If you are looking for a dependable cleaning company for your end of tenancy cleaning service, call us now because we are prepared to come to your housing in a short notice and make it sparkling clean so quickly that you won’t believe your eyes. Our team of hard working cleaners covers the area of White City, W12 seven days a week and the price of our service is budget friendly. You will pay only a fraction of the security deposit, so don’t hesitate to try out our service and avoid the problems with the landlord. The operators are expecting your call.
End of Tenancy Cleaning Prices
Studio Flatfrom £89
One Bedroom Flatfrom £139
Two Bedroom Flatfrom £165
Three Bedroom Flatfrom £189
Tasks included in our End of Tenancy Cleaning service
Kitchen cleaning tasks:
Kitchens are not the easiest areas to clean, especially when you are busy with packing and organising your moving. Rest assured that everything will be taken care of and that the entire kitchen will be left immaculate. Here is what to expect:
- Dusting and wiping – all surfaces, including cabinet tops, appliances, furniture, and table tops, will be thoroughly cleaned of dust and cobwebs.
- Surface degreasing – includes cleaning and disinfecting kitchen surfaces, cutting boards, backsplashes, and counters. Your extractor will be cleaned and sanitised as well.
- Descaling – involves thoroughly cleaning the sink and its faucets. If necessary, your drain will be unclogged and cleaned.
- Dishwashing – all plates, cutlery, and kitchenware will be cleaned and properly arranged in their designated drawers.
- All kitchen cabinets and drawers will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, and neatly refilled.
- Cleaning of carpets and upholstery – All rugs, carpets, and upholstery in your kitchen will be professionally vacuumed.
- Cleaning of rubbish bins – all garbage will be disposed of, and your bins will be disinfected.
- The kitchen floor will be vacuumed and mopped and all commonly handles objects (appliance buttons, light switches and door handles) will be polished and disinfected.
Living room cleaning tasks:
Although the amount of grime and dirt that collects in the living room is not huge, this area of the house is very important when it comes to the enf of tenancy cleaning. You may rest assured that the cleaners on our team will leave your living room looking neat, organised and spotless. Here is a lost of the cleaning activities that will be performed.
- Dust, grime and cobweb removal – all surfaces, ceilings, and walls will be dusted, polished, and disinfected with suitable materials.
- Organisation and decluttering – cabinets, cupboards, and shelves will be cleaned and decluttered. Everything will be properly arranged.
- Carpets and upholstery will be vacuumed thoroughly. This includes below and behind furniture.
- Hard wood or tiled floors will be washed and mopped using products appropriate for the materials.
- Waste removal – all waste will be removed from the room.
- Light fixtures, decorations, framed photographs, and other objects will be cleaned.
- Disinfection will be performed on remote controls, light switches, door knobs, and other frequently handled devices.
Bathroom cleaning tasks:
Similar to kitchens, bathrooms quickly collect large amounts of grime over a short period of time. Their proper cleaning may be challenging and this is why they send experienced cleaners, provided with some of the best bathroom cleaning solutions that will help them remove all kinds of deposits and buildup. Here are the bathroom cleaning activities that will take place in your property:
- Dusting and polishing – various surfaces, including tops of cabinets, countertops, shelves and others will be wiped down.
- Toilet bowl and sink – the sink and toilet bowl of your bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed and disinfected.
- Bathroom fixtures – bathtubs, shower cabins, wash basins and other areas of the bathroom will be thoroughly scrubbed.
- Descaling and deposit removal – faucets, tiled surfaces and other areas will be treated with cleaning solutions and freed of soap scum, mould, mildew and other buildup. Drains will be unclogged and cleaned as well.
- Organisation of storage spaces – medicine cabinets, drawers, cupboards and others will be decluttered and cleaned inside and out.
- Rubbish removal – all waste bins will be emptied and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – the entire floor of your bathroom will be vacuumed and mopped.
