We are introducing you our professional and experienced cleaning company that provides on-time and qualitative end of tenancy cleaning. If you want to guarantee the receiving of your deposit, you can completely trust the innovative approaches, provided by our dedicated team of cleaners. Regardless of the day or time, we will be at your disposal to come and to clean and sanitize all of the rooms. Find us in Plumstead, SE18 and book our reasonably priced end of tenancy cleaning. We are sure that we can establish a good collaboration because we offer perfection in every detail. The staff that works in the call centres will respond to all of your questions during the whole week.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens, as the dirtiest areas in each property are also the hardest to clean. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will take care of everything and leave your kitchen immaculate. Here are some of the chores included in the cleaning of the kitchen:
- Surface cleaning – dust and surface grime will be removed. Tops of furniture, shelves, cupboards and kitchen appliances will be wiped down.
- Scrubbing of cooking areas – tiled walls, countertops, stove tops, backsplashes and other surfaces used for cooking will be degreased and disinfected.
- Sink and faucets cleaning – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed, and disinfected. The drain will be also cleaned.
- Organising of cabinets – kitchen cupboards, drawers and storage units will be decluttered, organised and thoroughly cleaned.
- Vacuum cleaning – all carpets, rugs and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and carefully disinfected.
- Disinfection – cutting boards, appliance buttons, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
- Your entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and the entire area will be left in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive, thorough cleaning of your entire living room will take place. No traces of dust or grime will be left behind and you may rest assured that the cleaners will do their absolute best in order to perform all the cleaning chores included in the service. Here is a list of activities you may expect:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal from tops of furniture and cabinets, table tops, shelves and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Upholstery cleaning – all upholstery will be throughly vacuumed including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cabinet cleaning – drawers, cupboards and other units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked with items.
- Framed pictures, light switches, decorations and other items around the room will be wiped down and polished.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hard floorings will be swept and mopped.
- The entire room will be left immaculate and to finish the job, our cleaners will thoroughly disinfect door handles, remote controls and other frequently touched items.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning team that arrives at your place to perform the end of tenancy cleaning service will work hard to scrub, clean and disinfect all areas of your bathroom. They will complete numerous tasks throughout the service. Here is a list of all bathroom cleaning tasks:
- Surface cleaning -includes wiping down and dusting of walls, ceilings, counters, furniture, and other surfaces.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal will be performed on tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks, and toilets. Any soap scum, dirt, mould, and mildew will be removed, and the entire area will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, wiped down inside and out, and reorganised.
- Steam cleaning – shower curtains and carpets will be steam cleaned to eliminate mould and mildew.
- Cleaning of waste bins – all waste will be disposed of and bins will be cleaned, and disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed and cleaned, drains will be unclogged and cleaned. The cleaners will finish the bathroom cleaning by disinfecting commonly touched object ( door handles, light switches and others).
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Your end of tenancy cleaning options gave me the chance to receive my deposit back, as my landlord was impressed with the look of the apartment after I left it. Thank you. – Ruby
Tenancy Cleaning in Plumstead
If you want to have the necessary time to pack your belongings and prepare for moving out of your rented flat, we can offer you reliable and affordable cleaning in the end of your lease. The cleaning staff will sanitize the rooms and all appliances, pieces of furniture, floors and dirty surfaces. They will remove the stains, dust and grime from your rented flat. To order the professional end of tenancy cleaning you need in Plumstead, SE18 use our customer care centre, online enquiry form or e-mail. We will be happy to assist you have the cleaning you need scheduled for a convenient time.
I couldn’t be more pleased with the service your team gave us. My landlord is contented and I am really relieved. Thanks. – Lee
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Plumstead, SE18
Your rented flat can be brought into clean and hygienic condition if you use our excellent end of tenancy cleaning services. They will provide you perfectly clean rooms which will impress your landlord and you will have the necessary time to get ready for moving out. The cleaning technicians will clean all pieces of furniture, electrical and cooking appliances, sanitize the floor, vacuum clean the carpets and upholstery. Use our inexpensive and reliable services to have the end of tenancy cleaning that you need in Plumstead, SE18. It is provided at reasonable prices seven days in the week, including at the holidays.
After Lease Cleaning Plumstead, London
Our company is an expert at end of tenancy cleaning and it offers a vast array of cleaning options in Plumstead, SE18. We have flexible working hours so that every person who has a pretty busy schedule can take advantage of our end of tenancy cleaning services at one point or another. This includes weekends. We focus on a detailed cleaning that covers your bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen and any other room you might have. Our service is about six to seven hours long but generally we are bound to stay as long as necessary for the task to be done. You can make a booking by phone.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.