If your tenancy contract is about to expire, we can help you with your moving out by providing you the qualitative end of tenancy cleaning you need in Wandsworth, SW18. Our team of cleaners will take care of all the rooms in your property, sanitizing them till they become perfectly clean and dust-free. The cleaners use harmless and non-toxic cleaning products and modern machines. The bathroom and toilet, hallway, living room, bedrooms and kitchen will be rid of the dirt, dust and stains which they have gathered. Our professional end of tenancy cleaning services can be used by tenants, landlords and estate agents.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
We all know how unpleasant cleaning a kitchen can be. This is because of the large accumulation of dirt and grime. Book our end of tenancy cleaning service and allow our professional cleaning experts to take care of everything. We provide them with efficient cleaning products and they follow detailed task lists that include all cleaning tasks. That way they will make sure that everything has been taken care of and no chores have been ignored. Here are some of the cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company:
- Wiping of dust and cobwebs – the tops of cupboards, furniture, shelves, appliances and dusty surfaces throughout the kitchen will be wiped down.
- Degreasing and scrubbing of surfaces – cooking surfaces such as countertops, tiled surfaces, stove tops, backsplashes and others will be carefully scrubbed and disinfected.
- Organising and cleaning – kitchen cabinets, drawers and cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Washing and polishing – all cutlery, dishes, utensils and kitchenware will be washed, polished and neatly restocked in their designated drawers and cupboards.
- Descaling and disinfecting – the kitchen sink and its taps will be descaled, scrubbed and disinfected. The drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Hoovering – all carpets, rugs and upholstery in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of and your bins will be washed and thoroughly disinfected.
- Thorough disinfection – door handles (of doors and cupboards), light switches, appliance buttons and other frequently touched items will be sanitised and left germ-free.
- The kitchen at your property will be left immaculate, free of grease, grime, dust, buildup and other deposits. Everything will be in pristine condition.
Living room cleaning tasks:
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive, thorough cleaning of your entire living room will take place. No traces of dust or grime will be left behind and you may rest assured that the cleaners will do their absolute best in order to perform all the cleaning chores included in the service. Here is a list of activities you may expect:
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal from tops of furniture and cabinets, table tops, shelves and other surfaces throughout the room.
- Upholstery cleaning – all upholstery will be throughly vacuumed including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cabinet cleaning – drawers, cupboards and other units will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and neatly restocked with items.
- Framed pictures, light switches, decorations and other items around the room will be wiped down and polished.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hard floorings will be swept and mopped.
- The entire room will be left immaculate and to finish the job, our cleaners will thoroughly disinfect door handles, remote controls and other frequently touched items.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Your entire bathroom will be cleared of deposits and buildup. Powerful bathroom cleaning products will be used and all areas will be scrubbed, disinfected and left immaculate. Here are the cleaning tasks that will take place in your bathroom:
- Surface dusting – includes completely wiping down and polishing shelves, counters, furniture tops, and cabinets.
- Scrubbing – the sink and its faucets will be cleansed, descaled, polished, and disinfected. The toilet bowl and its seat will be cleaned as well.
- Shower cleaning – involves cleaning shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads, and other fixtures of deposits and buildup. All drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleansed with specific solutions and mould and mildew will be removed.
- Storage unit cleaning – decluttering, organising, and cleaning of all cupboards and drawers both inside and out.
- Waste bins will be emptied, cleaned and disinfected, the entire floor of the bathroom will be thoroughly cleaned and commonly handled objects throughout the room will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of bedrooms is a huge part of the end of tenancy cleaning. To make sure everything has been taken care of and left immaculate, our cleaning techicians will carefully perform a number of cleaning chores in your bedroom. Here is a list of all cleaning activities that will be performed as part of the service:
- Dusting and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings and all surfaces throughout the room will be wiped down, polished and disinfected.
- Vacuuming – carpets, curtains and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Mattress cleaning – all sides (including the underside) of your mattress will be vacuumed, spot treated and disinfected.
- Cupboard and cabinet cleaning – drawers, closets and other storage units will be left clutter free, cleaned internally and externally and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, light fixtures, framed pictures and other glass surfaces and items will be wiped, polished and left spotless.
- Floors – the floor in your bedroom will be vacuumed, mopped and polished.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and the entire room will be left immaculate.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We worked hard to ensure the high quality of our services, however, we also paid attention to our prices. To keep them affordable and competitive, we created a special pricing system that allows us to charge each of our customers fairly. Whenever you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will be provided with a free quote over the phone. The price you receive will be estimated based on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of tasks that will take place there. You may rest assured that the quoted price will be final and that no additional charges will be placed on your bill.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
Last week I was looking for a professional company to clean the apartment I rented at the end of the tenancy period. You did a very good job and I wanted to tell you how grateful I am. – Amelia
Tenancy Cleaning in Wandsworth
If you want to reduce the stress of moving out, we can help. End of tenancy cleaning is a service we are specialised in. If you trust us, we guarantee you complete satisfaction with the achieved results. Our cleaning maids are fully trained and equipped to clean your property- no matter big or small, to fit our high standards. Please don’t hesitate anymore, call us, we are available every day, from Monday to Sunday in all areas of Greater London, including Wandsworth, SW18. Your satisfaction with our services is 100% guaranteed! Don’t waste any more time, we are waiting for your call!
Don’t hesitate to trust this team – they are real professionals, they do their end of tenancy cleaning impeccably and they are also very kind. – Lindsay
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Wandsworth, SW18
Our end of tenancy cleaning in Wandsworth, SW18 is a must-see. If you live in lodgings, you should definitely consider using our high-quality services, especially when at the point of moving out. We not only know how to best clean every single area in your rented property, we also have very powerful cleaning products. Not to mention, the service is guaranteed and you can rest assured your money is well-spent. Our cleaners are highly-qualified and experienced. They are true professionals and you can lean on their help anytime, even during weekends. Book your end of tenancy cleaning service today. Get a free quotation.
After Lease Cleaning Wandsworth, London
If you are looking for a cleaning company that has a team of cleaners who will actually do the end of tenancy cleaning job without complaining or hanging around, you can stop looking because you found us. This means that we will be on your doorstep in a short notice, bringing the necessary cleaning detergents with us. The team of cleaning experts will not leave the property until everything looks terrific. Call an operator now and book for our cost effective end of tenancy cleaning service. We work seven days a week for you and we are cover Wandsworth, SW18 as well as all the rest Greater London areas.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.