Get your security deposit returned without spending your time in cleaning. We can do this overwhelming job for you – easy and efficiently. Call our operators now and book an end of tenancy cleaning service with our company. We will take care of the rest. You don’t have to worry about anything because we have the best prices in Edmonton, N9 and we are available there every day. But that’s not all. If the landlord refuses giving your money back, we will come back and re-clean for free and you will get your deposit back in your pocket.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are not the easiest areas to clean, especially when you are busy with packing and organising your moving. Rest assured that everything will be taken care of and that the entire kitchen will be left immaculate. Here is what to expect:
- Dusting and wiping – all surfaces, including cabinet tops, appliances, furniture, and table tops, will be thoroughly cleaned of dust and cobwebs.
- Surface degreasing – includes cleaning and disinfecting kitchen surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes, and counters. Your extractor will be cleaned and sanitised as well.
- Descaling – involves thoroughly cleaning the sink and its faucets. If necessary, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Dishwashing – all plates, cutlery, and kitchenware will be cleaned and properly arranged in their designated drawers.
- All kitchen cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstery – All rugs, carpets, and upholstery in your kitchen will be professionally vacuumed.
- Cleaning of rubbish bins – all garbage will be disposed of, and your bins will be disinfected.
- The kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and all commonly handles objects (appliance buttons, light switches and door handles) will be polished and disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Even though it is not an extremely dirty area of the house, the living room at your property will be thoroughly cleaned. You may rest assured that the cleaners will perform a number of thorough cleaning tasks in there and not skip or neglect any of them. Here is the full list of cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Cleaning and polishing of all surfaces in the room, including furniture tops, walls, ceilings, and shelves.
- All carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed. The cleaners will hoover between upholstery cushions as well as behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning entails removing all clutter and debris, and cleaning storage cabinets both inside and out.
- Mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures, and other objects with glass surfaces will be carefully cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning includes vacuuming, mopping, and disinfecting of the whole floor of your living room.
- Sanitation – complete disinfection of all items handled on a regular basis.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
All the deposits in a bathroom make it a complicated place to clean. To deal with that, our professionals will use the high quality professional cleaning solutions to efficiently get rid of all grime, gunk and buildup from all areas of your bathroom. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning of your house:
- Surface dusting – shelves, countertops, tops of furniture and cupboards will be thoroughly wiped down and polished.
- Sink and faucets – the sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, polished and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads and other fixtures will be scrubbed, disinfected and cleared of deposits and buildup. All drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, organised and cleaned inside and out.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleaned with special products and left mould and mildew free.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be disposed of and your bathroom bins will be disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed, mopped and left spotless. Door handles and knobs, faucets and light switches will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom – the place where you rest and spend the most important hours of each day requires thorough cleaning as well. Our cleaners will efficiently dust and disinfect everything along with a number of other cleaning chores. Here is a detailed list of all cleaning tasks that will take place in your bedroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – all surfaces, tops of furniture, shelves, window sills and other areas will be wiped down and polished.
- Decluttering and organisation – cupboards, desks and wardrobes will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and organised.
- Mattress cleaning – the entire surface of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Glass cleaning – frames pictures, light fixtures and mirrors will be cleaned and polished.
- Carpet and upholstery – any carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood floors will be swept and mopped.
- Doors, door handles and knobs, light switches, bed side tables and all items in the room that are regularly touched will be disinfected. The bedroom will be aired out and left in pristine condition.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We worked hard to ensure the high quality of our services, however, we also paid attention to our prices. To keep them affordable and competitive, we created a special pricing system that allows us to charge each of our customers fairly. Whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. The price you receive will be estimated based on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of tasks that will take place there. You may rest assured that the quoted price will be final and that no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
We were about to leave the house because the contract of tenancy was ending and we ordered your end of tenancy cleaning service. I’m super happy we did! – Kate
Tenancy Cleaning in Edmonton
If you want to receive first class quality end of tenancy cleaning that is done according to all the standards, we are encouraging you to take a look at our reasonably priced offers. Find us in Edmonton, N9 and discuss all the details of the working process with our team of friendly cleaners. You can be sure that we will provide cleaning from top to bottom by using special and innovative cleaning technologies. The property will be ideally prepared for the next tenants and you will soon get your deposit back. In case you need further details, you can use our customer support centres.
I recommend this team to all people who need end of tenancy cleaning as they gave me and my landlord full comfort and satisfaction. – Candice
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Edmonton, N9
Your property can be sanitized and rid of all the dirt it had gathered if you rely on the cleaners working in our company. They will remove the dirt from your rented office rooms and flat and make them ready for renting out. The cleaners will remove the dust from all pieces of furniture, sanitize the cooking and other appliances, vacuum clean the carpets and upholstered items. All rooms and areas in your rented and commercial property will look impeccable after we provide their necessary cleaning. Use our professional end of tenancy cleaning services any time you need them, available in Edmonton, N9.
After Lease Cleaning Edmonton, London
Given the importance of the end of tenancy cleaning, it is better not to leave this significant task in incompetent hands. If you reserve the professional procedures which our company offers, however, your rental flat or house will receive the best disinfection ever. Our agency has everything necessary for the fast performance of this otherwise time-consuming task. You only have to contact us and give us your address. For the rest will take care the certified specialists that work for us. Book our excellent end of tenancy cleaning services in Edmonton, N9 and restore the presentable look of your rental property.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.