- Mirrors and glass surfaces will be polished and all commonly touched items, faucets, light switches and door handles will be disinfected.
Bedroom cleaning tasks:
The entire bedroom of the property will be deep cleaned, organised and left in pristine condition. You may expect quick and efficient work from our cleaning professionals that will perform a number of cleaning tasks during the service. Here is what to expect:
- Polishing of surfaces – tops of cabinets, furniture and various surfaces in the bedroom will be dusted, polished and disinfected.
- Organisation of items – counters, drawers and cabinets will be decluttered, cleaned inside and out, then neatly organised.
- Glass cleaning – mirrors, framed art and light fixtures will be neatly wiped down and polished using appropriate products.
- Mattress – the mattress in your bedroom will be vacuumed from all sides and disinfected.
- Floor cleaning – carpets will be vacuumed and hardwood floors will be swept and thoroughly mopped.
- Disinfection of frequently touched items will take place and everything in the room will be beautifully organised.
How much should you pay for end of tenancy cleaning
To ensure that our services are fairly priced, we provide each customer with a personalised rate depending on the size and condition of the property, as well as the number of jobs that will be performed as part of the service. When you decide to schedule a service with us, one of our office representatives will ask you for further information regarding the task at hand. There will be no further charges once the price has been estimated. You will be sent a thorough bill that includes all tasks. You will be aware of everything you are paying for.
End of Tenancy Cleaningfrom £89
Carpet and Sofa Cleaningfrom £55
Regular Cleaningfrom £19/h
London areas where we provide our service
I have used other cleaning services before, but none was as good as yours! Thank you for the brilliant end of tenancy cleaning service and the low prices as well. – Dominic
Tenancy Cleaning in White City
If you are among those people who value their money, then you know how important is to take back your deposit after leaving your previous apartment. The second important factor is, of course, the price of the end of tenancy cleaning service you will need. Well, you are lucky because our company offers one of the most economically-priced end of tenancy services in London. We have a team of professional cleaners who are dedicated to reach your expectations of quality. We work seven days a week including, official holidays, in the area of White City, W12. Check our website or call our operators and get a free quote now!
My home became flawlessly clean after my tenants moved out and all that is thanks to your reliable service. – Molly
Super End Of Tenancy Cleaners White City, W12
For receiving first class quality end of tenancy cleaning, you can count on the professional and qualitative services, provided by our experienced company. We are currently located in White City, W12 and we take pride in collaborating with hard working and committed staff. Thanks to the modern cleaning technologies that we use, we are able to clean the accumulated dirt and stains in an effective way. Instead of dealing with all the time consuming procedures on your own, you can contact our team of friendly cleaners from Monday to Sunday. Make the right choice for your end of tenancy cleaning and enjoy the sparkling look of your rooms.
After Lease Cleaning White City, London
You can use our services to make your moving out fast and hassle-free. We offer high-quality end of tenancy cleaning for the residents of White City, W12. If you need professional cleaning of your rented flat or office get in touch with us and book it for a preferred time. The cleaners will remove the grease and stains from the cooking appliances and food preparation area, polish and wipe the floor, vacuum clean the carpets, sofas and armchairs. Your rented property and business estate will become spotless and hygienic. You will have the time to prepare for moving out and receive your rental deposit back.
When is the best time to book your end of tenancy cleaning service?
We are able to provide our service 7 days a week! However it is preferable the service to be arranged at least few days in prior to the service date. A general requirement is the property to be empty of personal belongings on the day of the clean.
Are the cleaning materials and equipment included in the service?
Yes. The End of Tenancy cleaning is a full service and all the needed equipment, detergents and cleaning products are included in the final price.
Is your end of tenancy cleaning service guaranteed?
Yes. If you experience any issues, our professional team will come and reclean the property in the next 48 hours upon completion.
Do I have to be present during the whole procedure?
No, but you are welcome to stay and observe. We will need someone to provide access to the property, though.