We know how important it is for you to get your deposit back after moving out of you old place and we can guarantee you, that if you choose us, you will get it, without efforts. We are a company providing our customers with professional and affordable end of tenancy cleaning. So don’t waste anymore time wondering. Grab the phone and call our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure. They will be glad to answer any question you have about our services. Hurry up, we cover not only Hoxton, N1 but also any other region of Greater London. Our maids are on your availability every day from Monday to Sunday, including holidays.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We put in a lot of effort in order to assure the excellent quality of our services, but we also kept our rates in mind. We developed a unique pricing system that enables us to charge each of our clients fairly. That way we are able to maintain our prices reasonable and competitive. When you schedule an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will receive a free phone quotation. The price you will be quoted will be depending on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed there. You may be confident that the mentioned price is final and that no further costs will be added to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
If anyone I know needs to have their place cleaned at the end of a tenancy period, I am definitely going to recommend your company. You are terrific! – Riley
Tenancy Cleaning in Hoxton
We are introducing you our reliable and committed company that has long specialized in providing end of tenancy cleaning in Hoxton, N1. We guarantee that we can provide immaculate cleaning of the rooms in your home and that we can handle with the complete removing of the stains and accumulated dirt. For the purpose we collaborate with trained and comprehensive cleaners who will find the right solution for the ideal cleaning of the property. Instead of bothering yourself with the cleaning procedures on your own, you can leave everything into the hands of our organized staff who work with attention to detail.
I recommend this team to all people who need end of tenancy cleaning as they gave me and my landlord full comfort and satisfaction. – Candice
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Hoxton, N1
The thorough cleaning of the house before you leave it is a tough job. It is not easy to remove months or years worth of dirt. Even if you are determined to do that on your own, you need powerful detergents and a lot of free time. Now, you don’t have to lift a finger in order to clean the place because we cover the area of Hoxton, N1 and our end of tenancy cleaning service is available seven days a week. Call now and make a booking, our cleaners will do the cleaning for you and you will have your security deposit back in your wallet. Simple as that.
After Lease Cleaning Hoxton, London
If you don’t want to lose your security deposit because of the dirt and mess you have created, then, call us and we will make the place cleaner than your landlord has ever imagined. Our end of tenancy cleaning service is available in Hoxton, N1 at a cost effective price. Our cleaners will do the dirty cleaning job for you but even if you are still dissatisfied, they will come back and re-clean free of charge. Don’t let the dirt be the reason for losing your money. We are at your service every day of the week and we can be on your address in a short notice.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.