We are introducing you our professionally done end of tenancy cleaning that is provided by a team of trained and experienced team of cleaners. We offer our impeccable cleaning procedures both during the week and at the weekends in Palmers Green, N13 and we guarantee smooth working process and attention to tiniest detail. Our dedicated cleaners will come supplied with the most modern vacuum cleaners and eco friendly detergents, thanks to which the rooms will become sparkling cleaning within a couple of hours. Benefit from our affordable rates and book our outstanding end of tenancy cleaning, in case you want to guarantee the receiving of your deposit.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the area of the house where you relax enjoy your free evenings, or spend time with friends. Its cleaning is not as complicated as the cleaning of a bathroom or kitchen, however, our cleaners will make sure nothing has been overlooked. Here is a full list of the activities that will be performed by them in your living room:
- Dust and cobweb removal – corners, ceilings, walls and all surfaces will be dusted, polished and disinfected with appropriate products.
- Decluttering and organisation – cabinets, cupboards and shelves will be decluttered and cleaned. All items will be neatly organised.
- Hoovering – carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. That includes the areas underneath and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be swept and mopped with suitable for the materials products.
- Rubbish disposal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Cleaning of light fixtures, decorations, framed pictures and other objects will take place.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door handles and other commonly touched objects will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Your entire bathroom will be cleared of deposits and buildup. Powerful bathroom cleaning products will be used and all areas will be scrubbed, disinfected and left immaculate. Here are the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Surface dusting – includes completely wiping down and polishing shelves, counters, furniture tops, and cabinets.
- Scrubbing – the sink and its faucets will be cleansed, descaled, polished, and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will be cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves cleaning shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads, and other fixtures of deposits and buildup. All drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleansed with specific solutions and mould and mildew will be removed.
- Storage unit cleaning – decluttering, organising, and cleaning of all cupboards and drawers both inside and out.
- Waste bins will be emptied, cleaned and disinfected, the entire floor of the bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned and commonly handled objects throughout the room will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
Personal rates are estimated for all of our customers based on the quantity of cleaning jobs included in the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. If you want to book a cleaning service with us, you will receive a free quotation over the phone. Whenever your customer support representatives provide you with an estimated fee, it is final. You will know precisely what you’re paying for and can be confident that no additional fees will be included.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
One of the things I have doing the most is cleaning and I had to clean the entire house at the end of the tenancy contract. Luckily, your cleaning experts did everything instead of me. – Austin
Tenancy Cleaning in Palmers Green
In case you search for professional and on time end of tenancy cleaning, you can take a look at the reasonably priced offers provided by our respected company. We are currently situated in Palmers Green, N13 and we take pride in offering customized solutions for the complete cleaning and sanitizing of your home. Our employees are hard working and they offer perfect implementation of every cleaning procedure, required by the customers. You can make an arrangement with our friendly and comprehensive staff, during the week as well as at the weekends. We guarantee that you will get your deposit back and that the property will be ideally prepared for the next tenants.
I can’t put into words how happy I was with your service. The end of tenancy cleaning you performed for me was incredible. – Trudy
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Palmers Green, N13
You can turn the end of tenancy cleaning into an easier task by asking for help the friendly and highly experienced professionals from our company. They can perform an excellent disinfection of every single room and other area in your rental real estate property and they can do it faster than you can imagine. Thanks to the hard training and rich experience, our employees can finish with the tedious end of tenancy cleaning only for a couple of hours. They will be happy to help you any way they can, so that you can organise your possessions and move out right on time. Forget about the problems and contact us to book an end of tenancy cleaning procedure in Palmers Green, N13.
After Lease Cleaning Palmers Green, London
Our company provides professional and inexpensive end of tenancy cleaning which can be used by tenants, letting agents and landlords. If you want to save your time for more important things before moving out of your rented property, rely on our team of cleaners to provide the professional cleaning you need. Every room will be rid of the dust, grime and stains through the use of modern cleaning machines and non-toxic cleaning products. Call us or use our website to schedule your end of tenancy cleaning, provided in Palmers Green, N13 in a date and time which is convenient to every customer.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.