End of tenancy cleaning is not your favorite task? So why don’t you call us? We are specializing in it for years. Our team is composed of fully trained and qualified cleaning maids, which are available every day, no matter if it a weekday or a weekend and no matter in which part of Greater London you are located. We cover them all, including Turnham Green, W4. With us your satisfaction is completely guaranteed, but if there is a problem and your landlord isn’t pleased with the results, just call us within 2 days. We’ll back and clean again for you!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The kitchen is one of the least pleasant areas to clean. If you are willing to impress your landlord, trust our professionals with this task. Here is what will be performed as part of the service:
- Grease removal – cooking surfaces, backsplashes, tiled walls, and worktops will all be washed, degreased, and disinfected.
- Cleaning of appliances – your oven, refrigerator, microwave, and other devices will be wiped on the exterior and disinfected.
- Dishwashing – includes washing and polishing of all silverware and dishes and returning them to their proper placements.
- Storage area decluttering and organisation – all cupboards, shelves, and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and refilled.
- Floor and carpet cleaning – carpets, rugs, and upholstery will be properly vacuumed, and the entire floor will be swept and cleaned.
- All waste will be removed, and your garbage cans will be cleaned and disinfected. The treatment also includes a complete disinfection of all door knobs, light switches, and other commonly handled things.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room area will be cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service that will be performed by experienced cleaning professionals. They will clean all areas and surfaces in the room. A number of cleaning tasks will take place in your property and you may rest assured that none of them will be overlooked. Here is a list of all the chores:
- Dust removal – tops of furniture and other surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down and cleared of dust and grime.
- Upholstery and carpet cleaning – all upholstery and carpets found in your living room will be thoroughly vacuum cleaned (including areas underneath and behind furniture).
- Organisation – cabinets, shelves and other storage spaces will be neatly reorganied and cleaned both inside and out.
- Floor cleaning – hardwood or tiled floors will be thoroughly vacuumed or swept and mopped with appropriate products.
- Disinfection – all commonly handles items, such as remote controls, light switches and door handles.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of each bathroom requires a lot of time, effort, patience, and some special cleaning techniques. The cleaners that will perform the end of tenancy cleaning service you book will use powerful products and efficiently clean the entire area of your bathroom leaving it immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Cleaning of surfaces – walls, ceilings, countertops, furniture and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal – tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks and toilets will be scrubbed and descaled. All soap scum, grime, mould and mildew will be removed and everything will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and outside and reorganised.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower curtains and rugs will be steam cleaned with mould and mildew removed.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All commonly handled items, door handles, faucets, light switches and others will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of bedrooms is a huge part of the end of tenancy cleaning. To make sure everything has been taken care of and left immaculate, our cleaning techicians will carefully perform a number of cleaning chores in your bedroom. Here is a list of all cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the service:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings and all surfaces throughout the room will be wiped down, polished and disinfected.
- Vacuuming – carpets, curtains and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning – all sides (including the underside) of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – drawers, closets and other storage units will be left clutter free, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed pictures and other glass surfaces and items will be wiped, polished and left spotless.
- Floors – the floor in your bedroom will be vacuumed, mopped and polished.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and the entire room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We worked hard to ensure the high quality of our services, however, we also paid attention to our prices. To keep them affordable and competitive, we created a special pricing system that allows us to charge each of our customers fairly. Whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. The price you receive will be estimated based on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of tasks that will take place there. You may rest assured that the quoted price will be final and that no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I knew I would like your end of tenancy cleaning services because a friend of mine recommended your company to me. But I didn’t just like your service – I fell in love with it! – Lola
Tenancy Cleaning in Turnham Green
Don’t let your landlord keep the security deposit on the pretext the property is not clean enough. Hire our team of professional cleaners and leave the house cleaner than ever. Don’t be afraid of high prices as well because our end of tenancy cleaning service is budget friendly. We have already helped hundreds of tenants, who used to live in Turnham Green, W4, get a refund of their deposit and move to their new housing without having arguments with the landlord about cleanliness. Let us do the job for you and we guarantee that you will get excellent results.
If you happen to need end of tenancy cleaning call this company and you’ll be left extremely pleased and the place will become stunning. – Leona
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Turnham Green, W4
If you want to save your time for packing and preparing your luggage for moving out, we can provide the professional end of tenancy cleaning you need. It will be done by qualified and experienced cleaning staff who will make your rented flat impeccably clean. They will arrive in time at your address and ensure the cleanness of all rooms. The kitchen and all appliances, furniture and floor, will be polished and cleaned. The upholstery and carpets will be vacuum cleaned. The floors will be mopped and wiped clean. Order our affordable end of tenancy cleaning available in Turnham Green, W4 every day in the week.
After Lease Cleaning Turnham Green, London
Give to our professional end of tenancy cleaning services a try and you will never want to perform this or another cleaning task by yourself any more. The employees who work in our company will gladly provide you and your rental real estate property with the necessary cleaning which will change completely the appearance of your current home. The procedures of our professional agency are affordable which will be good for your budget. You can call and reserve them in our office in London through the whole week. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are popular in Turnham Green, W4 and in the rest of the city with the excellent results which they provide each time.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.