High quality and guaranteed end of tenancy cleaning services in Abbey Wood, SE2 provided by Super End of Tenancy Cleaners London. Call us today!
We are a Abbey Wood, SE2 located professional company with a perfect reputation among the residents of this and many other districts of the capital London. We are an agency which offers not only affordable but also efficient end of tenancy cleaning services which can turn every rental real estate property into the best place for a living in the city.
If you are moving out soon, then you can certainly use the professional procedures of our agency. They will be very useful and will not only save you a lot of time but will also help you finish your other tasks which you have to do before you leave officially. Our end of tenancy cleaning services can be the key to your successful moving out.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are understandably one of the least favourite areas when it comes to cleaning. The main reason for that is the fact that grease, grime and other deposits quickly accumulate all over the refrigerator, oven and cooking areas. If you are moving out and need to thoroughly clean your whole kitchen, waste no time and give us a call. The cleaning professionals on our team will arrive equipped with high grade tools and products and follow detailed task lists to ensure everything has been scrubbed and left immaculate. Here is what is included in the service:
- Removal of dust and cobwebs – cabinet tops, appliances, shelves, furniture, and other surfaces that require it will be cleaned.
- Scrubbing and degreasing – cutting boards, countertops, backsplashes, tiled surfaces, cooker tops, table tops, and other cooking areas will be wiped down and left grease-free, and disinfected.
- Decluttering and organising – storage units, such as kitchen cabinets, drawers, shelves and cupboards will be decluttered, wiped down on the inside and outside, and neatly reloaded with the items that belong inside.
- Dishwashing – utensils, plates, cutlery and all kitchenware will be washed, polished, and returned to their proper places.
- Vacuum cleaning – if you have any upholstery pieces in the kitchen, they will be thoroughly vacuumed. All rugs and carpets will also be vacuum cleaned.
- Cleaning and descaling – your kitchen sink and faucets will be cleansed and disinfected. Drains will be cleaned and unclogged.
- Disinfection – all appliance buttons, light switches, and door knobs will be sanitised and left free of germs.
- Waste disposal – rubbish bins will be emptied, thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- The entire kitchen area will be left spotless, disinfected, free of grime, grease and other deposits.
Living room cleaning tasks:
One of the most used rooms throughout the house is indeed the living room. The place where the whole family gathers requires thorough cleaning and disinfection as well. The cleaning experts performing at your property will make sure no signs of grime have been left behind. We will list all cleaning chores that will be performed as part of the service below:
- Cleaning of all surfaces throughout the room – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings and shelves included.
- Vacuuming of all carpets and upholstery. The cleaners will make sure to vacuum between upholstery cushions and behind and under furniture.
- Cabinet cleaning – all clutter will be cleared and storage units will be cleaned inside and out.
- Glass surfaces – mirrors, glass furniture, light fixtures and other ornaments will be thoroughly cleaned and polished.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your living room will be vacuumed, mopped and disinfected.
- Sanitisation – all items handled on a regular basis will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms are where we all go to enjoy a little personal time and get our beauty rest. Our cleaners will execute a variety of cleaning chores to guarantee that the entire space is spotless, neat and welcoming. Here is a list of everything that will happen in your bedroom as part of the end-of-tenancy cleaning service:
- Dust removal – the tops of cupboards, furniture, walls, and other surfaces in the room will be wiped down to remove dust, filth, and cobwebs.
- Vacuum cleaning – your whole mattress, as well as any upholstery and carpets in the room, will be properly vacuumed.
- Cabinet organisation – cleaning out all cupboards and drawers, wiping them out inside and out, and organising them.
- Wood polishing – furniture, wooden surfaces, and decorations will be cleaned and polished with appropriate materials.
- Floor cleaning – the whole bedroom floor will be carefully vacuumed/swept and mopped.
- Complete disinfection will be performed on all regularly touched objects and things in the room. This includes door and cabinet knobs, light switches, and remote controls.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
The flat I rented needed to be cleaned in detail because I was about to leave soon. Your end of tenancy cleaning service gave me the chance to worry about nothing! – Zoe
How You Could Book Our Services
You can book our professional end of tenancy cleaning services at your convenience. Our cleaning company works throughout the week and also on bank holidays too. Unlike our competition, we do not impose any surcharges if we’re booked on weekends or holidays – our prices remain the same regardless of when you book the services.
You can book our services by phone or by e-mail – we guarantee that whichever means you decide to use, you’ll be able to make and appointment quickly and without any effort. Our professional end of tenancy cleaning services can be booked for a short-notice services. Please keep in mind that our short-notice cleaning services are available only if our technicians are not otherwise occupied.
With us, you can also book ahead of time – you can book our services up to three months from now. Choose our end of tenancy cleaning and you will receive a full refund on your deposit money in no time.
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Abbey Wood, SE2
In the package with end of tenancy cleaning services which we can offer you will be included procedures which:
- Will provide the furniture in all the premises of your rental place, as well as the carpets, with thorough disinfection;
- Will erase the grime from the bathroom tiles, as well as from the shower and its taps, from the sink and the toilet;
- Will remove the dirt from all appliances in the kitchen and will sanitise the floors, the worktops, the cabinets and the other spaces;
- Will make the bedroom and living room sparkling clean through dusting, mopping of the floors and others
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners in Abbey Wood
The best way to save some time when you are preparing to leave you rental real estate property is to let our licensed specialists deal with the final deep cleaning of your place. They will give to your current home the most professional end of tenancy cleaning in Abbey Wood, SE2 which will remove even the most persistent dirt. You will receive the ideal cleanness which you wanted and you won’t even have to do anything, except contact our specialists at the office.
The sanitation of every nook and cranny in your property will be provided by the most competent cleaners in Abbey Wood, SE2 who will remove the grime from your carpets, different furniture and other possessions and premises. Give to our extraordinary end of tenancy cleaning services a chance to dazzle you and to show you how easy the final disinfection of your rental real estate property can be. All it takes is one phone call to our office and you will have one thing less to do before finally moving out from your place. When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service? We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean. Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service? Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price. Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed? Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion. Do I have to be present during the whole procedure? No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.