Our end of tenancy cleaning is made especially to fit all of your client needs and bring you full satisfaction with our services. Our teams are composed of qualified and experienced cleaning maids. Don’t hesitate anymore, get in touch with our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure for any convenient for you day and time. They will be glad to answer all of your questions about our services. We cover not only Streatham, SW16 but all other areas of Greater London. Don’t miss this unique offer, grab the phone and call us. With us, your satisfaction is fully guaranteed!
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Nobody likes a dirty kitchen, however, cleaning it is not always an easy task, especially if you are moving out. The cleaners we assign to you will use powerful products to scrub and disinfect every corner of your kitchen. Here is what to expect by the service:
- Dust and cobweb removal – walls, ceilings, corners, tops of furniture, cupboards and shelves will be wiped down and cleaned.
- Organising and cleaning – storage units throughout the kitchen will be decluttered, wiped inside and out and reorganised.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – carpets and upholstery in the kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Appliance cleaning – all kitchen devices (ovens, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.) will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Washing up – all dishes and cutlery will be cleaned, polished and neatly put away.
- Kitchen floor cleaning – the entire floor of your kitchen will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All rubbish will be disposed of, your waste bins will be sanitised and all frequently touched objects throughout the kitchen will be disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Your entire living room will be thoroughly cleaned as part of the end of tenancy cleaning service you receive from our company. Our cleaning technicians will work hard to clean all corners and areas of the room. See all cleaning activities that will take place in your living room:
- Dust removal – the tops of all cabinets will be wiped clean, as well as all surfaces, walls and ceilings.
- Cabinet organisation and cleaning – shelves, cupboards, and drawers will be decluttered and cleaned.
- Vacuuming will be performed on all carpets and upholstery, including underneath and between upholstery cushions.
- Cleaning of furniture and decorations – wooden and glass furniture and surfaces, as well as light fixtures and framed photographswill be wiped down, disinfected, and cleaned.
- As part of the service, the whole floor of the living room will be cleaned, and any frequently used objects such as light switches, door knobs, and remote controls will be disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
The deep cleaning of each bathroom requires a lot of time, effort, patience, and some special cleaning techniques. The cleaners that will perform the end of tenancy cleaning service you book will use powerful products and efficiently clean the entire area of your bathroom leaving it immaculate by the end of the service. Here are the chores that will take place in your bathroom:
- Cleaning of surfaces – walls, ceilings, countertops, furniture and other surfaces will be wiped down and freed of dust.
- Scrubbing and deposit removal – tiled walls, shower cabins and screens, bathtubs, sinks and toilets will be scrubbed and descaled. All soap scum, grime, mould and mildew will be removed and everything will be wiped down and disinfected.
- Decluttering – medicine cabinets, cupboards and drawers will be cleared of clutter, wiped down inside and outside and reorganised.
- Waste bin cleaning – all rubbish will be disposed of, cleaned and disinfected.
- Shower curtains and rugs will be steam cleaned with mould and mildew removed.
- The floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All commonly handled items, door handles, faucets, light switches and others will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Your bedroom will not be skipped suring the end of tenancy cleaning service. You may expect excellent results delivered by our professional staff. There is a number of chores that are essential to the service. Here are all cleaning jobs that will be performed by the cleaning team:
- Surface cleaning, polishing, and disinfecting will be performed on furniture, countertops, cabinet tops, and other dusty surfaces.
- Mattress cleaning and disinfection- this includes thorough vacuuming and disinfecting of the whole surface of your mattress (including the underside).
- Clutter removal – decluttering, cleaning, and organising all storage units, drawers, and cabinets around the room.
- Vacuuming – carpets and upholstery in the bedroom will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- The whole room’s floor will be cleaned and mopped, and any regularly handled things, such as door knobs and remote controls, will be disinfected.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We wanted to ensure that our consumers received high-quality services at a reasonable cost. This is why we now employ a pricing method that enables us to offer a price to each client based on the condition of their home. Its size as well as the amount of cleaning duties included in the project will be considered and you will be given a free quotation as well as a thorough list of all activities that will be completed at your house. There will be no hidden fees, and you will know precisely what you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
We were about to leave the house because the contract of tenancy was ending and we ordered your end of tenancy cleaning service. I’m super happy we did! – Kate
Tenancy Cleaning in Streatham
Every apartment collects dirt and soil during a tenant’s stay. That’s why it’s vital that the premises be cleaned when the renter wants to move out. Our company specialises in end of tenancy cleaning in Streatham, SW16 and is very experienced in this business. We know what to expect, we’ve cleaned quite a lot of properties and we believe nothing is impossible to clean. Our employees are responsible and friendly and totally trustworthy. We have screened them carefully so that only the best professionals work for this company. If you are interested in having a service like this, don’t hesitate to call us.
After my tenants left my property was really filthy but your cleaners made it dazzling and tidy again and I am very grateful to you. – Teri
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Streatham, SW16
It is really annoying to hire a professional company for the end of tenancy cleaning service and when they leave you can see that they haven’t done anything properly and the dirt is still covering the appliances. Don’t let this happen to you and book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us. We have the best tools and efficient detergents. Our cleaners know how to do the job fast and efficiently. They work every day of the week with a flexible schedule in Streatham, SW16. Contact an operator now and make a booking. They are expecting your call.
After Lease Cleaning Streatham, London
Moving out is a tough process, that is why we are sure that cleaning is the last thing you want to deal with it at this moment. If you need some help, just grab the phone and call us. We are offering professional and affordable end of tenancy cleaning, which will meet all of your expectations. And if it doesn’t, call us within 48 hours and we’ll be back. We guarantee you, we can make the process a lot easier and pleasant for you. All you have to do is get in touch with our call centre supporters to schedule the procedure for any convenient day and time. We cover all areas of Greater London, including Streatham, SW16.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.