High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Peckham, SE15 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
We are the main provider of effective end of tenancy cleaning services for Peckham and the other neighbourhoods of the city of London. Our low-cost treatments will make you feel like you are spending very little while getting maximum results. We pay attention to the small details because we know that your landlord will notice them as well. We will make sure that all objects in the various premises of your rental real estate property are ideally clean and that all the dust, dirt and bacteria are gone for good. This will be the main task for our end of tenancy cleaning experts, so that you are not occupied with anything else, except with your moving out.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Peckham SE15
The treatments that we offer you are:
- Dusting and vacuuming of all premise of the place;
- Special cleaning of the carpets, rugs, sofa and the other upholstery things;
- Thorough scrubbing of the bathroom and the kitchen;
- Cleaning of every window, along with its frame;
- Sanitation of the surfaces in every room, polishing of all mirrors and others
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen in each property quickly accumulates grease, grime, deposits and clutter. To get rid of these you will need time, effort and a number of powerful cleaning products. To spare yourself the time and effort required for this type of cleaning, give our company a call. Our professional cleaners will arrive with thorough checklists and make sure that no cleaning activities have been overlooked. Here is what will be performed in your kitchen:
- Wiping down of surfaces – dust and grime will be removed from tops of furniture and cupboards, as well as all surfaces that require wiping down.
- Descaling and disinfection – the kitchen sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Degreasing – all cooking areas, countertops, stove tops, extractors, tiled surfaces and backsplashes will be degreased, scrubbed and left in an immaculate state.
- Dishwashing – dishes, cutlery and kitchen utensils will be washed, polished and put away.
- Organising and decluttering – kitchen cabinets, drawers, and other storage units will be decluttered, thoroughly cleaned and restocked.
- Vacuuming – all carpets and rugs in the kitchen will be vacuumed. The same goes for any upholstery pieces you may have.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, washed and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Sanitisation – door handles and knobs, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be disinfected.
- You may rest assured that the whole kitchen will be left spotless, gleaming and in pristine condition by the end of the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive, thorough cleaning of your entire living room will take place. No traces of dust or grime will be left behind and you may rest assured that the cleaners will do their absolute best in order to perform all the cleaning chores included in the service. Here is a list of activities you may expect:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal from tops of furniture and cabinets, table tops, shelves and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Upholstery cleaning – all upholstery will be throughly vacuumed including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cabinet cleaning – drawers, cupboards and other units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked with items.
- Framed pictures, light switches, decorations and other items around the room will be wiped down and polished.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hard floorings will be swept and mopped.
- The entire room will be left immaculate and to finish the job, our cleaners will thoroughly disinfect door handles, remote controls and other frequently touched items.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a bathroom may be challenging. Lucky for you, the cleaners on our team know exactly how to approach any issue, grime or deposit found there. They will use the high quality cleaning products we supply them with and work hard to ensure that every corner of your bathroom is immaculate by the end of the service. Here is what will be performed in your bathroom:
- Wiping and polishing – furniture, shelves and tops of cupboards and cabinets will be dusted and polished.
- Surface scrubbing – your shower walls, screens, corners, grout and other areas will be scrubbed and cleared of all grime and deposits.
- Sink and toilet – the sink, its faucets, as well as the toilet bowl and its seat will be descaled and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards, shelves and other storage units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then organised.
- Glass cleaning and polishing – mirrors, shower screens and other glass surfaces will be wiped down, cleaned with appropriate products, polished and left immaculate.
- Rubbish removal – bins will be emptied, washed and thoroughly disinfected. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- The floor of your bathroom will be swept and rugs will be vacuumed. All items touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Having no time to clean the place I was going to vacate soon was the reason why I chose your end of tenancy cleaning services. I was so impressed with the results that I recommended your company to friends. – Greg
End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Peckham
When the end of your lease is near, booking professional end of tenancy cleaning services can be your only choice. In a time like this, there could be a lot of things to think about and not enough time to prepare and finish all of them. The final deep sanitation of every room and space in your rental real estate property will be the thing that will require most of your attention.
We, however, can offer you a way to avoid dealing with the grime in your place. Our end of tenancy cleaning services in Peckham SE15 are perfect for emergencies, as well as for ordinary occasions and the best thing is that they come with modern set of supplies which are included in the initial low price.
You have to prepare for the end of tenancy cleaning in your rental place and we can help with that. The procedures which we will execute specially for the needs of your home will be able to eradicate even the dirt which is deeply attached to your carpets, couch and other places. A visit to Peckham, where our main office is based, will be enough to book the low-cost end of tenancy cleaning services of our agency. For our busy customers we also have call centres where they can call and make a reservation without having to go all the way to our headquarters. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.