Moving out is a big decision, if you are about to do it, just don’t forget about end of tenancy cleaning. Yes, it is compulsory, it is a part of the contract. You can do it on your own or leave it to us. We are professionals and we promise we will make it exactly the way you want it and meet all of your requirements. And if your landlord isn’t satisfied, you can call us within 2 days and we will be back. We are on your availability every day, including weekends and holidays, for the area of Soho, W1 or any other in Greater London.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes cleaning a greasy kitchen. We understand that when moving out, people have a lot of things to do and often neglect the thorough cleaning of such areas. We send our cleaning teams and supply them with professional cleaning products that they use in order to ensure that everything has been left immaculate. Here are a few of the tasks included in their lists:
- Cleaning surfaces – dust will be removed from shelves, tops of furniture, cupboards, walls and ceilings.
- Kitchen sink cleaning – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be inspected and unclogged if needed.
- Surface scrubbing and degreasing – all cooking areas, such as countertops, stove tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and surfaces and even your extractor will be thoroughly cleaned, degreased and disinfected.
- Washing up – dishes, kitchen utensils, silverware and plates will be washed and polished, then places back to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organisation of storage units – all cabinets, drawers and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly reorganised.
- Vacuum cleaning – upholstery, carpets and rugs found in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and mopped.
- Waste removal – all kitchen rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All frequently touched items in the kitchen (appliance buttons, light switches, door knobs and handles, etc.) will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is a place where people spend a lot of time with their family or friends and even though these areas do not get particularly dirty, dust and other debris may settle. The cleaers that will arrive at your property will carefully take care of all the tasks required for the cleaning of the living room. Here is a list of them:
- Dust and cobweb removal – furniture tops, walls, ceilings, furniture, and other surfaces will be cleaned.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – Your living room’s carpets (including the spaces below and behind furniture) will be vacuumed, as will all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions).
- Decluttering -includes clearing clutter from all shelves, cupboards, and cabinets throughout the room, wiping them down, and carefully reorganising them.
- Glass and wood cleaning – glass and wood furniture, light fixtures, and other decorations will be cleaned and polished.
- Your living room’s floor will be swept and cleaned, and all light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be sanitised.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
All the deposits in a bathroom make it a complicated place to clean. To deal with that, our professionals will use the high quality professional cleaning solutions to efficiently get rid of all grime, gunk and buildup from all areas of your bathroom. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning of your house:
- Surface dusting – shelves, countertops, tops of furniture and cupboards will be thoroughly wiped down and polished.
- Sink and faucets – the sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, polished and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads and other fixtures will be scrubbed, disinfected and cleared of deposits and buildup. All drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, organised and cleaned inside and out.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleaned with special products and left mould and mildew free.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be disposed of and your bathroom bins will be disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed, mopped and left spotless. Door handles and knobs, faucets and light switches will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The entire bedroom of the property will be deep cleaned, organised and left in pristine condition. You may expect quick and efficient work from our cleaning professionals that will perform a number of cleaning tasks during the service. Here is what to expect:
- Polishing of surfaces – tops of cabinets, furniture and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted, polished and disinfected.
- Organisation of items – counters, drawers and cabinets will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly organised.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, framed art and light fixtures will be neatly wiped down and polished using appropriate products.
- Mattress – the mattress in your bedroom will be vacuumed from all sides and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hardwood floors will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and everything in the room will be beautifully organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We use a pricing system that allows us to estimate a specific price for each of our clients to guarantee that they receive the finest quality service for the money they pay. The final price may vary depending on the size of the property. Each customer will only be charged for the chores completed at their home as part of the service. If you want to reserve one of our services, please contact our customer care centre. The agents there will supply you with a final pricing quotation. There will be no hidden charges and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I have never been the cleaning type of guy and I’m glad I could rely on your company’s help to clean the entire apartment at the end of the contact of tenancy. – Daniel
Tenancy Cleaning in Soho
In case you search for customized and on-time end of tenancy cleaning , you can take a look at the outstanding offers, provided by our experienced company. Currently located inSoho, W1, it collaborates with committed cleaners who are supplied with excellent cleaning equipment that is entirely eco friendly. We will clean and sanitize all of the rooms, so that they will be ideally prepared for the next tenants. We assure you that we will provide every cleaning procedure in careful and safe way and that you will soon get your deposit back. Should you need further details, feel free to use our call centres.
Don’t hesitate to trust this team – they are real professionals, they do their end of tenancy cleaning impeccably and they are also very kind. – Lindsay
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Soho, W1
Your rented domestic and business property can be cleaned by the qualified and professional cleaners working in our company. If you want to save your time and prepare for moving out, call us and order the end of tenancy cleaning you need in Soho, W1. Our staff use modern and harmless for humans and pets cleaning products, which ensure the cleanness of the carpets, upholstery, floors, furniture, appliances and all surfaces. Use our online form, e-mail or call centre to order your end of tenancy cleaning for a preferred time. It will ensure you the flawlessly clean condition of your rented rooms.
After Lease Cleaning Soho, London
Our company provides professional cleaning of rented flats. We offer high-quality end of tenancy cleaning which can be booked by landlords, letting agents and lodgers. If you need this service rely on our skilled and experienced cleaning personnel to ensure the cleanness of your rented property. They will vacuum clean the carpets, sofas, armchairs and upholstery, remove the dust and grime from all surfaces and pieces of furniture, the stains and grease from the cooking appliances, disinfect the bathroom and toilet. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are provided in Soho, W1 every day in the week. You can order them in a convenient time.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.