Nothing can compare to the excellent results which only our professional end of tenancy cleaning services can give. Our successful company is among the main providers of this and a variety of other useful procedures which can turn every real estate property, without exceptions, into a sparkling clean place in just a few hours. Our end of tenancy cleaning services are well known in Shacklewell, N16 and in the rest of the city of London, which is why so many people choose us for the performance of the important final disinfection of their rental properties. We will be happy, if you do it too and call in our office.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the hardest to clean areas in each home is undoubtedly the kitchen. All the grease and grime that collect all over the room require time and effort to clean and most people (especially when moving out) do not have those. Here is what to expect by our professional cleaners as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service we offer.
- Grease and grime removal – surfaces, cooking areas, tiled walls and countertops will be scrubbed, degreased and disinfected.
- Appliance cleaning – your oven, refrigerator, microwave and other appliances will be scrubbed on the outside.
- Dishwashing – all cutlery and dishes will be washed and polished, then returned to their designated places.
- Decluttering and organising of storage spaces – all cupboards, shelves and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and restocked.
- Vacuuming and floor cleaning – carpets, rugs and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed and the entire floor will be swept and mopped.
- All rubbish will be removed and your waste bins will be washed and disinfected. The thorough disinfection of all door handles, light switches and other commonly handled items is also included in the service.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Thorough cleaning and disinfection of all surfaces and areas of your living room will take place as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you book with our company. Our cleaners will work hard to ensure that everything is left immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores they will perform at your property:
- Dust and grime removal – include wiping down and dusting all furniture, shelves, table tops, walls, and ceilings in the room.
- Cupboard organisation – cabinets, drawers, and other storage areas will be decluttered, wiped out, and reorganised.
- Cleaning of wooden and glass surfaces – proper cleaning solutions will be used to wipe down and polish wooden and glass furniture, decorations, and surfaces. They will be cleaned and left spotless.
- Vacuum cleaning – all upholstery and carpets throughout the living room will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Floor cleaning includes sweeping and mopping the whole floor of the living room.
- Disinfection – complete disinfection of frequently handled objects (door handles and knobs, light switches, remote controls, and so on) will be performed at the end of the cleaning process.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Bathrooms are the other area of the house that is a complicated one to clean. All kinds of deposits accumulate on all surfaces in the bathroom and require a lot of scrubbing and products. Rest assured that the cleaners on our team will get rid of all grime and leave your bathroom area sparkling clean and disinfected. Here are the cleaning chores that will be performed at your property’s bathroom:
- Dust and cobweb removal – tops of cupboards, countertops, shelves and other surfaces will be wiped down.
- Sink and toilet bowl – your bathroom sink, its taps and the toilet bowl and its seat will be scrubbed and disinfected.
- Shower and bathtub – hour shower, washbasin and bathtub, along with all faucets will be descaled and disinfected.
- Deposit removal – soap scum, limescale, mould and mildew will be treated with special products and removed from surfaces, tiled walls, grout and other areas that have been affected.
- Cupboard cleaning – medicine cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – shower screens, mirrors and other glass surfaces and fixtures will be cleaned and polished.
- Rubbish will be disposed of, drains will be unclogged and the entire floor of your bathroom will be thoroughly vacuumed and mopped. Disinfection of commonly touched objects will take place.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The bedroom, where you sleep and spend the most of your personal time, also requires complete cleaning. Our cleaners will dust and disinfect everything, as well as perform a variety of other cleaning tasks. Below is a comprehensive list of all cleaning jobs that will be performed in your bedroom:
- Surface polishing – cabinet tops, furniture, and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted and polished.
- Cabinet organisation – storage units will be carefully organised after being decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly organised.
- Mirrors, framed art, and light fixtures will be thoroughly washed down and polished using the suitable materials.
- Mattress cleaning – The mattress in your bedroom will be cleaned and disinfected from all sides.
- Cleaning of floors – carpets will be vacuumed, and hardwood floors will be swept and mopped completely.
- Disinfection of commonly touched things will occur, and the space will be neatly organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to make sure that our customers receive high quality services for a fair price. This is why we now use a pricing system that allows us to provide each client with a quote, based on the size of their property. Its condition and the number of cleaning chores included in the project will also be taken into consideration. You will be provided with a free quote and a detailed list of all tasks that will be performed at your property. No additional charges will occur and you will know exactly what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
When it comes to end of tenancy cleaning, I swear that your company offers the best solutions. Your prices are great, your cleaners are real professionals and ever your detergents are environmentally-friendly. – Chelsea
Tenancy Cleaning in Shacklewell
For receiving first class quality end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on the professional and qualitative services, provided by our experienced company. We are currently located in Shacklewell, N16 and we take pride in collaborating with hard working and committed staff. Thanks to the modern cleaning technologies that we use, we are able to clean the accumulated dirt and stains in an effective way. Instead of dealing with all the time consuming procedures on your own, you can contact our team of friendly cleaners from Monday to Sunday. Make the right choice for your end of tenancy cleaning and enjoy the sparkling look of your rooms.
I couldn’t express my gratitude for the excellent end of tenancy cleaning of your company. My landlord couldn’t be happier and neither could I. – Vanessa
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Shacklewell, N16
Every house move goes along with an end of tenancy cleaning. If you are a tenant moving from one place to another, you should consider using our end of tenancy cleaning services in Shacklewell, N16. You need us to make sure that your moving out goes as smoothly as possible and hiring someone to do the cleaning for you is the best thing to do, especially if you use us. We promise to help you get the results you want, carry out the service at a time you want and provide a guarantee. We are professional, inexpensive, effective and flexible. Our services are timely and worthwhile. Be sure to call us.
After Lease Cleaning Shacklewell, London
Our company is specialised in end of tenancy cleaning. If you are in Shacklewell, N16 or any other region of Greater, just grab the phone and call us. Our call centre supporters will be glad to answer all of your questions. Feel free to schedule the procedure for any convenient for you day and time, we are available even on weekends and official holidays. And if your landlord isn’t satisfied with the results, just call us again within 2 days and we will come back and clean again. Don’t miss our offer, give your place a chance to shine again!
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.