Are you looking forward to moving to your new home? Don’t forget that you need to clean your existing one first. Let us help you with this. We are end of tenancy cleaning professionals based in Tulse Hill, SW2 who have been serving this area for a long period. Our skills and competences are extensive and we keep on learning and improving. We have very efficient equipment, so basically you are not required to provide any supplies. There is also a 48-hour guarantee for your peace of mind. Rest assured your property is being tackled in a professional way. Get a free estimate by phone.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
One of the grimiest places in each property is surely the kitchen. For its thorough cleaning, a lot of time is required, as well as a range of powerful cleaning solutions. Lucky for you, our cleaners will arrive fully equipped with those and perform the following tasks:
- Dusting and wiping down – all surfaces, such as tops of cupboards, appliances, furniture and table tops will be carefully wiped down.
- Surface degreasing – cooking surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes and countertops will be scrubbed and disinfected. Your extractor will also be cleaned and sanitised.
- Descaling – the sink and its taps will be scrubbed and left spotless. If needed, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Dishwashing – all dishes, utensils and silverware will be washed and neatly organised in the drawers they belong in.
- Organisation – all kitchen cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside out and neatly restocked.
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning – all rugs, carpets and upholstery found in your kitchen will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- Rubbish bin cleaning – all waste will be disposed of and your bins will be cleaned and disinfected.
- FLoor cleaning – the entire kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped with appropriate cleaning products.
- Disinfection of all frequently handles items throughout the kitchen will be disinfected and left germ-free and immaculate.
Living room cleaning tasks:
The living room is the area of the house where you relax enjoy your free evenings, or spend time with friends. Its cleaning is not as complicated as the cleaning of a bathroom or kitchen, however, our cleaners will make sure nothing has been overlooked. Here is a full list of the activities that will be performed by them in your living room:
- Dust and cobweb removal – corners, ceilings, walls and all surfaces will be dusted, polished and disinfected with appropriate products.
- Decluttering and organisation – cabinets, cupboards and shelves will be decluttered and cleaned. All items will be neatly organised.
- Hoovering – carpets and upholstery will be thoroughly vacuumed. That includes the areas underneath and behind furniture.
- Floor cleaning – hard wood or tiled floors will be swept and mopped with suitable for the materials products.
- Rubbish disposal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Cleaning of light fixtures, decorations, framed pictures and other objects will take place.
- Disinfection – remote controls, light switches, door handles and other commonly touched objects will be thoroughly disinfected.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
All the deposits in a bathroom make it a complicated place to clean. To deal with that, our professionals will use the high quality professional cleaning solutions to efficiently get rid of all grime, gunk and buildup from all areas of your bathroom. Here is what to expect as part of the bathroom cleaning of your house:
- Surface dusting – shelves, countertops, tops of furniture and cupboards will be thoroughly wiped down and polished.
- Sink and faucets – the sink and its faucets will be scrubbed, descaled, polished and disinfected.
- Shower cleaning – shower cabins, wash basins, taps, shower heads and other fixtures will be scrubbed, disinfected and cleared of deposits and buildup. All drains will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Cabinet cleaning – all cupboards and drawers will be decluttered, organised and cleaned inside and out.
- Mould and mildew removal – all tiled surfaces and grout will be cleaned with special products and left mould and mildew free.
- Rubbish removal – all waste will be disposed of and your bathroom bins will be disinfected.
- The bathroom floor will be vacuumed, mopped and left spotless. Door handles and knobs, faucets and light switches will be disinfected at the end of the service.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
Bedrooms do not accumulate a lot of grime, however, for a successful end of tenancy cleaning service the room needs to be cleaned and sanitised. This is exactly what the cleaners on our team will do. They will perform a number of cleaning tasks and ensure that all corners and surfaces in the room have been taken care of. Here is what to expect:
- Wiping down surfaces – dust, grime and cobwebs will be removed from tops of furniture, shelves, countertops and window sills.
- Bed and mattress cleaning – your mattress will be throughly cleaned, including its underside. The cleaners will vacuum it and remove stains. Upholstery in the room will also be treated.
- Wardrobe cleaning – cabinets, drawers and other storage units in the room will be cleared, wipe down inside and out and reorganised.
- Glass cleaning – light fixtures, mirrors, glass furniture and framed pictures will be polished and left spotless.
- Carpet and floor cleaning – the entire floor of the room will be vacuumed and mopped.
- All items that are touched on a regular basis will be disinfected at the end of the service.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
We put in a lot of effort in order to assure the excellent quality of our services, but we also kept our rates in mind. We developed a unique pricing system that enables us to charge each of our clients fairly. That way we are able to maintain our prices reasonable and competitive. When you schedule an end of tenancy cleaning service with us, you will receive a free phone quotation. The price you will be quoted will be depending on the size and condition of your property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed there. You may be confident that the mentioned price is final and that no further costs will be added to you.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I would have tried to clean my flat before I left it if I had the time but I’m glad I didn’t, so I had to use your end of tenancy options. Your company provided me with the best services I could have wished for. – Aiden
Tenancy Cleaning in Tulse Hill
All tenants, landlords and real estate agents can count on our company and on our top-of-the-line end of tenancy cleaning services. When you have a busy schedule and you want to provide your real estate property with excellent disinfection, you can call our customer service operators and reserve one of our effective procedures. This will not only save you some time but will also give you the expected results faster. Our end of tenancy cleaning services can be reserved in Tulse Hill, SW2, where our office has been situated for a couple of years. We will be happy to meet with you there, so that we can explain more about our work.
My property is perfectly clean and ordered again and ready for the next tenants. I have your team to thank for that. – Tyler
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners Tulse Hill, SW2
Our respected and experienced company provides first class quality end of tenancy cleaning in Tulse Hill, SW2. We promise to perform every cleaning procedure in a careful and safe manner and to leave the rooms sparkling clean and shiny. For the purpose we collaborate with hard working and comprehensive cleaners who are supplied with modern machines and chemically free detergents. Instead of dealing with the end of tenancy cleaning all by yourself, you can contact us to book the service 7 days per week.
After Lease Cleaning Tulse Hill, London
The excellent service is guarantee with our company and our excellent end of tenancy cleaning procedure. We have been performing this and many other similar services over the last several years, so we know what the clients usually expect from us. We are also familiar with the expectations of most landlords because we often work with them. Therefore, you can trust us and our experienced employees with the disinfection of your rental house or flat in the city any time you want. It is easy to make a reservation for end of tenancy cleaning, as you will only have to come to Tulse Hill, SW2 where you will find our office.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.