerous cleaning tasks to ensure that the entire area is spotless by the end of the service. Here are all the jobs that will take place on your property:
- Polishing of various surfaces – furniture, table tops, walls and ceilings will be wiped down and thoroughly dusted.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. The cleaners will reach underneath and behind furnitre as well.
- Reorganising – cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly organised by the cleaners.
- Cleaning of glass and wooden surfaces – light fixtures, framed pictures and decorations will be cleaned with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- No signs of dust or grime will be left behind and the entire room will be left immaculate and refreshes. Remote controls, door handles, light switches and other commonly touched objects will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are yet another place in any home that is generally difficult to clean. The cleaning experts who will arrive at your home will be well prepared with all necessary cleaning supplies and will ensure that all surfaces and areas of the space are pristine. Here’s a list of cleaning chores you can expect during the cleaning service:
- Wiping down and polishing of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves and countertops.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – all storage units throughout the room will be decluttered,cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale and mould and mildew will be removed from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be polished and disinfected.
- Toilet cleaning – the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Drains will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Rubbish removal – waste bins will be emptied, cleaned inside and out and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of the bathroom will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished and commonly handled items, such as door handles, taps, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of bedrooms is a huge part of the end of tenancy cleaning. To make sure everything has been taken care of and left immaculate, our cleaning techicians will carefully perform a number of cleaning chores in your bedroom. Here is a list of all cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the service:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings and all surfaces throughout the room will be wiped down, polished and disinfected.
- Vacuuming – carpets, curtains and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning – all sides (including the underside) of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – drawers, closets and other storage units will be left clutter free, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed pictures and other glass surfaces and items will be wiped, polished and left spotless.
- Floors – the floor in your bedroom will be vacuumed, mopped and polished.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and the entire room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our services are fairly priced, we provide each customer with a personalised rate depending on the size and condition of the property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed as part of the service. When you decide to schedule a service with us, one of our office representatives will ask you for further information regarding the task at hand. There will be no further charges once the price has been estimated. You will be sent a thorough bill that includes all tasks. You will be aware of everything you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I love your company! Last week I used your end of tenancy cleaning services and the results were astonishing! I couldn’t be happier with your service. – Madison
Tenancy Cleaning in Muswell Hill
A house move can be a real struggle. Our company can come to your rescue anytime, any day. You book our end of tenancy cleaning in Muswell Hill, N10 and we will get things done in a quick way. Our service is unbeatable and guaranteed. It is flexible, cost-effective and detail-oriented. We use the best products available in this industry, which includes special cleaning solutions, stain removers, scrubbers, steam cleaning machines and the like. We are insured and so are all the members of our company – you can be sure your rented house or apartment is in safe hands. Don’t hesitate to look for us if you’re in need of an end of tenancy cleaning service.
Your end of tenancy cleaning couldn’t be more useful and professional. You gave me everything I wanted and my landlord was pleased, too. – Anna
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Muswell Hill, N10
When moving out of a rented property, you are usually required to have a complete end of tenancy cleaning. And in case you want your deposit back, you will do it. But if you need some help, call us. We have years of experience in this area. Our team is composed of hard working, skillful and reliable cleaning maids, which will bring the best possible results. And if your landlord isn’t completely satisfied, just call us within two days and they will be back. Don’t hesitate anymore. We are available in Muswell Hill, N10 every day, including weekends and official holidays.
After Lease Cleaning Muswell Hill, London
It’s difficult to deep clean a rented property when you don’t have the time. Let our company help you. We have an inexpensive solution for you. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is specially intended for rented properties and people who are moving out. But it can also be used by letting agents and landlords as well. Our purpose is to clean a property thoroughly, including removing all the stains, cobwebs and dirt. We can eliminate 98% of the bacteria and debris that accumulate on various surfaces in the house or apartment. Our service spans across Muswell Hill, N10. Make sure you call us.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.