Our dedicated company provides impeccable end of tenancy cleaning in Battersea, SW11 and we rely on professional and trained team of cleaners who are well acquainted with the most modern cleaning technologies. Specially for our customers we offer flexible working schedules which means that you can make an arrangement during the week or at the weekends. Our equipment consists of chemically free substances and excellent vacuum cleaners. We are expecting your phone calls, whenever you need qualitative and reasonably priced end of tenancy cleaning. Should you need further details, do not hesitate to turn to our customer support centres.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a dirty kitchen is undoubtedly one of the least pleasant activities when it comes to deep house cleaning. Lucky for you, the cleaners that will be assigned to you will arrive fully equipped with powerful solutions and take care of everything in the room. Here are the cleaning jobs that will take place in your kitchen.
- Washing surface – includes removing dust off shelves, furniture tops, cabinets, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleaning of the kitchen sink and its faucets – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected. The drain will be examined and, if necessary, unclogged.
- Surface cleaning and degreasing – all kitchen areas will be completely cleaned, degreased, and disinfected, including counters, cooker tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and other cooking surfaces. That includes your extractor.
- Washing up – dishes, cooking utensils, cutlery, and plates will be cleansed and polished before being returned to their proper places.
- Storage unit decluttering and organisation – all cabinets, drawers, and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and properly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – The upholstery, carpets, and rugs in the kitchen will be properly vacuumed.
- All rubbish will be removed from your kitchen, the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped, and all commonly touched items will be disinfected and left immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room in each house does not accumulate as much grime as the bathroom or kitchen, however, its cleaning is as important for the successful end of tenancy cleaning. Here is wha tour clesaning professionals will perofrm in your living room area as part of the professional end of tenancy cleaning service you schedule with our company:
- Dust removal – all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls and ceilings in the room will be wiped down and cleared of dust.
- Organising – cabinets, drawers and other storage spaces will be decluttered, wiped down and nesatly reorganised.
- Polishing of wooden and glass surfaces – wooden and glass furniture, decorations and surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned with suitable cleaning products. They will be polished and left immaculate.
- Vacuuming – all upholstery (including underneath and behind cushions ), as well as all carpets will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor clesaning – the enitre floor of the living room will be swept and mopped.
- Disinfection – thorough disinfection of commonly touched objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls and others) will take place as the final task included in the living room service of your property.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are yet another place in any home that is generally difficult to clean. The cleaning experts who will arrive at your home will be well prepared with all necessary cleaning supplies and will ensure that all surfaces and areas of the space are pristine. Here’s a list of cleaning chores you can expect during the cleaning service:
- Wiping down and polishing of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves and countertops.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – all storage units throughout the room will be decluttered,cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale and mould and mildew will be removed from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be polished and disinfected.
- Toilet cleaning – the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Drains will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Rubbish removal – waste bins will be emptied, cleaned inside and out and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of the bathroom will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished and commonly handled items, such as door handles, taps, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms may not gather a lot of dirt, but in order for an end-of-tenancy cleaning service to be successful, the entire room must be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what our team’s cleaners will do upon arrival. They will carry out a variety of cleaning duties and deep clean all corners and surfaces in the room are cleaned. Here’s what you may expect from them:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces will be performed on all furniture, walls, window sills, and other locations in the room.
- Mattress cleaning – involves vacuuming, stain removal, and disinfection of your mattress.
- Vacuuming – All carpets and upholstery will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning includes the decluttering and cleaning of closets, cuboards, and drawers.
- Mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floors will be cleaned and mopped with suitable cleaning porducts
- Light switches, remote controls, door knobs, and other frequently handled things will be cleaned. The room will be left spotless.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Cleaning at the end of a tenancy period takes too much time and energy – both of which I didn’t have on my hands. Then your professional cleaning services came handy! Thanks! – Ellen
Tenancy Cleaning in Battersea
You want to hire professionals for your end of tenancy cleaning but you are afraid they won’t do the job properly? If that’s what you fear, then, stop searching for a serious cleaning company because you have just found it. We can remove all the dirt and dust from your kitchen appliances, bathroom, living room and bedroom. You don’t have to do anything apart from making a booking with us. We will provide the detergents and everything else for your service. Our cleaners can be found every day in Battersea, SW11. They will do the cleaning and even come back and re-clean for free if you are not satisfied.
Everyone should book the services of this team as they are professional and really successful. I’ve tried their end of tenancy cleaning and it is brilliant. – Craig
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Battersea, SW11
We can promise you an end of tenancy cleaning that will truly impress you. With our low prices and eco-friendly equipment, the disinfection of your property won’t be a problem for you any more. Our team of well-trained cleaners will supply every room in your current home with an excellent disinfection. If you call now and book our procedures, you can be sure that the end of tenancy cleaning will be done perfectly. Our teams can be send to every area of the city of London during any day of the week you prefer. Thanks to us, you can book top end of tenancy cleaning services for Battersea, SW11 and any other place you like.
After Lease Cleaning Battersea, London
We are welcoming you in our dedicated and reliable company that offers customized end of tenancy cleaning in Battersea, SW11. We offer extensive cleaning of all the rooms, as well as full sanitizing of of the bathroom and toilet facilities. We co operate with a team of skilled and comprehensive cleaners who are capable of managing with a wide range of cleaning tasks. You can be sure that we will use modern technologies and toxic free detergents to get rid of all the dirt and stains. If you want to stay additionally informed, you can contact our great customer support centres 7 days per week.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.