Your rented flat can be brought into clean and hygienic condition if you use our excellent end of tenancy cleaning services. They will provide you perfectly clean rooms which will impress your landlord and you will have the necessary time to get ready for moving out. The cleaning technicians will clean all pieces of furniture, electrical and cooking appliances, sanitize the floor, vacuum clean the carpets and upholstery. Use our inexpensive and reliable services to have the end of tenancy cleaning that you need in Brent Cross, NW4. It is provided at reasonable prices seven days in the week, including at the holidays.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are understandably one of the least favourite areas when it comes to cleaning. The main reason for that is the fact that grease, grime and other deposits quickly accumulate all over the refrigerator, oven and cooking areas. If you are moving out and need to thoroughly clean your whole kitchen, waste no time and give us a call. The cleaning professionals on our team will arrive equipped with high grade tools and products and follow detailed task lists to ensure everything has been scrubbed and left immaculate. Here is what is included in the service:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – cabinet tops, appliances, shelves, furniture, and other surfaces that require it will be cleaned.
- Scrubbing and degreasing – cutting boards, countertops, backsplashes, tiled surfaces, cooker tops, table tops, and other cooking areas will be wiped down and left grease-free, and disinfected.
- Decluttering and organising – storage units, such as kitchen cabinets, drawers, shelves and cupboards will be decluttered, wiped down on the inside and outside, and neatly reloaded with the items that belong inside.
- Dishwashing – utensils, plates, cutlery and all kitchenware will be washed, polished, and returned to their proper places.
- Vacuum cleaning – if you have any upholstery pieces in the kitchen, they will be thoroughly vacuumed. All rugs and carpets will also be vacuum cleaned.
- Cleaning and descaling – your kitchen sink and faucets will be cleansed and disinfected. Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Disinfection – all appliance buttons, light switches, and door knobs will be sanitised and left free of germs.
- Waste disposal – rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire kitchen area will be left spotless, disinfected, free of grime, grease and other deposits.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Our cleaners will work hard to get rid of all the grime from your bathroom. Using the high quality bathroom cleaning products we supply them with, they will scrub all areas of the room and leave it in pristine, spotless condition. Here are the tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, shelves and tops of furniture and cupboards will be wiped down and polished.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Descaling – the bathroom sink. all faucets, toilet and wash basin will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit cleaning – your entire shower, tiled walls and other surfaces will be cleaned of soap scum, mould and mildew. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Waste bin cleaning – al rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Your entire bathroom floor will be swept and vacuumed and the cleaners will disinfect all commonly touched objects throughout the room.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
While your bedroom is not often one of the rooms in the house that become extremely messy, complete cleaning and disinfection of the entire space is crucial to an effective end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning technicians will do their best to ensure that your property’s bedroom is pristine at the end of the session. Here’s what will take place on your property:
- Dusting of surfaces – thiswill remove dust, filth, and cobwebs from furniture tops, shelves, counters, and window sills.
- Bed and mattress cleaning – thorough cleaning of all sides, along with its underside. The mattress will be vacuumed and stains will be removed by the cleaners. The room’s upholstery will also be vacuumed.
- Wardrobe cleaning – includes clearing out cabinets, drawers, and other storage units in the room, wiping them inside and out, and reorganising them.
- Light fixtures, mirrors, glass furniture, and framed photographs will be cleaned and immaculate.
- Carpet and floor cleaning is the thorough vacuuming and mopping the whole floor of the room.
- At the end of the service, all things that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The cost of our end-of-tenancy cleaning service will be individually estimated and quoted to you . When you schedule a service with us, our customer service representatives will provide you with an estimated price depending on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The amount of cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service will be considered as well. You may be confident that once you receive a price quotation, it is final, and no further costs will be presented to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I was supposed to clean the whole apartment before vacating it but I didn’t have the time to do it. Your company’s professionals saved my life! The best end of tenancy cleaning service ever! – Maria
Tenancy Cleaning in Brent Cross
When moving out it is polite to leave the property clean and in good order, exactly the way it was when you moved in. We can help you with this, providing you with high quality end of tenancy cleaning. And if you are not completely satisfied, just inform us within 72 hours and we will come to re-clean. Feel free to call us at any convenient for you day and time, no matter if it is a weekday, weekend or even a holiday. We cover all regions of Greater London, including Brent Cross, NW4. Hurry up, we are waiting for your call!
My landlord and I were both quire impressed by your services. The house was made spotless and everything was shining. – Matthew
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Brent Cross, NW4
You can have fast and thorough cleaning in the end of your lease, if you use our affordable services. Your rooms will be rid of the dust, grime, stains and grease, which they have gathered. The cleaning staff will provide the necessary cleaning procedures to make your rented flat perfectly clean and spotless. They use effective and modern cleaning machines and detergents which ensure fast and qualitative services. You can order your end of tenancy cleaning provided in Brent Cross, NW4 by phone, e-mail or through our online enquiry form. It will be done in a date and time which is most convenient to you.
After Lease Cleaning Brent Cross, London
Your rented flat and office can be cleaned professionally and thoroughly by the cleaning personnel working in our company. If you want to receive your deposit from your landlord and have your rented rooms sanitized well, call us and order the end of tenancy cleaning you need done in Brent Cross, NW4. The cleaners will make sure all areas and rooms are rid of the dust, dirt and stains before they leave. They use advanced and effective cleaning machines and non-toxic detergents. Book your end of tenancy cleaning by calling us, sending us an e-mail or filling the online form in our website.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.