Accept the genuine offer of the best cleaning company in Barnsbury, N7 and avoid the problems with your landlord. We will do such an excellent end of tenancy cleaning that you will undoubtedly get your security deposit back in your pocket. What’s more, we will re-clean for free if the landlord says the place is still dirty. Call an operator now and get a free quote. Our operators are available on our hotlines but you can also use the form on the website in order to request an end of tenancy cleaning service. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens, as the dirtiest areas in each property are also the hardest to clean. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will take care of everything and leave your kitchen immaculate. Here are some of the chores included in the cleaning of the kitchen:
- Surface cleaning – dust and surface grime will be removed. Tops of furniture, shelves, cupboards and kitchen appliances will be wiped down.
- Scrubbing of cooking areas – tiled walls, countertops, stove tops, backsplashes and other surfaces used for cooking will be degreased and disinfected.
- Sink and faucets cleaning – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed, and disinfected. The drain will be also cleaned.
- Organising of cabinets – kitchen cupboards, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, organised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and carefully disinfected.
- Disinfection – cutting boards, appliance buttons, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
- Your entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and the entire area will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Although the amount of grime and dirt that collects in the living room is not huge, this area of the house is very important when it comes to the enf of tenancy cleaning. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will leave your living room looking neat, organised and spotless. Here is a lost of the cleaning activities that will be performed.
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, ceilings, and walls will be dusted, polished, and disinfected with suitable materials.
- Organisation and decluttering – cabinets, cupboards, and shelves will be cleaned and decluttered. Everything will be properly arranged.
- Carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed thoroughly. This includes below and behind furniture.
- Hard wood or tiled floors will be washed and mopped using products appropriate for the materials.
- Waste removal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Light fixtures, decorations, framed photographs, and other objects will be cleaned.
- Disinfection will be performed on remote controls, light switches, door knobs, and other frequently handled devices.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The best team for your project will be assigned to you. The cleaners will pay extra attention to the cleaning of your bathroom since a lot of grime, deposits and other filth accumulate there. They will use special products to make sure the entire room is left in an immaculate condition. Here is a list of the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dusting, polishing and disinfection of surfaces – furniture,tops of cabinets, counters and other surfaces will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will also be thoroughly cleaned.
- Shower cleaning – the walls, doors and floor of your shower will be washed and disinfected. Faucets, shower heads and hoses will be cleaned as well. The drain of your shower will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be completely removed from all areas of the bathroom using special solutions.
- Organisation of cupboards – the medicine cabinets and drawers in your bathroom will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Waste disposal – all bathroom bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire bathroom floor will be vacuumed and mopped. All commonly touched items will be disinfected and no signs of filth, grime or deposits will be left behind in your bathroom.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom of your house also deserves attention when cleaning, even if it is not a particularly grimy place. We ensure thorough and deep cleaning of the entire room. Our cleaners will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that they do their best in order to complete all of them. Here is a list of the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust removal – tops of cupboards, furniture, walls nad other surfaces in the room will be wiped down and left free of dust, grime and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your entire mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed, as well as all upholstery and carpets in the room.
- Cabinet organisation – all cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and out and organised.
- Polishing of wood – furniture, wooden surfaces and decorations will be wiped down and polished with suitable products.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped to perfection.
- Thorough disinfection – all frequently touched objects and items in the room will be sanitised. That includes handles of doors and cabinets, light switches and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
Personal rates are estimated for all of our customers based on the quantity of cleaning jobs included in the service, as well as the size and condition of the property. If you want to book a cleaning service with us, you will receive a free quotation over the phone. Whenever your customer support representatives provide you with an estimated fee, it is final. You will know precisely what you’re paying for and can be confident that no additional fees will be included.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I had neither the time, nor the desire to clean the whole apartment at the end of the contact of tenancy, so I used your services. What can I say – you really are the best! – Trevor
Interested in booking with us?
Did we arouse interest? Maybe you’d like to book our services? If you do, then it’s time to tell you how to book us.
You can reach us through phone any day of the week and even on bank holidays between 8 in the morning and 18:30 in the afternoon. Our customer support team is responsive, friendly, and ready to answer all of your questions should you have any. Our friendly customer support team can answer questions concerning our cleaning company and the cleaning products our company uses.
There’s another way to contact us – through e-mail. You can e-mail us at any time. Nevertheless, please keep in mind that if you write to us late in the evening, we won’t be able to respond right-away, but we’ll do it first thing in the morning.
If you want to leave your rented property in a perfect condition – rely on us.
Tenancy Cleaning in Barnsbury
You can have your rented flat sanitized by the qualified cleaning staff working in this company. Save your time, prepare for moving out and leave all your cleaning work to the professionals working in this company. Using modern and effective cleaning equipment along with non-toxic detergents and solvents, the cleaning personnel will ensure perfectly clean and dust-free rooms in your rented flat. If you need professional end of tenancy cleaning in Barnsbury, N7 use the call centre, e-mail or online booking form to reserve it. It will be done at a reasonable price and in a convenient for the customer time.
I couldn’t have coped with the duty of end of tenancy cleaning without your reliable team. You made the place extremely clean and neat. – Dorothy
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Barnsbury, N7
Are you willing to hire a professional end of tenancy cleaning company for your rented apartment in Barnsbury, N7? Then you should have a look at this. Our company is a great specialist in cleaning with a great reputation that has served its customers for many years. We are very professional and the results we achieve are amazing. We can clean your rented apartment thoroughly and professionally. We can assure you not a single area will remain uncleaned. Our service is worth trying. How about calling us? We’ll be glad to help you put your lodgings in order. Make an appointment.
After Lease Cleaning Barnsbury, London
Our dedicated and reliable company provides excellent end of tenancy cleaning inBarnsbury, N7. We collaborate with experienced and hard working cleaners that can manage with every cleaning task required by the customers. Our primary aim is to offer complete cleaning and sanitizing of the rooms so that you can receive your deposit. We will come supplied with eco friendly detergents and modern vacuum machines and we will remove all the stains and accumulated dirt. Our prices are affordable and fixed and thanks to our flexible working schedules you can make an arrangement 7 days per week.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.