High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Canary Wharf, E14 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today! If you need professional cleaning services, pick your phone and dial our number. Our cleaners can bring back the safe and inviting conditions of your tenancy in no time.
We are an agency which offers quick end of tenancy cleaning in Canary Wharf E14. Along the years that we have been in the business, we have helped thousands of tenants and landlords. When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning, time is a crucial factor. If you have to move out of your rental residence really soon, a quick and reliable service is all you need. You can start preparing all the necessary thing, while we clean up your place.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning E14
If you order a service with us we can guarantee you:
- time and cost efficient end of tenancy cleaning
- flexible service schedules
- excellent cleaners
- helpful support all around the clock
- excellent results
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaners performing the end of tenancy cleaning service you booked will make sure your entire bathroom has been thoroughly cleaned, scrubbed and disinfected with no signs of grime or filth left behind. Using the high quality cleaning products we provide them with, they will perform the following tasks:
- Surface dusting, polishing, and disinfection – furniture, cabinet tops, countertops, and other surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Descaling – includes cleaning, descaling, and disinfection of the sink and its faucets. The toilet bowl and seat will be properly cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves the washing and disinfecting of the walls, doors, and floor of your shower. Faucets, shower heads, and hoses will also be cleaned. Your shower drain will be unclogged and cleaned as needed.
- Deposit removal – using specific solutions, soap scum, limescale, mould, and mildew will be thoroughly eliminated from all areas of the bathroom.
- Cabinet organisation – your bathroom’s medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and reorganised.
- All bathroom rubbish containers will be emptied and thoroughly disinfected.
- Your bathroom floor will be swept, vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of all items you handle on a regular basis will also take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms may not gather a lot of dirt, but in order for an end-of-tenancy cleaning service to be successful, the entire room must be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what our team’s cleaners will do upon arrival. They will carry out a variety of cleaning duties and deep clean all corners and surfaces in the room are cleaned. Here’s what you may expect from them:
- Cleaning and disinfection of surfaces will be performed on all furniture, walls, window sills, and other locations in the room.
- Mattress cleaning – involves vacuuming, stain removal, and disinfection of your mattress.
- Vacuuming – All carpets and upholstery will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet cleaning includes the decluttering and cleaning of closets, cuboards, and drawers.
- Mirrors, framed photographs, and other glass surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Floors will be cleaned and mopped with suitable cleaning porducts
- Light switches, remote controls, door knobs, and other frequently handled things will be cleaned. The room will be left spotless.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The price of our end of tenancy cleaning service will be personally estimated for you. Whenever you decide to book a service with our company, the customer service agents on our team will provide you with a free quote based on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The type and number of cleaning tasks that will be performed as part of the service will also be taken into consideration. You may rest assured that once you receive a price quote, the number will be final and no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I was going to vacate the flat I rented and I needed it cleaned from head to toes before I moved out. Thank you and your end of tenancy cleaning experts for the perfect service. – Harriet
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Canary Wharf
Renters, who want to put their tenancies in order in a short period of time, can take full advantage of our services. The same goes for landlords who need their properties perfectly clean, so they can offer them to the future tenants. Our professional experience gave us the know-how required to deliver time and cost efficient end of tenancy cleaning services. We have excellent cleaners at your disposal seven days a week, so you can get your residence bright and shiny even during the weekend. Our flexible service schedules shorten the time needed to bring back the pleasant conditions of your tenancy in Canary Wharf.
We have minimised the time required to put order back into your tenancy thanks to our cleaning professionals. Our cleaners are well trained and they are always ready to overcome every rental challenge. They are able to complete their task in short periods of time because their workforce is optimised with modern cleaning equipment such as professional steam and vacuum cleaners. If you choose us as end of tenancy cleaning contractor, you won’t have to wait to receive a qualitative service. All of our cleaning procedures are included in the competitive prices.
Our agency delivers quick end of tenancy cleaning in Canary Wharf E14. To book a service with us you will need to call our support centre. We provide helpful support all around the clock, so you can call us at any time of the day. If you prefer non-verbal communication, you can send us an e-mail with your contacts, address and requirements. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.