The excellent service is guarantee with our company and our excellent end of tenancy cleaning procedure. We have been performing this and many other similar services over the last several years, so we know what the clients usually expect from us. We are also familiar with the expectations of most landlords because we often work with them. Therefore, you can trust us and our experienced employees with the disinfection of your rental house or flat in the city any time you want. It is easy to make a reservation for end of tenancy cleaning, as you will only have to come to Balham, SW12 where you will find our office.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
The cleaning of a dirty kitchen is undoubtedly one of the least pleasant activities when it comes to deep house cleaning. Lucky for you, the cleaners that will be assigned to you will arrive fully equipped with powerful solutions and take care of everything in the room. Here are the cleaning jobs that will take place in your kitchen.
- Washing surface – includes removing dust off shelves, furniture tops, cabinets, walls, and ceilings.
- Cleaning of the kitchen sink and its faucets – the entire kitchen sink and its faucets will be descaled, cleansed, and disinfected. The drain will be examined and, if necessary, unclogged.
- Surface cleaning and degreasing – all kitchen areas will be completely cleaned, degreased, and disinfected, including counters, cooker tops, backsplashes, tiled walls and other cooking surfaces. That includes your extractor.
- Washing up – dishes, cooking utensils, cutlery, and plates will be cleansed and polished before being returned to their proper places.
- Storage unit decluttering and organisation – all cabinets, drawers, and other cupboards will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and properly reorganised.
- Vacuuming – The upholstery, carpets, and rugs in the kitchen will be properly vacuumed.
- All rubbish will be removed from your kitchen, the entire floor will be vacuumed and mopped, and all commonly touched items will be disinfected and left immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room of a property is the place where people spend the most time in. To enjoy your time there, the entire area needs to be cleaned, polished and disinfected. The cleaning professionals on our team will do just that and ensure that no tasks have been overlooked during the end of tenancy cleaning service you scheduled.
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of furniture, walls, ceilings, furniture and other areas will be wiped down and freed of grime.
- Vacuuming of upholstery and carpets – the carpets of your living room will be vacuumed (including the areas underneath and behinf furniture), as well as all upholstery (including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Decluttering – all shelves, cupboards and cabinets throughout the room will be cleared of clutter, wiped down and neatly reorganised.
- Glass and wood cleaning – furniture, light fixtures and other decorations made of glass or wood will be cleaned and polished.
- The floor of your living room will be swept and mopped and all light switches, door handles and remote controls will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Special attention is required in the bathroom when it comes to cleaning and you may rest assured that our cleaners will take care of that. The high quality products we supply them with will help them remove all buildup, deposits and other grime throughout the bathroom and leave it in pristine condition. Here is a list of all tasks that will be performed in your bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – the tops of shelves, cupboards, and other surfaces will be wiped and cleared of dust and dirt.
- Shower cleaning – this involves thorough cleaning the whole shower cabin, including the walls, faucets, shower head, and wash basin. Soap scum and other deposits will be completely removed.
- Descaling – the sink, toilet, and bathtub will be cleansed, descaled, and disinfected.
- Cupboard and medicine cabinet cleaning and decluttering – the storage units will be cleaned inside and out and properly restocked.
- Floor cleaning – includes vacuuming and mopping the entire floor. To eradicate mould and mildew, all bathroom carpets will be steam cleaned
- Glass surfaces, shower screens and mirrors will be polished and mopped. All rubbish will be removed, bins will be washed and disinfected. Sanitisation of commonly touched items, door handles and faucets is also included in the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms do not accumulate a lot of grime, however, for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service the room needs to be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what the cleaners on our team will do. They will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that all corners and surfaces in the room have been taken care of. Here is what to expect:
- Wiping down surfaces – dust, grime and cobwebs will be removed from tops of furniture, shelves, countertops and window sills.
- Bed and mattress cleaning – your mattress will be throughly cleaned, including its underside. The cleaners will vacuum it and remove stains. Upholstery in the room will also be treated.
- Wardrobe cleaning – cabinets, drawers and other storage units in the room will be cleared, wipe down inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – light fixtures, mirrors, glass furniture and framed pictures will be polished and left spotless.
- Carpet and floor cleaning – the entire floor of the room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All items that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We use a pricing system that allows us to estimate a specific price for each of our clients to guarantee that they receive the finest quality service for the money they pay. The final price may vary depending on the size of the property. Each customer will only be charged for the chores completed at their home as part of the service. If you want to reserve one of our services, please contact our customer care centre. The agents there will supply you with a final pricing quotation. There will be no hidden charges and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I couldn’t believe that such ideal end of tenancy cleaning services can be so inexpensive and absolutely easy to afford. You do know what your clients want! – Daisy
Tenancy Cleaning in Balham
If you plan to change your living place and need professional and fast end of tenancy cleaning, you can rely on the cleaning staff working in this company. They will remove all stains and spillages from all surfaces, clean the furniture, sanitize the floor and all rooms in which you have lived. We provide thorough and fast cleaning done with modern machines and non-toxic cleaning products. Schedule the end of tenancy cleaning you need in Balham, SW12 for any day and time you want it done. Your rented flat will be impeccably clean and hygienic after our staff take care of it.
You make my property for rent especially clean and ordered every single time and I’ll keep hiring you because I’m thrilled with your service. – Jacqueline
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Balham, SW12
We are welcoming you in our dedicated and reliable company that offers customized end of tenancy cleaning in Balham, SW12. We offer extensive cleaning of all the rooms, as well as full sanitizing of of the bathroom and toilet facilities. We co operate with a team of skilled and comprehensive cleaners who are capable of managing with a wide range of cleaning tasks. You can be sure that we will use modern technologies and toxic free detergents to get rid of all the dirt and stains. If you want to stay additionally informed, you can contact our great customer support centres 7 days per week.
After Lease Cleaning Balham, London
What do you think about getting rid of the overwhelming end of tenancy cleaning procedure and get the security deposit back in your pocket? If the idea sounds good to you, don’t hesitate to book with our company. We will ensure the perfect cleanliness of your place of residence and you will pay only a small fraction of the money you would otherwise lose. Now, our team of qualified cleaning professionals is available in Balham, SW12 every day of the week with a flexible schedule. Call us now and we will be on your address soon.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.