All tenants, landlords and real estate agents can count on our company and on our top-of-the-line end of tenancy cleaning services. When you have a busy schedule and you want to provide your real estate property with excellent disinfection, you can call our customer service operators and reserve one of our effective procedures. This will not only save you some time but will also give you the expected results faster. Our end of tenancy cleaning services can be reserved in Highgate, N6, where our office has been situated for a couple of years. We will be happy to meet with you there, so that we can explain more about our work.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Your kitchen may be one of the hardest places to clean since it quickly accumulates grime, grease and other deposits. Our cleaners will use powerful cleaning solutions and perform the following tasks to ensure it is immaculate by the end of the service:
- Surface dusting – wiping down and cleaning the tops of furniture and cabinets, shelves, countertops, and table tops of dust and dirt.
- Cupboard cleaning – involves decluttering and cleaning drawers, cabinets, and other storage units on the inside and out.
- Dishwashing – washing and organising all dishes, cutlery, and utensils in their proper locations.
- Surface scrubbing and disinfection – cooking surfaces, backsplashes and tiled surfaces will be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – the outside of your oven, hob, refrigerator, and microwave will be wiped off and cleaned.
- Waste removal – All rubbish from the kitchen will be removed, and all kitchen bins will be cleansed and completely disinfected.
- The floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped and all surfaces and commonly touched items will be thoroughly disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be cleaned, disinfected and organised by the cleaners. They will work hard to ensure that no tasks have been neglected during the service. Here is what you can expect as part of the cleaning of the living room:
- Surface cleaning – furniture, tops of cabinets, walls and ceilings will be wiped down, freed of dust and disinfected.
- Organisation and cleaning of cabinets – shelves, cupboards and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Furniture and decoration cleaning – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces willo be wiped down, disinfected and cleaned, including light fixtures, framed pictures and other items throughout the room.
- The entire floor of the living room will be mopped and all frwequently handled objects such as light switches, door knobs and remote controls will be disinfected as part of the service.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Our cleaners will work hard to get rid of all the grime from your bathroom. Using the high quality bathroom cleaning products we supply them with, they will scrub all areas of the room and leave it in pristine, spotless condition. Here are the tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, shelves and tops of furniture and cupboards will be wiped down and polished.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Descaling – the bathroom sink. all faucets, toilet and wash basin will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit cleaning – your entire shower, tiled walls and other surfaces will be cleaned of soap scum, mould and mildew. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Waste bin cleaning – al rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Your entire bathroom floor will be swept and vacuumed and the cleaners will disinfect all commonly touched objects throughout the room.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom will not be skipped suring the end of tenancy cleaning service. You may expect excellent results delivered by our professional staff. There is a number of chores that are essential to the service. Here are all cleaning jobs that will be performed by the cleaning team:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection- this includes thorough vacuuming and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress (including the underside).
- Clutter removal – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- The whole room’s floor will be cleaned and mopped, and any regularly handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
The price of our end of tenancy cleaning service will be personally estimated for you. Whenever you decide to book a service with our company, the customer service agents on our team will provide you with a free quote based on the condition and size of the property that will be cleaned. The type and number of cleaning tasks that will be performed as part of the service will also be taken into consideration. You may rest assured that once you receive a price quote, the number will be final and no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Even if I had the time and energy to clean the whole place, I would have still ordered your end of tenancy cleaning services. You work professionally and yet your prices are absolutely affordable. – Mariah
Tenancy Cleaning in Highgate
If you need assistance in providing the cleanness of your rented property, you can use our first-rate end of tenancy cleaning services. They will save you a lot of time and efforts and will guarantee you returning of your rental deposits. Our services can be used by landlords, estate agents and tenants and can be booked for commercial and domestic estates. The cleaners will make every area and room in your rented flat or office flawlessly clean and ready to be rented by the next lodgers. Call us or use our website to schedule the end of tenancy cleaning you need in Highgate, N6.
Your end of tenancy cleaning is convenient and really useful. You made the property shine in no time so I recommend your company. – Roger
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Highgate, N6
Are you worried that you won’t have time to clean your rented apartment before your landlord’s inspection? Don’t be. If you hire our company, we will get the job done for you. Before you know it, your rental will be free of dirt and very presentable. Our end of tenancy cleaning in Highgate, N6 is the best service you can use to prepare your rented property for your landlord’s inspection. We have many skills and we use different techniques to deal with stubborn stains and dirt. We can transform your property. Our team of cleaners operates all week long for your convenience and you can get in touch with us anytime.
After Lease Cleaning Highgate, London
Doing the end of tenancy cleaning by yourself is a hard task and it’s not the best decision you can take. But don’t worry, we can help. We offer you our team of qualified cleaners to do all this instead of you. We guarantee you, the results will be surprising. And if your landlord isn’t fully satisfied with our work, don’t worry, call us within 2 days and we will send our team back to clean everything. No matter if it is a weekday, weekend or even a holiday, you can rely on us. We are available in Highgate, N6 and we promise, we will get your deposit back and make the whole process of moving easier!
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.