High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Brockley, SE4 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
The end of tenancy cleaning is a tough task to handle, especially if you are all alone and you don’t have enough time. That’s why we are here, to assist our clients with their cleaning needs and exceed their expectations. We might be based in Brockley SE4 but our employees can go to every other region of the capital London and perform our top end of tenancy cleaning services.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Brockley SE4
Our specialists are the best not just in Brockley but also in the other areas of London because:
- They always work until everything is flawlessly clean;
- They don’t use the ordinary chemical products from the shops but prepare their own eco ones;
- They clean with the latest energy-efficient machines and technologies;
- They will perform a thorough end of tenancy cleaning for a very reasonable price
We can reach all of our clients, no matter where they live. Our experts will take their great equipment and will release every room from your rental property from the grime. You only have to make sure that you book our end of tenancy cleaning services and the rest will be our responsibility. Studio Flat One Bedroom Flat Two Bedroom Flat Three Bedroom Flat
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the grimiest places in each property is surely the kitchen. For its thorough cleaning, a lot of time is required, as well as a range of powerful cleaning solutions. Lucky for you, our cleaners will arrive fully equipped with those and perform the following tasks:
- Dusting and wiping down – all surfaces, such as tops of cupboards, appliances, furniture and table tops will be carefully wiped down.
- Surface degreasing – cooking surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes and countertops will be scrubbed and disinfected. Your extractor will also be cleaned and sanitised.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed and left spotless. If needed, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, utensils and silverware will be washed and neatly organised in the drawers they belong in.
- Organisation – all kitchen cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside out and neatly restocked.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all rugs, carpets and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish bin cleaning – all waste will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- FLoor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped with appropriate cleaning products.
- Disinfection of all frequently handles items throughout the kitchen will be disinfected and left germ-free and immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Your entire bathroom will be cleared of deposits and buildup. Powerful bathroom cleaning products will be used and all areas will be scrubbed, disinfected and left immaculate. Here are the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Surface dusting – includes completely wiping down and polishing shelves, counters, furniture tops, and cabinets.
- Scrubbing – the sink and its faucets will be cleansed, descaled, polished, and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will be cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves cleaning shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads, and other fixtures of deposits and buildup. All drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleansed with specific solutions and mould and mildew will be removed.
- Storage unit cleaning – decluttering, organising, and cleaning of all cupboards and drawers both inside and out.
- Waste bins will be emptied, cleaned and disinfected, the entire floor of the bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned and commonly handled objects throughout the room will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom of your house also deserves attention when cleaning, even if it is not a particularly grimy place. We ensure thorough and deep cleaning of the entire room. Our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that they do their best in order to complete all of them. Here is a list of the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust removal – tops of cupboards, furniture, walls nad other surfaces in the room will be wiped down and left free of dust, grime and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your entire mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed, as well as all upholstery and carpets in the room.
- Cabinet organisation – all cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and out and organised.
- Polishing of wood – furniture, wooden surfaces and decorations will be wiped down and polished with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped to perfection.
- Thorough disinfection – all frequently touched objects and items in the room will be sanitised. That includes handles of doors and cabinets, light switches and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had never imagined that your end of tenancy cleaners could handle the whole house in such a quick and professional manner. Great work! – Edwin
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Brockley
If you are a tenant who is moving out from a rental house or apartment or a landlord who simply wants to give to its property a good cleaning before the arrival of the new tenants, our agency can take care of all of it. We have the best experts in the area who except a lot of experience also have great talent for end of tenancy and all other kinds of cleaning. The top procedures which they will execute in your rental property will be effective enough to eradicate the dirt along with the dust, the germs and all other pollutants from the premises, as well as from even the smallest objects in the place.
The final complete sanitation of your rental real estate property will be done before you even realise it, thanks to our efficient professional cleaners in Brockley, SE4. They will remove the dust and the dirt from all surfaces, furniture and other parts of your rental place and will even take care of the deep sanitation of the carpets and the floors. Call the customer service operators of our professional company and book our end of tenancy cleaning services now. They will be your guarantee that you will leave your rental place without any problems and with your security deposit, too. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.