We are a leading company, providing end of tenancy cleaning that fits your pocket. We have a team of professionals, ready to meet all of your requirements and even to surpass them. We guarantee you the best prices for the region of Greater London and Canonbury, N1. So if you live in this region, don’t wonder anymore, call us and schedule the procedure for any convenient to you day and time. And if your landlord isn’t satisfied with the results, you can call us within the next 48 hours and our maids will visit your home again and clean it, so you can get your deposit back.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are the least favourite area to every homeowner, when it comes to cleaning. Our professional cleaners will arrive equipped with tools and products and make sure no signs of grease or grime have been left behind. Here are some of the tasks that will be performed in your kitchen:
- Surface dusting – tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves, counters and table tops will be wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Cupboard cleaning – drawers, cabinets and other storage units will be decluttered, and cleaned inside and out.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, cutlery and utensils will be washed and organised in their designated places.
- Grease removal – cooking areas, backsplashes, tiles surfaces and cutting boards will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliances – your oven, its stove top, the refrigerator and microwave will be wiped down and cleaned on the outside.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be removed from the kitchen and all rubbish bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of your kitchen will be cleaned, with carpets and rugs vacuumed and hardwood or tiled floors – mopped. Disinfection of all commonly touched items throughout the room will also take place.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are yet another place in any home that is generally difficult to clean. The cleaning experts who will arrive at your home will be well prepared with all necessary cleaning supplies and will ensure that all surfaces and areas of the space are pristine. Here’s a list of cleaning chores you can expect during the cleaning service:
- Wiping down and polishing of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, shelves and countertops.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – all storage units throughout the room will be decluttered,cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale and mould and mildew will be removed from tiled surfaces, grout, faucets, shower walls, wash basins and other bathroom fixtures. Everything will be polished and disinfected.
- Toilet cleaning – the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Drains will be unclogged and cleaned if needed.
- Rubbish removal – waste bins will be emptied, cleaned inside and out and thoroughly disinfected.
- The entire floor of the bathroom will be cleaned, mirrors and glass surfaces will be cleaned and polished and commonly handled items, such as door handles, taps, light switches and others will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Another room that will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the cleaning service you receive from us is the bedroom. To ensure that the whole area is clean, tidy and disinfected, our professionals will perform a number of deep cleaning tasks throughout the entire bedroom. Here is a detailed list of what you may expect by them:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, furniture, walls, ceilings and other areas will be carefully wiped down and disifnected.
- Mattress cleaning – your mattress cover will be washed and the entire surface of your mattress will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Carpets and upholstery – all upholstery and carpets found in the bedroom will be vacuumed (including under and behind furniture).
- Decluttering – all clutter will be removed from cupboards, shelves, cabinets and other storage units. They will be wiped down inside and out and all items that belong there will be neatly organised.
- Floor cleaning – the entire bedroom floor will be vacuumed/swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- At the end of the service, all door handles,k remote controls, light switches and other commonly handled objects in the room will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We estimate personal prices for all our customers depending on the number and type of cleaning chores that will be included in the job, as well as the size and condition of the property. Once you decide to book a cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. Once your customer service agents give you the estimated price, it will be final. You know exactly what you are paying for and may rest assured that no charges will be added.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Cleaning at the end of a tenancy period is not an easy job, unless you use professional cleaning services. Thank you and your professionals for helping me out so well! – Wesley
Tenancy Cleaning in Canonbury
We are professional end of tenancy cleaning specialists in Canonbury, N1 who work all week long so that everyone has access to our high-quality services, no matter how busy. We help property owners, lodgers and estate agents to achieve high levels of end of tenancy cleaning in the premises, as anticipated by potential tenants.
We can carry out a special program according to your preferences and expectations. We can even clean your kitchen appliances from inside. If you are willing to use our service, please feel free to let us know by phone. We will be happy to serve you anytime throughout the week. Give us a shot.
My rented office became so nice and clean after your cleaning operations and now it’s a pleasure working here thanks to your team. – Rufus
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Canonbury, N1
We can ensure the cleanness of your rented flat in the end of your lease if you choose our company to do the end of tenancy cleaning you need. It includes professional and thorough cleaning of every room in your rented property. The floors, furniture, appliances and all surfaces will be rid of dust, grime, stains and grease. Our cleaning staff use advanced and professional cleaning machines, effective detergents and cleaning solutions. Rely on them any time you need fast and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning in Canonbury, N1. Our services are provided seven days in the week, including at bank holidays.
After Lease Cleaning Canonbury, London
Trusting our experienced company for the providing of the end of tenancy cleaning, guarantees the returning of your deposit back. Find us in Canonbury, N1 and make an arrangement with our comprehensive and dedicated staff. We will perform cleaning from top to bottom, leaving the rooms sparkling clean and shiny. The cleaning equipment that we use is of a first class quality and is all chemically free. You can make an arrangement with our employees during the week or at the weekends, depending on your working schedule. Should you require any further details, feel free to ask our staff through our customer support centres.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.