Our company is an approved cleaning agency in London and is quite experienced in end of tenancy cleaning. We have the most powerful and efficient cleaning materials, tools and machines on the market and are well-prepared to clean lodgings and help tenants with their moving out.
We remove the hassle that vacating is associated with, offering clients the chance to get their affairs in oder before they leave the place and head for another one. Oftentimes landlords expect their tenants to provide end of tenancy cleaning to the property and only in that case they give them their deposits back.
If you are afraid that your money might be lost because you cannot carry out the kind of cleaning your landlord will be pleased with, you should call us. A professional always does a great job, especially our specially trained and qualified technicians who are fully-vetted and carefully selected.
You can be sure that all professional working at Super End of Tenancy Cleaners will take care of everything, making your landlord happier than ever.
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Although the amount of grime and dirt that collects in the living room is not huge, this area of the house is very important when it comes to the enf of tenancy cleaning. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will leave your living room looking neat, organised and spotless. Here is a lost of the cleaning activities that will be performed.
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, ceilings, and walls will be dusted, polished, and disinfected with suitable materials.
- Organisation and decluttering – cabinets, cupboards, and shelves will be cleaned and decluttered. Everything will be properly arranged.
- Carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed thoroughly. This includes below and behind furniture.
- Hard wood or tiled floors will be washed and mopped using products appropriate for the materials.
- Waste removal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Light fixtures, decorations, framed photographs, and other objects will be cleaned.
- Disinfection will be performed on remote controls, light switches, door knobs, and other frequently handled devices.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Our cleaners will work hard to get rid of all the grime from your bathroom. Using the high quality bathroom cleaning products we supply them with, they will scrub all areas of the room and leave it in pristine, spotless condition. Here are the tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, shelves and tops of furniture and cupboards will be wiped down and polished.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Descaling – the bathroom sink. all faucets, toilet and wash basin will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit cleaning – your entire shower, tiled walls and other surfaces will be cleaned of soap scum, mould and mildew. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Waste bin cleaning – al rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Your entire bathroom floor will be swept and vacuumed and the cleaners will disinfect all commonly touched objects throughout the room.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
While your bedroom is not often one of the rooms in the house that become extremely messy, complete cleaning and disinfection of the entire space is crucial to an effective end of tenancy cleaning service. The cleaning technicians will do their best to ensure that your property’s bedroom is pristine at the end of the session. Here’s what will take place on your property:
- Dusting of surfaces – thiswill remove dust, filth, and cobwebs from furniture tops, shelves, counters, and window sills.
- Bed and mattress cleaning – thorough cleaning of all sides, along with its underside. The mattress will be vacuumed and stains will be removed by the cleaners. The room’s upholstery will also be vacuumed.
- Wardrobe cleaning – includes clearing out cabinets, drawers, and other storage units in the room, wiping them inside and out, and reorganising them.
- Light fixtures, mirrors, glass furniture, and framed photographs will be cleaned and immaculate.
- Carpet and floor cleaning is the thorough vacuuming and mopping the whole floor of the room.
- At the end of the service, all things that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Our offer includes:
- Cost-effective and reliable service
- Return of deposits guaranteed
- Dependability and professionalism
- 100% satisfaction of both tenants and landlords
Pricing is calculated depending on the number of rooms. Our prices are excellent and they will fit your budget. The best part about them is that they are not fixed and they primarily depend on the size of the cleaning job.
No matter when you need our professional end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on us for sure. You let us know you need us, we send a team of organised and experienced technicians straight to your rented apartment. The rest is piece of cake. We clean and sanitise the premises and you feel happy about the way the property looks. You’ll be wondering why you waited so long to get a service like this. You will even consider hiring us again next time when you are about to move out.
For booking or an enquiry, please reach our call centre. It is open 24/7 and ready to answer every question. Give us a try now. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.